It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA agent attempts to seduce Miss USA, or molested her?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I always thought if I tried to pick up on Miss USA in this way I would be detained by the cops and not her.
What is wrong with this picture?
How far have we fallen?
This is simply unacceptable for us to treat our women this way. Where are the real men in this once great country that at one time would step up and protect women and children from this type of abuse?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'd like to see videos posted ..
well maybe JUST The audios..
of the people on ATS who support the TSA going through just this same thing..
or maybe their grandmas wives or daughters...
or worse their infants sons

just to see if they think it's still OK then

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That video has been posted here before and that's not Miss USA.

BUT....I am flying in 2 weeks and I am NOT looking forward to going through security. Not one bit. I am tired of this ride we're being taken on and I so want to get off.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Have you ever watched the A&E TV show called Airline...

AIRLINE focuses on the ups and downs of passengers and Southwest's staff and crew at Los Angeles International (LAX), Chicago Midway and Baltimore/Washington International airports. Follow Southwest's staff and crew, from the customer-focused flight crews to the hard working ground crews who are often on the receiving end of a frustrated customer's wrath. America's fourth largest carrier, Southwest Airlines originated the concept of low cost, no frills travel and carries 65 million passengers every year.

Well I guess the TSA needs there own TV Show as well...so the network can make money off people who like to watch others getting molested....

I'm glad I don't have to fly often...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A symbol for what is being done to all citizens.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
That's an old video, nothing new here.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

You mean besides the misleading title? Somebody also needs to tell this guy there is no such thing as public property in a airport terminal. That is all private property and they have the right to restrict access anytime they choose.

For some reason this seems staged to me like she went up there with the purpose of doing this.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That is all private property and they have the right to restrict access anytime they choose.

But the TSA is not private. It's being paid for by you and me, that makes them public servants.

If the airlines want to hire and implement their own security, so be it...that should be their right. It should also be their right to not employ such a department. The airlines and we as passengers and customers of these airlines did not have a choice in having this department implemented. It was forced.

Fear is a huge seller and it works.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've only flown just the one time since TSA was put into place and that was just last month. I had no issues with them at all. What seems to be the issue here is people get so worried about going through TSA that in most cases they overreact. I'm sure there are some cases that could be made just like with everything else. People need to be more open minded that the TSA is here to prevent terrorist attacks. Don't be blind to the fact that every single minute of every day there is someone planning an attack on US grounds.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by manna2

You mean besides the misleading title? Somebody also needs to tell this guy there is no such thing as public property in a airport terminal. That is all private property and they have the right to restrict access anytime they choose.

For some reason this seems staged to me like she went up there with the purpose of doing this.

Not sure that it was staged but by the way she is reacting she went up there thinking the worst possible scenario. A pat down is just that...they have to check you for items that may include touching that could be border line.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Unfortunately in the current USofA your choice to not be molested involves you NOT flying. If you don't want your privates or your kids privates touched DON'T FLY. It's not the way it should be but it's the way it is right now.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ok, so where is the content that goes with the title?

That video is old and from my understanding is not Miss USA.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Don't be blind to the fact that every single minute of every day there is someone planning an attack on US grounds.

Yes, rumor has it Dick Cheney attempted multiple dirty bomb false flags in the US but was always thwarted by true patriots.

Buddy, if you want to be perfectly protected from crime and terrorists I know where you can go - North Korea.

"Those who would give up their liberty for the sake of security deserve neither" - Ben Franklin

To all members of the armed forces:

I'm sure I don't have to remind you but you gave oaths to protect the constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. And by domestic I don't mean militia groups. I mean groups who form and control organizations like the TSA and DHS - slow indoctination to the totalitarian state.

Do you think it happens overnight? Did it happen overnight in Germany? It happens incrementally.........just as we are seeing now.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

In Australia the security consists of putting your bag and pocket contents through a scanner and walking through another scanner and then going to board your plane and no one has committed any air crimes down here.

Strange that isn't it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm more worried about TSA molesting my wife than I am some "terrorist" blowing me up

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Don't be blind to the fact that every single minute of every day there is someone planning an attack on US grounds.

And you shouldn't be blind to the fact that this kind of tactic is used regularly to instill fear in you so you'll readily accept things like the Patriot Act and the TSA thinking they'll "keep you safe."

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Yes, rumor has it Dick Cheney attempted multiple dirty bomb false flags in the US but was always thwarted by true patriots.

Buddy, if you want to be perfectly protected from crime and terrorists I know where you can go - North Korea.

"Those who would give up their liberty for the sake of security deserve neither" - Ben Franklin

I'm sure I don't have to remind you but you gave oaths to protect the constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. And by domestic I don't mean militia groups. I mean groups who form and control organizations like the TSA and DHS - slow indoctination to the totalitarian state.

Do you think it happens overnight? Did it happen overnight in Germany? It happens incrementally.........just as we are seeing now.

Ben Franklin was right but the problem here is that was from 1700's. Our times are different and unfortunately even US born Americans are threats to the US.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

"Well I guess the TSA needs there own TV Show as well...so the network can make money off people who like to watch others getting molested...."

i'd bet you five bucks, but i agree completely! reality shows about people at the DMV and cops arresting drunk folks never really become hits, but COPS was on the air forever! the TSA reality show will probably start right after they switch the presidential election to an american idol style game show!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If they're feeling around and getting that close to a person's private parts, I hope they at the very least, change those gloves between each person they touch down there

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Ben Franklin was right but the problem here is that was from 1700's. Our times are different and unfortunately even US born Americans are threats to the US.

That's nonsense the media would have you believe. Did you know at the start of the American revolution only about 30% of the population were "patriots" and another 30% were "royalist" (supported UK) so in franklins time upwards of 30% of the population would have been deemed as hostile. Do we have any where near that problem today? NO!

Technology changes my friend, ideals and wisdom don't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join