It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO's over North Brisbane, QLD, Australia 07/06/2012 - personal footage no YT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hey all,

Tonight i am posting a video i recorded at 0114 this morning 6th June 2012, whilst on shift at a work site, I was talking to a worker at a different site on the phone, when i noticed what i thought was a planet, i didn't think anything of it until i realised i had never seen a planet in that position before, it was round and a solid amber colour, no flashing light/s no pulsating etc.

I then got off the phone and got out of the car to take a photo, i walked about 15 metres to look at the object through an opening in some trees behind the adjacent business across the road, I took my phone out and by the time I unlocked it and selected the camera, it had started moving, and 2 more orbs had appeared and started moving toward me heading north, I took 1 photo, then switched it to record and recorded 7 minutes of video.

the 3 lights are only visible for about 3-4 minutes of the video, i kept recording anyway just incase something interesting happend, i don't believe they were lanterns, or planes, or helicopters, i have worked this site for over 2 years and i know planes and helicopters when i see them, also have several videos of those, these lights moved in silence, even with the noise polution in the background i can still hear a helicopter or a plane when they move over head, these were silent.

Both photo and video were taken on my Iphone 4S, in the video it appears as though the lights are blinking, but it is only the auto focus and the camera shake, i did try to hold the camera as steady as possible, and i also filmed the city lights to show a degree of perspective etc.

here is the photo i shot:

You are able to see the 3 lights in a kind of triangle shape.
they travelled from south to north in direction, they were in a loose "triangle" formation toward the end, they were reasonably spaced out possibly by a few hundred metres.
The location was at Brendale, North Brisbane, i have not edited any info or details on the photo or video, the Geo tags should still be intact.

i have also uploaded a quite compressed version of the video, so the quality is low, however i have uploaded the whole unaltered video which is 871 megabytes, for anyone who wishes to download and run some filters through it etc.

here is the link for the compressed low quality video:

Photobucket Link

Now, im not sure if anyone can download it, but i uploaded the video to filefactory, so here is the link to download the video:
www.filefactory.com...

Now, i am currently uploading the full sized video to photo bucket through the iphone app, so once it is done ill link the better quality video, however i noticed with the photo bucket uploads, that the screen does not rotate, I initially filmed with the phone vertical for a few seconds then i remembered the videos looked bad so went to the horizontal position, I recommend downloading the whole 871 mb video and watching it in fullscreen, the video is much clearer.

My personal background, I own and operate my own security company, i have operated as a guard for for over 6 years, and worked at this particular site for over 2 years.

Note: There is an Airport roughly 20-25 km from the location of filming, i observe over 200 planes/helicopters travelling the skies on a nightly basis in that area.

thanks for taking the time to read my post and i hope someone does indeed download the whole video and run some filters through this.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

I think you've done the right thing in keeping on filming and adding the perspective of the sky-line. Do you know what direction you were facing? NESW? They look to be about, what, 25 degrees in the sky?

ETA - Bloody hell! I started the download and it's gonna take 6 hours 49 mins at ~30kb. I'll have to pass on that.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
... it had started moving, and 2 more orbs had appeared and started moving toward me heading north
these lights moved in silence
The location was at Brendale, North Brisbane

Looking at the Bureau of Meteorology website, the two nearest weather stations for that area are Brisbane Airport, and Redcliffe.
Both reported SSW winds at 1:30am.

Any lantern floating in the breeze at that time would be blowing in a NNE direction.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
very interesting .....
ive never seen a black screen before,

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I am on the Gold Coast,those thre lights are visible most nights until around 4am.North of me towards Brisbane.If you go back outside now you will most likely see them now.Have be observing them for weeks.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I think you've done the right thing in keeping on filming and adding the perspective of the sky-line. Do you know what direction you were facing? NESW? They look to be about, what, 25 degrees in the sky?

ETA - Bloody hell! I started the download and it's gonna take 6 hours 49 mins at ~30kb. I'll have to pass on that.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

I was facing southeast at the beginning, then harder about a minute I was facing east, then At the end I was facing north.

