It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Italy quakes and Nostradamus..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Maybe there is something coming up in North Italy...

Century 1 - Nostradamus quatrains

The Italian lands near the mountains will tremble.
The Cock and the Lion not strongly united.
In place of fear they will help each other.
Freedom alone moderates the French.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I remember this one of when reading Nostradamus years ago, the cock and lion would represent the English and French I would think.

I can't find my old book or I would link a few quatrians myself, still highly on the fence about Nostradamus but what I did believe was that this was linked to what some might call the end times and also linked to the European north south split and the coming of a future federation.

Like I said though I'm still on the fence about his "predictions"

Falun Dafa Is good my friend it's helped me immensely

edit on 8-6-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

The cock represents France? Off the top of my head, I would associate it more with sunrise, hence an oriental country, no? But it just so happens that I picked up a used book on a critique of Nostradamus. It's out in my car. I'll have a look-see and will post again if I find anything more.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

ontopic:
so what will happen next in your opinion?

offtopic (but since you've mentioned it in your post, it's actually still ontopic imho):
why the hell all falun dafa supporters have to put that line in their every single post? even the worst of the worst bible thumpers don't act like some falun dafa supporters do. it makes you look like a religious fanatic, and when i see such a line in someone's post, it feels like we have nothing to discuss. i read about it, i'm not interested in it, i have my own beliefs, thank you. i may tolerate posts ending with 'namaste', because while it feels like some people try to identify themselves with a culture they don't belong to, it looks honest and brings positive energy. on the other hand, that falun dafa line feels more like 'follow me or burn in hell'.

seriously, stop it. all of you.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

According to Nostradamus the whole earth will tremble for several nights and that is what the Bible has as the starting point of the great judgment. If it is this year or the next, I am not sure but I am personally convinced it is very soon.

How about tolerance to other people? Is truth, compassion and tolerance wrong? There is not even membership in Falun Dafa and it is all free of charge and up to oneself to improve in daily life. In my humble opinion it is the only pure land in today´s society and Falun Dafa practitioners are good people.

We respect all people no matter which religious beliefs they hold, this is some universal values that all good people will support.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

i have a feeling that something will happen this year, that's for sure. i'm just convinced that WW3 will be first and then natural disasters will follow, not the other way around.

and yeah, tolerance. how about tolerance to other people's beliefs. i was born christian, but i'm not one anymore. i was into buddhism, but i'm not a buddhist either. my beliefs were born out of my personal experience, and that's how it should be for every single intelligent human being, imho. everyone has to follow his own path. for you it is falun dafa, and i have no problem with that. the problem arises when i see a bible-thumping-alike meme line saying 'falun dafa is good' in yours or anyone elses posts. trust me, i know better what is good for me, and so do the others. put it in your signature if you have to, but don't use your posting ability on ATS to spread the word. create a new thread about falun dafa in proper forum, but don't put that line in every sigle post about anything else. that is just wrong.

and to be precise, i think that truth, compassion and tolerance are good, but that does NOT mean that i think that falun dafa is good. truth, compassion and tolerance do NOT equal falun dafa. falun dafa is far more than that, it is one of the paths to those values. not the one i'm willing to follow.
edit on 8-6-2012 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I believe WW3 will be over quick maybe even in a day or 3 and if they use "super weapons" those natural disasters that you speak of will most likely not be so natural. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and I wouldn't want it any other way, my personal experience with followers of Falun Dafa is a peaceful and compassionate one and I'm sure the op was not trying to "recruit you" so to speak it wouldn't be in his/her nature

top topics

join