It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1966 Bilderberg meeting documents - dumped by whistle blower -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

BTW I'm not an "Anti Alex Jones" or "a Shill" or [insert ridiculous label here]. Some of the information that comes out is interesting, it's just his uber-sensationalistic fear-mongering delivery that I can't stand
I'm just a guy who can no longer take him seriously, when he doesn't close his yap long enough to LISTEN instead of constantly SCREAMING at people, in order to GET RICH

edit on 6-6-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

I love how you try to paint a picture of yourself as not being "Anti Alex"... then show your true colors with those 2 words at the end. Because we all know AJ is a millionaire, right?

edit on 6-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My sentiments exactly - I cant carry on a 5 minute discussion without him - interupting me for some off the wall out of left field stuff. but he does have the sources and the outlet. I would love to have that coast to coast AM Jockey he had on yesterday - I feel he is closer to my style than Alex.

I guess if you have been doing this stuff day in and day out 6 days a week - you get bent. and Alex is without a doubt bent - but who else gets hot stuff ? -- I find other sources quote his source - so why not get it first hand. is the way I manage to stomach his sensationalism. FYI ... Alex has money .. but he is far from RICH... sorry to burst your bubble but he is in debt like you wouldn't believe, he figures the end is near and what does he have to lose ... he decided to go for the jugular vein a couple of years ago, so I have been told.
edit on 6-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
just got off the website and they are putting the documents online as I am posting this reply for hard copies.

LINK TO 1966 Bilderberg Document Release - -

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

I appreciate what AJ has done but I have to agree with you. AJ has to shut his yap once in a while an allow others to speak more freely and less interrupted. Yes AJ many of us know these people are sick and rule our world... but shouting and cutting people off doesn't help the cause! Yes, continue to investigate and spread truth. I said truth AJ not fear. Sometimes the truth can be fearful but lets be less sensational please and thank you!

Star and Flag!
edit on 6-6-2012 by disfugured because: grammer

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit

BTW I'm not an "Anti Alex Jones" or "a Shill" or [insert ridiculous label here]. Some of the information that comes out is interesting, it's just his uber-sensationalistic fear-mongering delivery that I can't stand
I'm just a guy who can no longer take him seriously, when he doesn't close his yap long enough to LISTEN instead of constantly SCREAMING at people, in order to GET RICH

I love how you try to paint a picture of yourself as not being "Anti Alex"... then show your true colors with those 2 words at the end. Because we all know AJ is a millionaire, right?

He IS a Millionaire:
www.celebritynetworth.com...

I have no problem with most of the things he says. It's his delivery, and the fact that he purposefully ramps up the fear-mongering in order to inflate his bottom line. This isn't rocket science. I'm just pointing out a simple fact.

It's too bad you have to be a spastic blow-hard to make a living but it is what it is... as I said, hopefully the entire cache of documents are released by him. I see there are a number of scans already available at infowars. Nothing horrendously interesting or damning yet, but we'll see what else pops up in the next bit ...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Troll? i think not. i just thought that picture was funny is all. i never said anything bad towards Alex jones, all i said is i would hope he releases them so other can verify them. Alex was one of the first who woke many up like it or not he still puts out some good stuff today.
but at the end of the day he is a radio talk show host, end of. so my Trust in him is 50/50 and it always will be since i don't just follow anyone blind.
So i think i'm free to think what i want about alex jones and others.

Then again, if i don't act or go along with everything or peoples world views i am a Troll?

btw, I've met alex in person at stockwell tube station years ago when he came here to do a bit on 9/11 - 7/7. He is always the same passionate person you see in the videos. i respect him for that as many others try but in person don't really care.

Hope this page changed your view on my Book

edit on 6-6-2012 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Just because you read on the internet that he worth 5 million doesn't mean is worth 5 million. Anyone, celebrity especially, will tell you these numbers are usually completely wrong, and in many cases way to high. Is Alex Jones making good money? Sure, he works his ass off and he has the fans to deliver, so more power to him.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by HIWATT

Just because you read on the internet that he worth 5 million doesn't mean is worth 5 million. Anyone, celebrity especially, will tell you these numbers are usually completely wrong, and in many cases way to high. Is Alex Jones making good money? Sure, he works his ass off and he has the fans to deliver, so more power to him.

