It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Cain get his Wife? Did he have a belly button? Noah's Ark - Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This video discusses Ribs, Belly Buttons and Noah's Ark. Very interesting. Where did Cain get his wife? Incest? Watch the video to understand.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There were also apparently so many people on earth when Cain killed Abel (and here I thought there were only 3) that Cain had to have a mark put on him for identification so people would know he was Cain wherever he traveled. Where did all these people come from? Even if Eve pumped out siblings at a rate of one per year there would still only be a handful of people on earth, not enough to necessitate an identification mark on someone in order to be recognized.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Relationships/ marriages, in the begining were purely incestuous by design.

Most of the apacrapha and pseudopigrapha describe it in detail. According to the apocrapha, the reason that Cain killed Able was because Able was to marry one of their sisters that Cain was in love with.

I'll give you a good link to the apocraphal books. earth-history.com...

You can read his manuscript as well. It is an interesting read.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
There were also apparently so many people on earth when Cain killed Abel (and here I thought there were only 3) that Cain had to have a mark put on him for identification so people would know he was Cain wherever he traveled. Where did all these people come from? Even if Eve pumped out siblings at a rate of one per year there would still only be a handful of people on earth, not enough to necessitate an identification mark on someone in order to be recognized.

The people were always there. Some people just decided to leave them out of the story, or to not refer to them.

I'd say the bible is probably only a small piece of a larger puzzle.

I would find it much more believable that the Bible is like 10% of the truth and there are older books yet to be found.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Oh thanks man it all makes so much sense now

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Some of us can't watch the video where we are at. Can you give a brief summary of the talking points in the video so others can join the conversation?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

This video discusses Ribs, Belly Buttons and Noah's Ark. Very interesting. Where did Cain get his wife? Incest? Watch the video to understand.

Understand?

You mean listen to the recording to hear two radio presenters opinions

They say they think we're all inbred btw.........a southern radio show I take it?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

This is a great video to consider:

edit on 7-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lives

Oh thanks man it all makes so much sense now

Statistically, if humans have been on earth for 50,000 years, the population would be 10 to the 100th power after doubling 333 times. If the population doubled every 150 years, in just 33 doublings, you would get nearly 9 billion. In 6000 years, we are just about there. Watch the video I just posted above. It's easily pointed out that we are not very old as populations go.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81
Some of us can't watch the video where we are at. Can you give a brief summary of the talking points in the video so others can join the conversation?

Basically, the commentators are discussing the population and marriages of the first humans according to the Bible. Each lived approximately 600+ years. If you take half that life and estimate how many children could be born to each set, you get a staggering number. Adam and Eve could have had enough children to provide husbands and wives with a limited amount of exponential growth. This answers the question of where Cain and Abel got their wives. Incest was not a problem since the DNA pool was full and rich. He notes that science proves this to be true by new discoveries in genetics and the know existence of the first mother of mankind. The Bible continues to proves itself. My last post outlines the last video I posted about population growth over periods of time.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here's a better question:

Who was around to write the story of Cain and Noah?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Understand?

You mean listen to the recording to hear two radio presenters opinions

They say they think we're all inbred btw.........a southern radio show I take it?

If we were honest about population dynamics and DNA studies, you would know that the biblical account is more plausible than any we possess. Here are some articles to show you why:

Eve and DNA

The same WIKI will tell you that mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) would have been rich in the first humans. Inbreeding would not have been an issue. As well, DNA has been shown to adapt and express according to climate conditions. LINK.. What is amazing about this is the fact that DNA expresses to its fullest potential depending on the climate the human is in. Also, we now know that population dynamics limit the current human to approximately 6-9 thousand years on Earth. There is no reason that God did not create other versions of man in lesser forms, without intellect and awareness before ADAM was found in his updated form. When man gained knowledge, the tree of Life (DNA) expressed by a different set of programming. God is not limited to one version of us, neither is he limited to other populations of animals on our planet before mankind, like Dinosaurs. I would assume that the universe is filled with other creations, just as amazing as ours. He has experience. We should listen to Him and embrace His Words fully. I assume this is necessary to fully express our potential toward the tree of life. I for one am eager to see where it leads.

We also know, by the admission of scientific discovery, that the Earth once flooded entirely. The oceans are like a bowl of water. The Earth travels very fast as it spins. Anything that disrupts this would cause massive flooding across the entire Earth. This is just one of many plausible scenarios.

The Bible continues to astound as the most enigmatic book on the planet. God cannot be challenged when it comes to the varsity of his Word or his Character.

edit on 7-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Hello all I am new here but have lurked in the background for sometime and I see lots and lots of people really have no clue when it comes to the word of God.

