It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drake: Cabal Wants to Surrender; Worldwide Poll for the Future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Somebody had to make this thread, and it's not as unbelievable as some of the topics of discussion on this site lately (e.g., zombie threads). I'm not sure if this is the best forum to make this thread in, so the moderators can move it if necessary.

6/6/12 Show
Archived Shows

If you haven't listened to the latest show by Drake, click on the first link for the first 02:43:08. The second link is where all the recordings are usually hosted, but there was an error in the recording, so it won't be up until a little later. However, the second part (only 00:07:18 long) is there. Since it's nearly three hours long, here are some quick points about what Drake discussed:

• The mass arrests will not be happening anymore
  • However, the highest offenders of humanity will have no choice but to be arrested
  • The cabal wants to surrender
  • They have presented some conditions to Drake's contacts
  • Drake and his contacts have modified these conditions
  • These conditions will soon be made public for us to vote on
  • Once the poll has finished, he will present it to his personal contacts
  • His personal contacts will get in touch with members of the cabal and see if they agree or disagree with the final agreement
  • Either Sunday (6/10) or Tuesday (6/12), Drake will go on-air and say whether the cabal has agreed or not
  • If they have agreed, changes will start taking place, and a visible transition will be seen within a month

After you have downloaded the audio, there's a very important part at around 02:41:00 that I encourage you to listen to. Here is a small snippet of it:

Last time I spoke to you, Drake, I was, you know, I-I actually wanted to believe that mass arrests were going to be made, and we would be, have a peaceful resolve to all this. Now, I hear you talking about surrendering, and they're surrendering and making deals with the Devil. I am 100%, you have lost my support, for one, and I apologize to be that blunt, and I'm being as nice as I can, um, 'cuz I do not want to disrespect the other networks or the other shows, but my, my chatroom and all of the listeners that have tuned in to the show, they, you're asking them to go on a faith base, and they're not giving us anything, and we're not, we don't have anything to show or to defend or to understand. Um, this is really pissin' off a lot of patriots, Drake, and I, you know, this is just, you have lost so much trust in the, the community, and, uh, with the listeners here. You've just done a 180 on everybody, and we don't even know with we can trust you or talk to you or understand what's goin' on, and everybody is sitting here pissed off and just spinning, because they've listened to you, they've followed you, and they, they, they don't understand what, why you would be doing this, and you're talking about allowing the puppeteers to still remain in control.

I think it's safe to say that, for those who have been listening to Drake for months now, this is what most of us are feeling. Drake has been jerking us left and right about mass arrests for months now. First, it was supposed to happen some time in April. Then, the deadline was moved to May 23rd. Now, here we are in June, and we're still waiting for something of substance to manifest. David Wilcock, a man who has supported Drake in the past, has now become oddly silent. Benjamin Fulford, another proponent of the mass arrests, put out this article, Cabal begins peace negotiations, detailed discussions begin, about one day before Drake's latest interview.

By tomorrow at noon, there will be a poll on Lady Dragon's site where people can vote. This poll will be open until Saturday (I don't know what specific time on Saturday it will end). On the radio show, Drake is not interested in the quantity of the results -- rather, he is mostly interested in the ratio itself. If the ratio is mostly in favor of the paradigm shift and the cabal agree to it, we're supposed to start transitioning in a few weeks.

Yeah, right.

I'm sure.

Anyways, I have a hard time believing in any of this, but this information should be on ATS so that people can discuss it.

• posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:00 AM
    link   
    I don't know man. It would be nice, but these people are too cold to surrender when they are SO close to getting what they want. I really think they would rather kill everyone than see all their work go to waste.

But HOPEFULLY I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
    link   
    reply to post by albertabound

I think this Wilcox guy is talking about aliens and a NWO scenario with one currency. I read them awhile ago - Pentagon insiders going to take the elitist down and such - sounds like a nice fairy tale. I'm glad someone posted this, and it's amusing, but just like Alex Jones, let's see something real. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that the Vatican bank was being investigated and the thread with all the high positioned bankers resigning, but it still seems like an amusing fairy tale.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:15 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Happy1

Yeah, most likely. The bankers is an interesting case though - were they bad guys, or was this a non-lethal purge of the remaining good guys? There were A LOT of bankers resigning in a short period...seems suspicious, maybe that was the point, though?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
    link   
    reply to post by albertabound

That's one of the things I have a hard time wrapping my mind around. Everything looks like it's going the cabal's way. There are virtually no indicators whatsoever that they are planning on surrendering.

reply to post by Happy1

To be fair, at least Alex Jones rallies up a group to go and protest. Drake just sits on a mic and talks for about ten minutes giving "important updates" and then rambles on for over two hours about pretty much nothing of substance.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
    link   
    If you believe in that Crew.....id say you are whistling dixie.....
    They seem to be a group of schitzoids that for one reason or other(primarily the internet hive mind....)
    have developed their own version of reality......
    Isee no sign of the NWO collapsing anytime soon....and im positive wed be the first to go should they fail.....
    Maybe these guys are just an internet anomally that we have yet to recognise as such, like a stray bizzare thought at an awkward moment.......

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
    link   
    These people... CHIRP!
    ...they talk.... in phrases that are phrases that phrases that are broken.... BLEEP!..... and...
    and.... I was.... was saying that.... in a world.... I'm telling you.... BLOOP, BLEEP!!....

I am laughing.

