It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quayle's website: "The Euro has collapsed unofficially"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hello all.. I looked for this but couldn't find it. The latest Steve Quayle news is that "The Euro has collapsed unofficially", according to his inside banker source "V".

I cannot deny that there are problems worldwide with the fiat currencies etc., and Greece's coming decision that will affect the finances/economies of other countries. I also cannot deny Steve Quayle's lackluster track record... Nonetheless this is the latest from his site

Steve,

It is with trepidation that I write to you....The Euro has collapsed unofficially. The money is OUT of Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Italy, France, Belgium and the German Elites have begun to shore up their wealth in hard assets and precious metals. RBS has given orders to close two of their major equities sectors, thousands of jobs are going to be lost the next few days/weeks. Credit Sussie has called on top investors to head to Swiss safe harbor and hard asset diversified portfolios.

The Capital Controls are in place to keep the charade of control going for the next four to six months before the official collapse. Steve...this is it. The Euro has collapsed and no one has noticed it. Greek bank runs are close to $3.5 Billion Euros per day not the $1 Billion that is being reported. The rest of the PIIGS are in the same boat. Bank Holiday imminent in all of continental Europe in the coming days and weeks. This is again theatrics to keep the plebeians believing in some semblance of control.

I do find it interesting but not surprising that the bank run amounts of 3.5bln/day could exist, and that the media is lying.

Ok, so let's say the source is correct, and the Euro is going to collapse. Does he mean the currency at first, leading to the Eurozone concept collapse? This all seems a bit like fear mongering to me... Just more be afraid of something bad that will happen, but we're not sure when or what will happen if the ambiguous "Euro" collapses.

Whats your take?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Should i widthdraw all my bonds and ISA's and stocks then? and invest in gold bars?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

Many investors have been coming out in increasing numbers recently saying to invest in gold as a safe keeping hedge... However I would add more, to invest in owning the metal yourself, and not investing in the market directly... Also nothing new and said by many people around the world in increasing numbers =b

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I wonder if NATO's support in Syria has anything to do with this? Sure the EU was sick, but loss of some critical support and suddenly gets a lot sicker. If the US / NATO plans are for a media assault, is Russia / China looking at an economic assault in return? Or am I just reading too much into this?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

i think we should underscore certain parts of this dire & immediate 'threat statement' by a supposed Insider;

RBS has given orders to close two of their major equities sectors, thousands of jobs are going to be lost the next few days/weeks. ...

The Capital Controls are in place to keep the charade of control going for the next four to six months before the official collapse. ;;;

The rest of the PIIGS are in the same boat. Bank Holiday imminent in all of continental Europe in the coming days and weeks ...

the € is in demand over in Europe, likely because cash at ATMs will soon dry up as all the bank reserves of cash will be gone... whereas the physical USD is in demand in S America..(cash is king in this bank run stage)

what stands out to me is the time windows in the € (imminent) collapse...
i see the terms several weeks and 6 months or more in these sentences authored by V

so, this is just a panic phase to get cash.... the longer term idea would be to acquire hard assets (food, property. gold, etc)
edit on 15-6-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that thread tells us of the BOE intending to flood the banks with cash so that the ever increasing bank runs will subside,

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What good is the paper if nobody wants it?
Seems the best place to hide yer wealth isnt under the mattress.........
Them gold bars make sleeping kind of a lumpy experience....
The price of gold is down from previous highs...silver too is down considerable from short while ago.....why is this if demand is that high?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Philippines

i think we should underscore certain parts of this dire & immediate 'threat statement' by a supposed Insider;

RBS has given orders to close two of their major equities sectors, thousands of jobs are going to be lost the next few days/weeks. ...

The Capital Controls are in place to keep the charade of control going for the next four to six months before the official collapse. ;;;

The rest of the PIIGS are in the same boat. Bank Holiday imminent in all of continental Europe in the coming days and weeks ...

the € is in demand over in Europe, likely because cash at ATMs will soon dry up as all the bank reserves of cash will be gone... whereas the physical USD is in demand in S America..(cash is king in this bank run stage)

what stands out to me is the time windows in the € (imminent) collapse...
i see the terms several weeks and 6 months or more in these sentences authored by V

so, this is just a panic phase to get cash.... the longer term idea would be to acquire hard assets (food, property. gold, etc)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that thread tells us of the BOE intending to flood the banks with cash so that the ever increasing bank runs will subside,

You make some good points about verifying the credibility of this statement from "V". I'm not sure about RBS closing any parts of their business recently, and the charade that everything is ok has been and will continue (outside of any "event" imo).

So this seems like just another fear mongering post without any credibility, unless history shows warnings from Quayle's site should be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I look at this kind of claim and like others, wonder of its' accuracy overall. Kind of a "who benefits" scenario.

My take is an analogy:
The euro is WTC 7. The explosive charges have been set in place. In other words certain people in the know are aware of what is going to happen.
It will happen at the exact time the people in the know want it to happen, and not a second sooner. When it does happen, it will collapse very neatly and very quickly in on itself.
There will be a message of chaos and disbelief that such a thing could happen sent across the media outlets when all along behind closed doors, the instigators will be smiling and rubbing their hands together.

Tick that one off the list.
Next.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Today it's up to greece, seems to me they aint leaving the euro...
Germany has warned greece to keep things as is...
Imo it's just to late to save the euro

greetz

new topics

top topics

join