To address the post the answer is quite simple if you just read the bible . First off know this that's day to God is a thousand years to mankind so the account of Genesis to the seventh day of rest is seven thousand years . The account of Adam and Eve starts on the eigth day or to us the eigth millennium .

Text8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

God created man on the sixth day two thousand years before Adam and Eve. Te bible is written in simple English at a seventh grade level if that . It seems to me all these so called scholars just parrot the traditions of the church teachings . We all know or at least should that Satan long ago corrupted the churches of men and has his children the tares running the churches amongst other things in the world.

TextGenesis 1:26 King James Version (KJV) 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So to answer your question , Cain the son of Satan got his wife in the land of Nod modern day Iraq from the sixth day creation of all the races . The creation of Adam and Eve on the eigth day was for the line of Christ specifically and through Christ all the living because if you are not in Christ you are spiritually dead .

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If we were honest about population dynamics and DNA studies, you would know that the biblical account is more plausible than any we possess. Here are some articles to show you why:

The same WIKI will tell you that mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) would have been rich in the first humans. Inbreeding would not have been an issue. As well, DNA has been shown to adapt and express according to climate conditions. [url=
.. What is amazing about this is the fact that DNA expresses to its fullest potential depending on the climate the human is in. Also, we now know that population dynamics limit the current human to approximately 6-9 thousand years on Earth. There is no reason that God did not create other versions of man in lesser forms, without intellect and awareness before ADAM was found in his updated form. When man gained knowledge, the tree of Life (DNA) expressed by a different set of programming. God is not limited to one version of us, neither is he limited to other populations of animals on our planet before mankind, like Dinosaurs. I would assume that the universe is filled with other creations, just as amazing as ours. He has experience. We should listen to Him and embrace His Words fully. I assume this is necessary to fully express our potential toward the tree of life. I for one am eager to see where it leads.

We also know, by the admission of scientific discovery, that the Earth once flooded entirely. The oceans are like a bowl of water. The Earth travels very fast as it spins. Anything that disrupts this would cause massive flooding across the entire Earth. This is just one of many plausible scenarios.

The Bible continues to astound as the most enigmatic book on the planet. God cannot be challenged when it comes to the varsity of his Word or his Character.

Having delt with your threads in the past SuperiorBandTeacher, I am aware of just how dishonest you can be.

Here are a few examples from this thread:

"If we were honest about population dynamics and DNA studies, you would know that the biblical account is more plausible than any we possess."

The link you gave for Mitochondrial Eve has nothing to do with what you claim it does, dishonest ed

"Also, we now know that population dynamics limit the current human to approximately 6-9 thousand years on Earth"

Another blatant lie...............dishonest ed

"We also know, by the admission of scientific discovery, that the Earth once flooded entirely."

a lie

Everything else is merely your opinion.

You work with children, filling their minds with misinformation is a form of abuse.....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

The lie the churches perpetuate that all people come from Adam and Eve is easily disproved by DNA showing the Gene pool runs much deeper than two people or even the supposed eight people on the ark during the flood of Noah . The bible explains all of this perfectly if you read the Hebrew it was written in.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
it ain't had to explain

the Adam-Eve...Cain+Able line of people were a separate line of DNA from the Evolutionary chain of people that were indigenous to the planet

there were cromagnons & neanderthals & modern Sapien-Sapien humans that were cohabitating on the planet wayyy before the ET group of scientists (Angels & god himself started up the 'Genesis Project" )

my best guess is that there were about a million 'humans' when the Genesis 'creation' of first man happened...
the Garden-of-Eden was just a ET compound to modify the already thriving community of humans with the 'seed' of Adams' sons...

'god' is a usurper and invader in my present viewpoit

See... 'Gods' & the Bible/ Torah time clock began with that intervention..the supposed Creation Event
which involved the re-naming of all things Natural to the Earth environment...into the ADAMIC language

the planet, humans, plants/fauna were all present... but not named by God & Adam ...so the older names of birds/plants and such (by the Pagan Indegenents) was rendered obsolete to this new 'creator' (aka: Alien)

you & I are indoctrinated to believe/assumed that ADAM's Creator-God was the originator of the planet/solar system/universe... what hubris on his part---what dumfoundary on our part

edit on 7-6-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

The same WIKI will tell you that mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) would have been rich in the first humans. Inbreeding would not have been an issue. As well, DNA has been shown to adapt and express according to climate conditions. [url=
.. What is amazing about this is the fact that DNA expresses to its fullest potential depending on the climate the human is in. Also, we now know that population dynamics limit the current human to approximately 6-9 thousand years on Earth. There is no reason that God did not create other versions of man in lesser forms, without intellect and awareness before ADAM was found in his updated form. When man gained knowledge, the tree of Life (DNA) expressed by a different set of programming. God is not limited to one version of us, neither is he limited to other populations of animals on our planet before mankind, like Dinosaurs. I would assume that the universe is filled with other creations, just as amazing as ours. He has experience. We should listen to Him and embrace His Words fully. I assume this is necessary to fully express our potential toward the tree of life. I for one am eager to see where it leads.

