It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Bible Exposed! Raising of the Dead after Death - Sun Worship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

What if these Ancient Egyptian figures are the beings who actually control our world and the freemasons have concealed them from the masses with stories and fables so we can't communicate with them and seek them.

How can anyone confirm who created mankind, who currently rules over humanity, and what purpose humans serve?
In My Humble opinion, this is at the core, the heart of it all.

Symbols hidden behind more symbols. I would have to give the average mason a break because as Jesus himself stated, "Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do". How so very true.

Freemasons by their very nature are inquisitive of creation and want the very same answers to the mysteries as everyone else. They seek the illumination of the light at every opportunity, yet just like everyone else who is programed and controlled, can not see the truth. It is hidden in plain sight for them as well. As one anonymous Mason shared with me, he found more truth outside of the organization than he ever did from within. Even Masons are not told the truth about the "Light" and the "Halo" because it was never intended for them to be "gnostic" of its origin or what it has done in the service of the Divine.

The Plot thickens......

Contrary to popular belief, Masons are not the original "Sun Worshipers". The truth betrays itself in the symbol of the 32nd Mason. It alludes itself to those "Ancient Egyptians" and the secret of the royalty that rules this world from covert cover. I worded that, that way, intentionally. Freemasons who do understand feel it is best to serve these masters in the hopes they will be rewarded in the next life. "Keep my secret and I will reward you".
"Carry out my agenda, and I will give you eternal life".

The masons do not hide what they do not know! These rulers even hide the truth from their Masonic brothers!

so we can't communicate with them and seek them.
The truth is revered, it isn't the Masons who hide them, it is those ancient rulers who want no contact with us. Again its all about the true meaning of symbols. Freemasonry professes a lifestyle which is based in unconditional love and acceptance. This doctrine is also prevalent in those "Ancient Egyptians". There are other names for them but I will use your reference since the Ra sun God is present and denotes sun worship and the Halo. The mindset was handed down, not handed up, on one level, and on another completely reversed.

I suppose I have once again gone too deep into the rabbits layer. For those interested in seeing the truth on their own I would suggest removing yourself from the institutional control grid where you can think freely. The truth really is there.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The counterfeit to this last statement is this: When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

The difference is subtle. With Jesus and the Holy Spirit, the teacher is always willing and the student needs not be ready. A willingness to open our mind to God is all it takes. Faith is produced by God. Our education is produced by the Holy Spirit of God, acting on a willing and eager heart, to receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding from a benevolent benefactor.

Why would we seek the world's wisdom? Why would we willingly seek error? Why would we hide behind our works when the motivation is duplicity? The answer is obvious.

We don't need an organization of men to seek God or do good works. We just need God, along with a willing and contrite heart. When pride is humbled, God's authority and wisdom fills the gap.
I read this after I posted the above. It brings a smile to my face.
I can not argue any point you make. The only difference is I call "God", the "Divine". And if anyone has studied history long enough you will see why.

When pride is humbled, God's authority and wisdom fills the gap.
I would like to take this just a little further, if I may.

Our hearts are the container for that spirit. When that container is already filled with "other" mindsets, institutions, it leaves little room for the Divine to occupy. But one thing that has become apparent to me is that the Divine I speak of does not enter unless invited, unlike other mindsets who trick their way in. It is true we need no Priest, Worshipful Master or even those "Ancient Egyptians" to know the heart of the Divine, you only need to make room, and ask ....... New Concept?

Added.

That "eternal life" you strive for will be your hell on earth. It is only heaven on earth for those who have not been. In the long run, the deal, just isn't worth it.

edit on 4-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: edit to add

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by angrysniper

Believe what you like. I'd prefer a literal translation. Then there's no room for error.

I'd rather believe what makes logical sense.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by angrysniper

Believe what you like. I'd prefer a literal translation. Then there's no room for error.

I'd rather believe what makes logical sense.

Logic is a word that many of the preachers here either don't understand or choose to ignore.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Logic is a word that many of the preachers here either don't understand or choose to ignore.
Ahh, to some your words are without logic and hollow, to others just a loss. To some may even mean the end to outdated symbology getting ready to go the way of the dinosaur.