You need help.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:20 AM
    link   
    I think if your taking any of these guys with more than a few jaded, whimsical grains of salt your investing too much energy.

Go start a garden and be nice to people, thats energy better spent.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:46 AM
    link   
    While on the topic of trying to reason with unbelievability, in looking at just what happened for things to be so messed up for 9/11 to even happen, subjects on the occult do show up. One aspect of this dark world involves the subject of 'walk ins' or spirits that step into or replace the current spirit of a being, whichs reset the individuals character and agenda. The condition of Multiple Pesonality Disorder is one example of these effects as the character of the person changes.

I am still playing with this theory, but it can apply some reason to this madness. In reseaching the subject of walk ins, the more positive branches tend to use free will with its application while the darker branches use deciption and force but it is still a bit hazy and more research is required. The most common technique involves taking the body to death, the spirit leaves and a new one enters but there looks to be a lot more going on and many ways to achieve such things.

So as a theory, we have these powerful people playing with powerful forces and basically getting sucked in as they opened the doors to hell or some other demonic and depraved place. Lining up 1 million people against a wall and shooting them is going to do nothing for the actual cause or prevent repeat of this situation as it is the spirit of the being that is setting the agenda, a spirit that can move from body to body. It is important that 9/11 is reinvestigated and the ring leaders rounded up for world peace. For those that had minor roles, they do need help as they are basically slaves to the system. Once they can wake up to themselves, just looking in the mirror will be enough punishment.

There is very much a spiritual war as there is a physical one going on and this is where the root of the problem extends. Considering the high profiles with some of those involved, there will be another economic collapse if they where all pulled out tommorow. It is going to take years to work through, sort out some of this mess and reestablish the chains of power in a more responsible way without destroying everything. The Cabal does have some seriously dark, deep and complex issues that need to be addressed for the wellbeing of humanity. I am not sure just how deep it all goes and if an extinction is part of this deep agenda, but we are not dead yet. If we fail to get any light on it then I really do not like our chances with the character it has demonstrated so far.
    edit on 7-6-2012 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:00 AM
    link   
    Drake has changed his story daily, sounds like a bumpkin, is happy to talk lightly about people being executed and has not produced one iota of evidence that has occurred to validate his fairy tales since he first appeared in March this year.

He is a hillbilly PT Barnum.

At best, he is a charlatan.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:03 AM
    link   
    And a worldwide internet poll to decide the way forward?

C'mon ...

He is yanking everyone's chain.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:55 AM
    link   
    Keep hope alive

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
    link   
    Alright guys, I'm posting to let you all know that the proposal we are all to vote on is now out.

You can vote for it here.

I highly suggest creating a new e-mail for this if you want to vote in case the e-mails are recorded or you get sent spam. For moral reasons, I'll probably vote on this, even though it will probably do nothing.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
    link   
    reply to post by SonicInfinity

Kind of hard to take it serious when at the bottom of the page in the "about" section you find this

Since now everything or anyone that is successful will become or be in a game sooner or later LadyDragon brings you powerful interviews like the one with Dalene Kurtis and Craig Lieberman from the Fast and Furious movie and the 2 exclusives with Joanie Laurer formerly know as Chyna from the WWF ( World Wrestling Federation).

Plus special report like being at the Playboy Mansion when Playboy unveiled their new video game

LadyDragon's radio appearance where she was talking about video games.

www.ladydragon.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
    link   
    I just found another voting site for the surrender of the cabal here. If you're worried the site will log your IP when you vote, you can always find a proxy.

Again, voting on this will probably do nothing, but I'm posting it here anyway so it's here.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
    link   
    Check out this youtube video. Does the guy at the .12 second mark sound familiar? Does the name Drake Bailey ring a bell???

www.youtube.com...

The video is about chemtrails, but it features an appearance by our favorite insider!
    edit on 8-6-2012 by SkyHighKid because: grammar

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:45 PM
    link   
    reply to post by SkyHighKid

Good find. This guy could very well be the infamous "Drake".

Here's one of his websites. Although, I don't see him discussing the topic of bringing down the elite Cabal.

He does have a lot of discussions about the Government being corrupt and Globalization.

patriotsforamerica.ning.com...

A youtube channel titled Drake K. Bailey

Features the mass arrest videos

youtube
    edit on 6/8/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
    link   
    Does anyone know if Bieber has released the names of the cabal and whether or not they'll be getting arrested soon? I know Drake says something is coming but I won't start heading underground untill Bieber confirms it too.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
    link   
    Drake is without doubt cointelpro. If you look at the 'poll' questions - it offers false choice. It was supposed to be about the 'choice' between war with TPTB or a negotiated surrender with them. Which is laughable, that any such poll be done on a two-bit website. But, if you accept the premise of voting for such a thing - there is no choice offered with the actual wording! It is all about the nature and terms of the 'surrender'. All of the questions are predictated about the surrender option, there is no choice. And ol Drakey Snakey pops up afterwards talking about the 96% polling in favour of surrender! Well, whoda thunk it, Drakey!

Have a look at the poll: www.soldierhugs.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
    link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
    Does anyone know if Bieber has released the names of the cabal and whether or not they'll be getting arrested soon? I know Drake says something is coming but I won't start heading underground untill Bieber confirms it too.

Bieber is surely an Illuminati ringleader, so why would he out his own? He's probably sat relaxing somewhere with a pint of blood, he's not bothered about this stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join