Having delt with your threads in the past SuperiorBandTeacher, I am aware of just how dishonest you can be.

Here are a few examples from this thread:

"If we were honest about population dynamics and DNA studies, you would know that the biblical account is more plausible than any we possess."

The link you gave for Mitochondrial Eve has nothing to do with what you claim it does, dishonest ed

"Also, we now know that population dynamics limit the current human to approximately 6-9 thousand years on Earth"

Another blatant lie...............dishonest ed

"We also know, by the admission of scientific discovery, that the Earth once flooded entirely."

a lie

Everything else is merely your opinion.

You work with children, filling their minds with misinformation is a form of abuse.....

And yet, you provide nothing except the word lie. Where is your context? Provide the reason. What is your platform and where it the foundation? Taking cheap shots at me instead of speaking to the subject is a sure sign you have nothing to say apart from incredulity.

Provide better answers if you have them.

"By comparing mutations in the DNA of people who live in different parts of the world, geneticists are developing new theories about how humans populated the Earth. The evidence points to a common African origin. Much of the work has been based upon maternal lines. The DNA of present-day Africans is more diverse than that of people of other continents, indicating that humans have lived there the longest. Traces of ancient African genes can be found in everyone living today.

Who were our ancestors? A stumbling block for this research has been the basic process of meiosis--the recombination of genetic factors from both the male and female of the species. Within this genetic mixing bowl, genetic clues could be lost. However, there is one form of DNA that is inherited from only the female; this DNA could be traced back in time, to perhaps the ancestor of us all! (Eve?) "

Maybe you didn't read the WIKI. Here's another chance to read a link that summarizes. LINK

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Close .. Angels that were rebels were the ones that took control and tampered with mankind. God is Love and had nothing to do with the tampering. In this viewpoint everything you said makes perfects sense. I as a believer in God agree with all points if you take the Creator of the universe out of the scenerio that you paint. You see? Always wanting to blame the Creator for the mess that the Fallen beings got us into..other than that I would say your getting it. Now try and convince the religious of such notions...sigh.. I try to no avail..

Interesting stuff though..

Now O.P.. You posted about Cain and his wife but did you really mean to post about the age of the earth because that's what this thread has become... and in light of the entire thread I would add that I believe in a "pre-adamite" civilization which makes the age of the earth old...REALLY OLD. It also nulifies entirely the viewpoint that we should determine the age of the earth by the generations of Adam. You see?

Where did Cain get his wife? Well there were other human beings at that time of course? I don't understand why people ask such things really, I mean .. and i say this kindly .. folks have some insight would ya geez..
edit on 6/7/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

I can handle MISinfo, its the DISinfo that is a problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Jewish Anthology does tell us that Cain and Able both had twin sisters and that Cain wanted his own sister as a mate. Adam and Able both rejected Cain's wish and decided to let God make the decision. The argument was settled as both boys took their offering to the alter of God. God accepted Able's offering and the matter was settled. Cain took Able's twin as a mate and Able took Cain's twin as his mate. This was before rules of behavior were instituted in the human family and incest forbidden.

The same behavior rule applied with Cain as he killed his brother Able. Cain was not punished for the murder because he did not understand murder. The mark of Cain was to protect him from future retribution of Able's tribe and not as a punishment for murder.

Cain had a belly button but Adam did not. Adam and Eve were the only two humans who were created with out intercourse by humans.

Mark Twain wrote a book on his travels to the Middle Eastern countries called "Innocents Abroad" -- He visited an Arab village where there was a stone tomb well over two hundred feet long and about four feet in height. The villagers insist that it was the tomb of Noah. They insisted that the antediluvian Noah was at least two hundred feet in height. You can down load the book (I think) and find the story by Mark Twain. Also the first book of Enoch tells us that the giant offspring of angels and mortal women eventually reached above four hundred feet in stature. This was before the flood of Noah. You can also download this book of Enoch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join