ETA: when they were approaching me they were at least a 45 degree angle, and didn't gain altitude at all.

edit on 7/6/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
very interesting .....
ive never seen a black screen before,

If you read the OP, you'll notice I stated that the low quality video was "low quality" and I encourage people to download the entire file, it is in high def and much much clearer.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a whole lotta nothingness....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

im sorry i didnt read,i just jumped straight in ,i will download the hq version now...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by AlanQaida
... it had started moving, and 2 more orbs had appeared and started moving toward me heading north
these lights moved in silence
The location was at Brendale, North Brisbane

Looking at the Bureau of Meteorology website, the two nearest weather stations for that area are Brisbane Airport, and Redcliffe.
Both reported SSW winds at 1:30am.

Any lantern floating in the breeze at that time would be blowing in a NNE direction.

Interesting, however I have seen stupid amounts of lantern videos, I've also seen lanterns in person, these had a defined uniform shape, I wouldn't have posted if I believed them to e lanterns, and it's Brisbane, in an industrial area, people drift cars not lanterns lol, and also the other 2 appeared, they didn't seem to "rise" from behind trees etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

No worries I look forward to any input!
Second.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Queens Jubilee + Australia = fireworks ... I saw the 1st 1min of the vid and i can clearly see what looks like a firewirks rocket and I can clearly hear the loud pop it makes a whole 1 second after it launched placing it a mere 350meters from where the video was taken. [aprox and IMO
]

Personal Disclosure: I will kepp watching the final 6mins of the video .. but I felt that needed to be posted about immediately considering the Topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

If that's right, it's possibly Ursa Major (Big Dipper). It's in the right place and right time if looking north. Furthermore, over time...they would be moving from the east (on the right).

I guess it depends on how fast they moved? A constellation won't move very fast in five minutes.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

I am on the Gold Coast,those thre lights are visible most nights until around 4am.North of me towards Brisbane.If you go back outside now you will most likely see them now.Have be observing them for weeks.

I too have seen similar lights down the gold coast, I lived near Labrador for a few mo ya and spotted a few moving fast, these were interesting to watch, I have seen a similar light before but moved to fast for me to record.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks for the photo and video. (Well, like Kandinsky, I wasn't able to download the full video quickly...)

After adjusting levels, contrast, luminosity and reducing noise (there's a huge amount of noise!):

Hard to tell by looking at the photo what it could be...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

Queens Jubilee + Australia = fireworks ... I saw the 1st 1min of the vid and i can clearly see what looks like a firewirks rocket and I can clearly hear the loud pop it makes a whole 1 second after it launched placing it a mere 350meters from where the video was taken. [aprox and IMO
]

Personal Disclosure: I will kepp watching the final 6mins of the video .. but I felt that needed to be posted about immediately considering the Topic.

No fireworks, what you can hear is the asphalt works across the road, very loud and they make bitumen as gravel for roads, there was about 5 trucks entering and leaving that site during the time I filmed.

Thougt I should add that there lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

If that's right, it's possibly Ursa Major (Big Dipper). It's in the right place and right time if looking north. Furthermore, over time...they would be moving from the east (on the right).

I guess it depends on how fast they moved? A constellation won't move very fast in five minutes.

the lights are visible for roughly 4 minutes of footage, they travel probably 25km in that time, they basically travel from right to left, i filmed them front on and turned to the left as they crossed over me and continued north

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't know Australia was a month ahead of us.

I knew the times were off. But not by that much.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

yes there is a lot of noise, the factory accross the road spews out a lot of steam and smokey haze. that and also there was light clous to the north, thats where i lost them on camera.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Wow, I didn't Australia was a month ahead of us.

I knew the times were off. But not by that much.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

oh, i work night shift, its actually th 7th, so i recorded it at 0114 this morning the 7th june, i started my shift on the 6th of June, hope that clears that up

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join