This is because most people don't understand the difference between one's net worth and their fluidity.

Sorry for the off topic response OP.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm confused.. Where are the documents?

All I see is a youtube video...

AJ doesn't have a scanner, no Kinkos nearby? Couldn't borrow someone's photocopier?

Okay then... Life back to normal until they are released in a .pdf so everyone can take a look.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
just got off the website and they are putting the documents online as I am posting this reply for hard copies.

Good post. Can you let us know when there is a standalone downloadable copy/.pdf for us to download. I would rather read it myself then have AJ tell me what it says. Thanks a bunch.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRemorse762

Good post. Can you let us know when there is a standalone downloadable copy/.pdf for us to download. I would rather read it myself then have AJ tell me what it says. Thanks a bunch.

But AJ zoomed in on names all mysterious like. Doesn't that show some nefarious agenda?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

But AJ zoomed in on names all mysterious like. Doesn't that show some nefarious agenda?

Exactly my point. I don't need to know what InfoWars/PrisonPlanet thinks its says. I need to know what it says.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Exactly my point. I don't need to know what InfoWars/PrisonPlanet thinks its says. I need to know what it says.

Precisely.

AJ's antics are annoying as hell. I'd rather someone toss me in a FEMA camp then be subjected to his propaganda and irrational behavior...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
is it 1966 Or 1955

www.prisonplanet.com...

I see a list from 1966 that attended. can see that and other years here.

publicintelligence.net...

still

edit on 6-6-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

i can tell you what they are discussing; what is the fastest and most efficient way to liberate the oil from the iranian people.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
the 1955 meeting was released a few years back. the 1966 documents where delivered to Alex Jones during the Protest - I think Alex said the man had even more documents - I wonder why, they did not get all the information from this guy. - I dont even think they know how to get back in touch with him .. geez Rookies..... but I guess, Alex wasn't expecting the minutes from 1966 Bilderberg Meeting... I guess he just thought it was another fan....... hey, if you are a ATS Member get back in touch with Alex - we have questions...
edit on 6-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit

Yes, he's so noble, earning a living through propaganda.

I don't get the mentality of people here. They're so willing to scream about not trusting almost everything, but a man who has made a living out of this, and has been proven to be false time and time again is to be believed at all cost!

So, tell me, when are the FEMA camps opening? When did Bush become a dictator and cling to power? When was that fabled military takeover of *insert city here* when he claimed that a military/emergency drill was a cover for the real thing?

AJ has spouted so much BS over the years I could write a book about it. And yet people STILL believe everything he says and conveniently forget everything he has gotten completely wrong over the years...

I'll tell you what, I might "leak" what was discussed at the meeting this year and email some fake scanned pages to him. I can almost guarantee he'd hold it up as proof of his delusions.

BTW, I am as suspicious of the B-Group as everyone else, I just don't buy AJ's BS like many others do.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones absolutely deserves big respect....lol...yeah he gets passionate, and you can tell he tries to "rein" himself in and not interupt others....but like the OP pointed out, it's impossible to fight as hard as he has and not go a little "nuts", lol, in a good way I think. He acknowledges his staff's hard work often, and it showed a huge commitment to get out this information at 11pm from the back of a bus, when I'm sure they were all exhausted.

I do believe he will make these papers public, and I will be very interested to read through them. Thanks OP, very important thread and information....Good Job....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
opps, double post

edit on 6-6-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
AJ Grinds my gears a bit, but the bottom line is he makes a sincere effort to get the truth out. He goes to some pretty extreme lengths, risking his personal security, to get information to people.

DUH, WELL Y HE ASK FOR FUNDING? Because it's his job. He has made this his life. What are YOU doing? Working a dead end job with little to no meaning? Thought so.

DUH, WELL Y HE NOT DO IT 4 FWEE? Stop. Just stop.

Yes, he misinterprets information and makes false predictions. Yes, he fear mongers to an extent. Yes, he cuts people off.

But when is the last time you, any of you, made an attempt - even a small one - to wake people up en masse?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join