It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now With Ron Paul Out, I Am Voting OBAMA 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Tgautier13

One Ron Paul supporter to another, I'll probably be voting for Obama as well. I can't see sitting home not voting, and the last thing I can do is vote for an establishment Republican. Rand Paul has burnt a bridge for me, so it will likely affect my voting in the future.

I'm sorry, but you were NEVER A RON PAUL SUPPORTER if you will be VOTING FOR OBAMA!

Stop it! Why do you claim to support the ideology of Ron Paul, in claiming support for him, and then choose to do a complete 180 in regards to voting for Obama!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF YOURSELF AND EVERYONE, just stop, honestly...

Man, I thought ATS was about 'Deny Ignorance', I've only posted a handful of comments, and viewed a few threads and I can already see that my work here is insurmountable.

So many words to say about your comment, and the sentiment behind it...

To keep it short and simple...

If your ideology, or take on political philosophy truly reflects that of Ron Paul you would NEVER VOTE FOR OBAMA. You would recognize the power of the individual who then becomes apart of a collective, this collective is then reflected in our given bodies of governance. It is a government of and by the people. Voting for any given individual should NEVER be based on such rhetoric displayed in the OP or your previous comment.

OMG, what is this world coming to... I thought the whole Obama campaign and election was sad enough, but I didn't put up much of a fuss... because I understand the concept of time, and the behavioral psychology of observing such events in relation to paradigm that results or is reiterated in future decisions made by the masses... but enough is enough.

I swear, once I can create threads, nonsense rhetoric will quickly be dissolved(I hope).

Wake up people! lol, wow that seems SO 'cliche', but honestly! The members of ATS can't be serious right now!

I'm going to end this little fit with one word...

"Wow"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
im still not voting, because i still don't care.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Why vote. Obama, Romney... Same puppet paid and bought for by the same corporate elite. If Paul's not an option, there are no options. To me this last hollywood election is the final nail in the coffin for the U.S. Prepare for the worst, because it's only going downhill from here.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'll be writing in Ron Paul no matter what, neither Romney or Obama deserve to be POTUS.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Your plan is to vote Obama because it will slow burn rage against your government over another 4 years? That is the most terrible plan I have ever heard in my entire life.

Talk about defeatist. Talk about passive.

Its no wonder Americans have no viable third party despite the fact that the two traditional parties have little support. [SNIP].

Just because it is not on tv does not mean it does not exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
at least with obama you know what you're getting.

with romney, you can expect a massive invasion of iran.

because his ego needs to prove he is tougher than anyone else and needs the attention.

add to the fact he is not human, lacks emotion and probably considers anyone not white and not in the 1% subhuman, you can make your judgement where he'll take america.

nero comes to mind every time i think of romney, a corrupt little man.

edit on 11-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

It is stupid to vote for Obama if Paul drops out ( I haven't seen where that has been confirmed).

Vote third party and make a statement with the rest of us. Write Paul in or vote for something else. Voting for Obama to go against Romney or vice versa is really pointless.

Which ever is going to win is going to win despite our votes. They will have the vote machines flip the vote, etc, etc. Either way they are the same.

Make the only stand you can, vote third party.

Obama doesn't need your help, and if he wanted it he wouldn't be doing his part destroying our country.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
First off, Ron Paul has not dropped out.. The only way your going to get that guy to drop out is to kill him. He knows how disgustingly dirty this US Government is, and he's bound and determined to fix it.

And for those of you voting for the other shmucks, you really don't get it. Ron Paul IS our last hope. IF he doesn't make office, things will continue down the path there on. I PROMISE!!

These guys run everything and are behind 99.9% of all conspiracy.

The one on the top left "B C" is the Bohemian Club, VERY crazy stuff there! I'm sure you guy will recognize many others!
edit on 06/11/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I fear that a source of mine, old vet from work told me that Romney is going to beat obama by around 9%
may be right

edit on 11-6-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Under obama, the country will cease to exist. And you people really thought ron paul would win the republican nomination being all anti establishment? Do you not realize theres other parties and independants? Ron paul givinf up shows me that hes a tptb shill. Or maybe they threatened to make hin dissapear if he continued....

Voting donkey or elephant is ridiculous. Im not going to vote. Its obvious that our votes dont count.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
im not even gonna vote doesnt matter anymore THEY pick who they want to win but if i did i who choose Obama just because at least with him we know what were getting and would be that much easier to impeach then Romney simply because of his past with Libya

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
doesn't matter how you vote
George Soros will be counting yor votes in spain with no paper trail
and as stalin said:
It isn't who votes that counts ...its who counts the votes

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Doesn't matter who counts the votes. the popular vote really doesn't matter during the general election. Two words... Electoral College.

Just ask Al Gore in 2000

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

OR... We could start a massive write-in campaign for our dear friend, Ron Paul.

I already came up with a couple slogans that would make good billboards or bumper stickers:

"Write-In, Right In, Ron Paul"

or

"Seven Letters:
R-O-N P-A-U-L"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ltdan08

Hope you know... that having a write in campaign you need to collect a certain amount of signatures for that to work in certain states. Illinois for instance the deadline is the 21st or 24th to be eligible for a write in campaign. if RP was to make his move to do that.... he needs to do it now. If not... then it will not work.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I might write in Cia since that campaign is the most organized and owns the most candidates

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Do you really think ANYTHING will change when Obama is re-elected, or if by some weird twist Romney got elected? Mr. Paul represents at least the desire for change....and I'm still choosing him, even if I have to write it in.

Sure, I know he'll never have the percentage to actually get elected, but I knew that going into this. All along, my one goal has been to simply do this:

Never again will I choose someone on the basis of being told I'm "throwing away my vote". No, I'm going to ALWAYS base my vote on WHO I'd actually WANT to see President.

Not to mention, if he still pulls a big enough percentage, it just might shake up TPTB a bit...kind of like Perot did years back. They could use a little shaking.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Anyone still settling for the lesser of 2 evils, in this day and age, should just get the hell out of this country!

so we should shoot for the greater of two evils?

oh that we had the luxury of better choices

I love when people tell other people to get the hell out of this country because said people don't believe or behave in a way that suits them

you really don't get this country - do you? :-)

not goin' nowhere - and I'll vote as I see fit - thank you very much

(feel free to leave if this annoys you)

:-)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

While you are correct, there certainly isn't anything wrong with writing in the candidate you would like see become President, it is an exercise in futility. Voting for a Republican at this point other than Mitt Romney is a vote for the Democratic candidate.

If your morals keep you from voting in Obama this time, I understand that, just know you are more or less stealing votes away from Romney and giving Obama a higher statistical chance to win the popular vote. Doesn't matter if you support either Obama or Romney or neither, this is the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Now is not the time to organize a third party, in my opinion. It is too late into the process, and technically the lines in the sand have already been drawn. Continue the grassroots activism that is crucial to creating real change in this country, its just a shame that our candidate ran as an elephant this year. Continuing his campaign as a 3rd party choice will only hinder the overall plan to get Rand Paul in a prominent position to run his own campaign in the future, so I doubt we will see him come out against Romney in any official way at this point.

Look, in a ideal situation Gary Johnson would be the man to support now, if not from the beginning. You're not proving anything to anyone other then yourself and a Diebold vote-stealing machine by voting third party at this time. In the past, when ballots were still hand counted, maybe. We are dealing with a very sophisticated evil here though, one that has set its wheels in motion a long time ago.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join