It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson: We Are Going to March on Gun Shops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is probably nothing, but who knows. Seems as if most of the hype being fed to the masses this year hasn't seen much action or facilitated change, so let's hope this one gets washed under the bus too. On the other hand the recent tragic death of the young boy in Florida and elsewhere might catapult this into the limelight. Guess we'll see.

townhall.com

Last night in Racine, Wisconsin, while demanding jobs for the unemployed, Jesse Jackson decided to slam job creating gun dealers and called for a march on gun shops all over the country.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Made me think of Boys In The Hood.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A march on gun shops all over the country???? He's going to lead people on an assault on gun shops? Those places where they keep guns and ammunition??? What am I missing here?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That moronic shill is out of his idiotic mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
jesse jackson is a tool. if he told black people to stop shooting each other, they'd throw him off the stage.

why isn't he going around the ghettos of l.a., new york or chicago and telling gangbangers to stop selling drugs and carrying guns.

you know why, they'd shoot his ass and throw him in a dumpster.

instead he blames the gun store owner, i.e. the white guy.

he probably had martin luther king jr. set up too, by telling him to step out to the balcony with him for a second for a chat and a smoke.

edit on 4-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am confused.
He doesn't want firearms dealers to sell firearms to blacks? That seems like a very odd demand.

link   
March on gun shops are you?

I guess he was too scared to march on the people that are actually using them for crime...

link   
Perhaps he should march on the gangs' headquarters.
Seems to me the gang bangers are shooting each other more than anyone else, especially in Obummers old haunts. Or he could just be afraid. He can try to march on stores in the South but I think he would be met by armed militia which may not be a bad thing either.

link   
Hey...Rev. Jackson! I have guns at my house....come and get them...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
March on gun shops for what? What is that going to do?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
jesse jackson is a tool. if he told black people to stop shooting each other, they'd throw him off the stage.

he probably had martin luther king jr. set up too, by telling him to step out to the balcony with him for a second for a chat and a smoke.

Actually I didn't hear him blame anybody. So let's keep this on the issue instead of precursors to incite or invite racist comments.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

if he's going to march on gun store owners, he sure isn't implying blame on dunkin donuts.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

Originally posted by randomname

Actually I didn't hear him blame anybody. So let's keep this on the issue instead of precursors to incite or invite racist comments.

Thanks

Jesse Jackson is one of the biggest racists in the public spotlight, and has done everything he can to create divide. Let's not pretend like he doesn't have racial motives behind his antics. Thanks.

Source: He likes to talk out of his ass.
edit on 4-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Fair enough, but why introduce it into the thread? Why not discuss how this agenda is being introduced, or how the small weapons ban treaty is at play.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe if Jesse Jackson carried a weapon himself...

he could have defended MLK when he was shot...

instead of standing around on the balcony ..

but then again he has not done a dam thing since..

maybe thats exactly what this tool is supposed to be doing...

edit on 4-6-2012 by reeferman because: video link issue

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Him saying the N-word doesn't make him racist. Pick a better example?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
isn't demanding that gun stores stop selling guns to black people racist.

isn't he implying that black people are to irresponsible and violent to own guns, since all they will do with it is shoot each other.

and the character of a person is on topic if you're trying to form an opinion on any statements they may have made.
edit on 4-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Jackson will jump on any bandwagon for attention.

How bout since the most recent gun "outrage' was the zimmerman thing and since the "black Guy" wasn't armed wouldn't it make more sense for jackson to have a march demanding that all black people get guns to protect themselves from all the crazy white people?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

u have the right too make me cry agin,, after all these years,,,

Who was Martin Luther

i was 13yrs old.
A Canadian farm kid.
i cried.

and now agin.

That is Martin Luther King.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by boncho

Him saying the N-word doesn't make him racist. Pick a better example?

No, actually, it's fitting.

He believes there is a line drawn between the races. He does not view all people as equals. There is a difference between recognizing cultural differences, and recognizing skin tone. He recognizes skin tone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join