It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nymphomaniac gone crazy!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So I really don't know exactly what to say about this news story I've found. It's strange to say the least. The poor man has been trapped buy a women and made perform repeatly. And it's not her first victim and she even tried to seduce the police officers that came to the mans rescue.
I'll have to admit my first reaction was to laugh. But on second thought if the sexes were visa versa I'd be disgusted. Seriously although a lot of men may find this a fantasy of theirs. To truly think you may die from sexual assault as this man did would I imagin be equal to a rape of a women. I hope she is treated as the same.

Here's the link au.news.yahoo.com...

edit on 14-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

I would suggest correcting the thread title.

I thought it was some kind of New York Police Officer maniac that went crazy!

vvv

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

sorry it's too late at night here.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm just gonna ask what everyone is thinking.
Is she hot?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

I'd imagin after 36 hrs she would be feeling hot & bothered

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i laughed my ass off. N1

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I thought men, um, had an issue, if they really didn't want sex.
Maybe they were just disappointed they couldn't keep up with her?

Seriously, was she threatening them or beating them, if they didn't perform? They are men, how did she hold them against their will? Not enough info in this article I guess.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
I thought men, um, had an issue, if they really didn't want sex.
Maybe they were just disappointed they couldn't keep up with her?

Seriously, was she threatening them or beating them, if they didn't perform? They are men, how did she hold them against their will? Not enough info in this article I guess.

I understand what you are saying.

However, if this was a man, that did this to a woman, then these type of jokes wouldn't be made.

As you pointed out though, not enough info to come to a proper conclusion as to what transpired here. So lets not make premature conclusions here...

vvv

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would tie her up in a kinky way.. Then go to sleep... Or watch the footy down stairs...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

But see, that's it. According to this article, they went with her voluntarily. If a woman was the victim, the way this article is written, I would think something is off as well, because they aren't really giving any information about how they were held against their will.

Obviously this women has a problem, I get that. But if she has done this 8 times, you would think they would have a bit more info.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've never seen one, so I think Nymphos don't exist.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Maybe I should have posted in the gray area then

Question to anyone ; are women regarded as nymphs and men as evil sex predators when committing the same type of act/crime?

And yes, you would think there would be more info on how she was able to hold them captive after 8 known attacks.
edit on 14-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
At first I was like this is a problem? LOL but then I thought yeah a few times is fun past 3 or so in a day even when you are young is getting excessive. After 5 you are risking pleasure burns. Anything beyond that is sadistic or masochistic…
How do you treat a case like this where the person got more than they bargained for? It was consensual until it was not, is that rape? If he had said No, then it would be and should be treated as such.

Talk about getting your cake and being forced to eat it too….

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is serious.
The guy could of come out with a crushed pelvis if she had her way.
wow.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Oh jeez! Sorry, I cannot feel sympathy for these men. They went with her voluntarily, the first three times or so was fine by them, then they found they were too used-up to continue, and she kept demanding it. So why couldn't they just walk away at that point? Did she hold them at gun or knife point? Did she hang on them like a monkey, making it hard to just exit the situation?

Seems to me that they were hounded for sex when they were all petered out (pun fully intended), and they tried to keep up, but couldn't. That's when they started to whine. Yeah, she may have been pushy, but they could have knocked her out of the way and ran off (unless she was one of those big German gals who could whip any guy's butt).

The difference between a male and a female rapist is obvious. If the rapist is male, it's gonna happen, whether the woman wants to or not. With a female, if the male can't or doesn't want to, it won't happen.

I don't feel sorry for these "victims". Funny story, though, thanks for sharing it, OP!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Oh jeez! Sorry, I cannot feel sympathy for these men. They went with her voluntarily, the first three times or so was fine by them, then they found they were too used-up to continue, and she kept demanding it. So why couldn't they just walk away at that point? Did she hold them at gun or knife point? Did she hang on them like a monkey, making it hard to just exit the situation?

Seems to me that they were hounded for sex when they were all petered out (pun fully intended), and they tried to keep up, but couldn't. That's when they started to whine. Yeah, she may have been pushy, but they could have knocked her out of the way and ran off (unless she was one of those big German gals who could whip any guy's butt).

The difference between a male and a female rapist is obvious. If the rapist is male, it's gonna happen, whether the woman wants to or not. With a female, if the male can't or doesn't want to, it won't happen.

I don't feel sorry for these "victims". Funny story, though, thanks for sharing it, OP!

Men can be given drugs that make them physically ready , even if they are not mentally willing.

How sad that you would blame them for willingly going with her. They didn't sign up for a marathon, and were not willing to stay.

Would you say the same about a woman who willingly went to a mans place to have casual sex, but was then restrained and kept for days, and repeatedly raped?

Really disappointed in your post, and you are a woman.

Just another example of how men do not appear have the same rights or compassion as a woman concerning some issues. How sad.

edit on 14-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

yes I would say it is equal to rape, and this woman needs to be prosecuted for it. Holding anyone against their will for sex, is just plain wrong, regardless of the gender.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
No, it's nothing like rape, you dimwits.

Let's put the shoe on the other foot, shall we?

I met a girl at the bar the other night. She liked me, so went home with me for some boinking. She wanted to, that's why she went with me.

Little did she know that I suffer from satyriasis. (Look it up if you don't know what that is) I boinked her three or four times. She loved it. I then boinked her some more, until my unit was suffering from rug burns. But, what do you know? She wanted more! That's because all women can take it way more than any man can give! It's a fact.

She was now so enthralled with me and my satyriasis, that she wouldn't stop! She wanted more, and she wanted it NOW. Lucky for her, I have a twin brother who also suffers from satyriasis. So we tag teamed her till we were both spent. And, what do you know? After a little nap, SHE WANTED MORE.

My brother and I had to run into the street, weeping, and cravenly ask for help from some passing pig. We are weak.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

There are pills that make it happen.
Also whats to say she didn't tied them down when they were up for it and never released them when they were done.

Female rapists are a very real thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

If the rapist is male, it's gonna happen, whether the woman wants to or not. With a female, if the male can't or doesn't want to, it won't happen.
reply to post by FissionSurplus

This is ridiculous, nothing but an appeal to the "all women are weak, all men are strong" stereotype. And what about physical stimulation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join