It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO's over North Brisbane, QLD, Australia 07/06/2012 - personal footage no YT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

I can show you exactly how to make your own.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

I can second this, people have been asking me all day If i seen the UFO this morning on the way to work. Location Toowoomba QLD, roughly 2.5 hours from Brisbane.

Note to add:
In all honesty UFO reports in this region have literally skyrocketed since the beginning of the year...just saying.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
link to smaller video from my sky drive, can also download here much faster:

sdrv.ms...

** i know i have posted quite a few links to these video's, i am only trying to find an efficient medium.

thanks again.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I am also in brisbane, and while I have seen a couple of strange things in the night sky here, a friend of mine took this photo near the Gold Coast. Around the same time as you took this photo. Interestingly, I saw this same formation in a dream while I was camping with no phone reception about 3 days before. The rest of the dream was not good.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Wow, was getting into this thread, had not seen it before. Then BAM, nada mas!

For some reason Rapidshare is going to take 8.5 hours to download (I have 100Mb connection), while FileFactory is trying to get me to pay as "No free slots available, please try again later".

So, no logical conclusions thus far?

Really want to see the HQ video.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

try the last link i posted, i laughed when i seen the download rate form "rapid" share and file factory. total nonsense, if i had a server i would host it

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
OK so i finally bit the bullet and uploaded the video to youtube, however the video doesn't seem to auto rotate, so i don't know, just watch it in fullscreen high definition i guess. thanks again.

ETA: Can't view the video in fullscreen from the embed, so click youtube link and view it there, also the HD doesnt kick in until 1 minute due to me being an iTard with recording vertical then changing to horizontal.

edit on 11/7/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join