It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Fort Myers, FL- June 12th, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Now this one seems pretty cool, since it has been captured from several different cameras or views:

and

and

and

Most or all uploaded June 12th, 2012.

So it seems something was up there, but the question is...WHAT. Not sure if each camera operator knew that it was captured as well by others, cause this is new... Hmm...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I really hate to be the one to say it but I'm thinking Chinese lantern.
I do believe, but not everything.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"Hi aliens! Bye Aliens" LoL!

How cool would that be to be a kid on a beach and see a UFO?

I still think it's Chinese Lantern but it does look kind of big for that. Some scale would be nice.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

lol, I thought chinese lanterns were mostly orange, red, and yellow...

Click Me

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

1st video snapshots. Oncoming plane. Dual landing lights beneath wings. Vertical tailfin and both wings visible.

2nd snapshot. Lights no longer apparent. Both wings still evident.

3rd snaopshot. Turn complete. Now side view. Fuselage, tail section and hint of wing.

Last one. Plane shape most evident.

This channel "PleiadianChild" has hundreds of videos. Only looked at #1 video.

Thanks for brining it, but I see planes.

edit on 12-6-2012 by intrptr because: apology...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's sarting to heat up again this year. Saw this video on another site and wanted to share it. It even has a sonic boom at the end as the main object moves off, apparently at breakneck speed. Very high WTF factor if it holds up to scrutiny. Enjoy.

edit on 12-6-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
S& F
Just added those to my collection thank

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Last I heard YouTube videos are being uploaded at the rate of 20 hours a minute!?
Is that true? I wonder what percent of that is UFO footage?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NervousNJerky
It's sarting to heat up again this year. Saw this video on another site and wanted to share it. It even has a sonic boom at the end as the main object moves off, apparently at breakneck speed. Very high WTF factor if it holds up to scrutiny. Enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

Not sure if you realise but two things really give this fake video away. First off all the corny music - if I had seen a UFO like that I would have placed in straight onto YouTube without all the corny crap. Second off all it's clear this is being filmed from the inside of a building. If this was being filmed from outside the picture would be clearer. Also the black object on the window appears to have been placed there via CGI as well as the two black dots - they could also be flies and probably this person has noticed a good opportunity to record a 'mothership'. One last thing; the break neck speed is caused by the camera put on zoom out. Has to be one of the worst fakes I have seen.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT

Originally posted by NervousNJerky

www.youtube.com...

Not sure if you realise but two things really give this fake video away. First off all the corny music - if I had seen a UFO like that I would have placed in straight onto YouTube without all the corny crap. Second off all it's clear this is being filmed from the inside of a building. If this was being filmed from outside the picture would be clearer. Also the black object on the window appears to have been placed there via CGI as well as the two black dots - they could also be flies and probably this person has noticed a good opportunity to record a 'mothership'. One last thing; the break neck speed is caused by the camera put on zoom out. Has to be one of the worst fakes I have seen.

I'm only gonna comment on the so callled "flies". The lighting alone rules out "flies". Takeing into account the movement of said "flies",the videographer has a great gig with the trained "flies" alone. Makeing them both move towards the cilinder, weather it's really there or not, is note worthy on it's own.
I'lle reserve comment on the validity of the cilinder, and or it's movement out of frame. In my opinion, the video is fairly clear as to its depiction. The question is weather or not it's CGI. You should view it again, perhaps with you're glasses this time.
I cannot start a thread yet. If I could, I would start one for this video. I think it deserves some real discussion, and or analysis. If someone has the standing to start a thread, please concider this video.
edit on 13-6-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

top topics

join