It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nymphomaniac gone crazy!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Women can and do rape men.

Drug a man, tie him up, and you are good to go. There are drugs that promote erections, or you can use something to block blood flow, like a penile ring (I think). That's just if one way to rape a man.

Men can be sodomized, and that's rape as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Too much innuendo today...

Overloaded
edit on 14-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Agree, and I would assume many many more male rapes would go unreported sadly. This women is has commited serial assaults on many victims. I think we all know our comments & tones of comments would differ greatly if it was a male holding a women captive. Although we don't know how she was able to do it is irrelevant. This man was in tears pleading for someone to help. A huge difference between a marathon sexual encounter where you may walk away sore, if you can infact walk. To being held against your will & thinking your rights to say no or stop have been taken away.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
When I was around twenty, that would have been an excused abscence from work. A Nympho that wouldn't let me go. The office would have went nuts with that one
Not exactly the same as a woman raped by a guy though, I would have been able to get away if I wanted to.
edit on 14-6-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Kinky, when does the party start

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Kinky, when does the party start

Respectfully, because I know you are simply making a lighthearted joke, but this is a serious subject matter. I kinda have zero tolerance with regards to rape jokes, it hits to close to home. There's nothing funny about rape.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Obviously this woman is a sex addict and needs a lot of professional mental health help.

I am just wondering why the men did not just leave...after all they are men and most likely stronger than her...did she use some weapon to keep them there?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by feelingconnected

Obviously this woman is a sex addict and needs a lot of professional mental health help.

I am just wondering why the men did not just leave...after all they are men and most likely stronger than her...did she use some weapon to keep them there?

Was wondering the same, but perhaps she had some sort of lock on the door, and once she fell asleep he could get the key?

I would be very interested in finding out the details of how she did this 8 times , but there must have been something that prevented them from leaving.

If anyone has access to more info on this and give additional links, it would be helpful and appreciated.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

If anyone has access to more info on this and give additional links, it would be helpful and appreciated.

There maybe, It most probably only made it to msm because it was a women committing the crime. It seems msm have left out a lot on info like if they are drugged or the like. Not sure of the intention, seems to make light heart of the story maybe.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Oh jeez! Sorry, I cannot feel sympathy for these men. They went with her voluntarily, the first three times or so was fine by them, then they found they were too used-up to continue, and she kept demanding it. So why couldn't they just walk away at that point? Did she hold them at gun or knife point? Did she hang on them like a monkey, making it hard to just exit the situation?

Seems to me that they were hounded for sex when they were all petered out (pun fully intended), and they tried to keep up, but couldn't. That's when they started to whine. Yeah, she may have been pushy, but they could have knocked her out of the way and ran off (unless she was one of those big German gals who could whip any guy's butt).

The difference between a male and a female rapist is obvious. If the rapist is male, it's gonna happen, whether the woman wants to or not. With a female, if the male can't or doesn't want to, it won't happen.

I don't feel sorry for these "victims". Funny story, though, thanks for sharing it, OP!

I find your post pretty disgusting....

Lets change the story a little bit:

"Woman found laying on the side of the street crying. When asked what was wrong, she told the police officers how a man had held her in his apartment and raped her 8 times over the course of 36 hours. She said it was awful, and was unable to walk as a result of being raped 8 times"

Now, if that story was posted, how would YOU feel, how would most women here on ATS feel, if I responded by saying:

"I don't feel bad for that woman "victim" at all. She shouldn't have taken the chance to go back to his apartment and sleep with him if she didn't want to be raped 8 times, and held against her will for 36 hours. The "victim" just couldn't handle all the sex the man wanted and decided to whine about it. Funny story, OP, I love to hear about women getting raped! Good times!"

That would be incredibly insensitive, cruel, and disgusting to post. But it's basically exactly what you did.

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
The difference between a male and a female rapist is obvious. If the rapist is male, it's gonna happen, whether the woman wants to or not. With a female, if the male can't or doesn't want to, it won't happen.

That's total BS, for many reasons.

First of all, many men will achieve an erection due to physical stimulation, REGARDLESS of whether or not they are "into it"

Second, there are also many drugs you can give to a man that will cause him to hold an erection for long periods of time.

And lastly, there are rings that, once erection is achieved, can be placed around the base of the penis, that will contain the blood and maintain an erection past the point of ejaculation.

The article doesn't go into much detail, but I find it hard to believe the men were free to go and only stayed to "be nice" They might have been drugged, tied up, or anything number of things. We don't really know. But it's fairly obvious they WANTED to escape, they did NOT want to engage in further sexual acts, and after she fell asleep they did escape. That's called rape, regardless of your sexist attitude on the manner.

There have also been stories of men being accused and convicted of rape, not because they physically overpowered and penetrated a woman, but because they tricked a women into sex against her will, or blackmailed or manipulated her into having sex against her will. If you do NOT want to have sex, and someone else makes you, by whatever means, that is RAPE and it's WRONG and ILLEGAL. Just because the victim (yes , victim, not "victim") is man doesn't make it funny, it doesn't make it any less despicable. Shame on people who are so obvious biased to hate men that they refuse to see them as a victim and perpetually paint males and nothing but aggressors and people that victimize others.

I'm so tired of the mentality women usually hold that it's impossible for men to be victims. So much for equality. It's shameful and disgusting.
edit on 14-6-2012 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'll have to say pics/vid or it didn't happen...

And then leave alone for 5 minutes

top topics

<< 1   >>

join