There is two types of logic, the true and the false. Choose your path wisely and follow it to the end. We all will!

Good luck brother, and I mean that most sincerely......

Added

Look at our avatars, do they not have a similarity? Do they not reflect opposites, but yet one in the same?

edit on 4-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: edit to add.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Ahh, to some your words are without logic and hollow, to others just a loss. To some may even mean the end to outdated symbology getting ready to go the way of the dinosaur.

There is two types of logic, the true and the false. Choose your path wisely and follow it to the end. We all will!

Added

Look at our avatars, do they not have a similarity? Do they not reflect opposites, but yet one in the same?

Dark is not light. Dark is the absence of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

Added

Dark is not light. Dark is the absence of it.
No argument there, not at all
One full of light, and simple, the other, dark, complicated, and hidden, by a "light".

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

As one anonymous Mason shared with me, he found more truth outside of the organization than he ever did from within.

Then, in his case, Freemasonry has done as it intended.

Freemasonry teaches us to find the truth by studying the hidden mysteries of nature and science. It seems your anonymous Mason took our teachings to heart.

edit on 4/6/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

My avatar has meaning to me, and it also is a creative way to let other masons know that I am a brother. A quick u2u is all it takes to confirm this with another.

I also just like the color black. And it was put together for me by a friend.

You guys can project anything you want on to it. It's still totally badass.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I like that one ^

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

My avatar has meaning to me, and it also is a creative way to let other masons know that I am a brother. A quick u2u is all it takes to confirm this with another.

I also just like the color black. And it was put together for me by a friend.

You guys can project anything you want on to it. It's still totally badass.
Even though our "Paths" differ, our individual goals are the same. I am not your enemy, nor you mine. We are both travelers looking for the truth of the light. The only difference is I have found that core truth, outside of Masonry. You may agree, disagree as you choose, it is a divine gift to you, and me.

If your symbol has meaning to you, so too does mine. On that day of judgment, and there will be, you and I can stand with our heads held high or bow in submission. Will you stand up for me, as I will for you? You see, one of the greater truths is we are ALL brothers on that day.

Life on this plane of existence is not a right, nor does it last forever. It is a precious gift so many take for granted, and end up wasting it through bitterness and division.

You may say I'm just a imposter because I didn't go threw the rituals or take the oath, I would say, why did you waist time taking your oath to someone other than the big guy himself.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I would. Just because I am a Mason doesn't mean I have forgotten my place within the fraternity of Man.

And I agree. Just because the path we walk is different there is no reason to harbor anger at one another. That's something I try to live my life by every day.

At the same time I've also taken it upon myself to challenge the over zealous. I don't push my personal beliefs on anyone, nor should any one push their own on me. It's a simple matter of respect and acceptance but one that is complex, and really not so simple.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thank you.

It's a simple matter of respect and acceptance but one that is complex, and really not so simple.
I must agree, but "We" did not make it hidden and complicated, another force is responsible for that. "We" must try to set our differences apart and start working together to untangle the mess we are left with. If we can do this, and I think we can, the reward will be far greater than "I" can even imagine.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I finally sat down and watched the whole video.
Two things struck me immediately.

1. I am now even more interested in Masonry.
2. How am I supposed to take this man seriously when he refers to beautiful ancient history as,
"Egyptian crap"
and
"Babylonian #"

As a scholar, I find this man so far beneath anyone's attention.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

I finally sat down and watched the whole video.
Two things struck me immediately.

1. I am now even more interested in Masonry.
2. How am I supposed to take this man seriously when he refers to beautiful ancient history as,
"Egyptian crap"
and
"Babylonian #"

As a scholar, I find this man so far beneath anyone's attention.

As a scholar, you must be inclined toward an appreciation of history. Why did Israel need to visit each of these lands in captivity? Two main reasons. First, they were being shown the circumstances that bring tyranny to the Earth. To know tyranny fully, they must be immersed in it. The first time they experienced tyranny, it was from Egypt. If you know anything about Hermes, you know that he prophesied the end of Egypt and the later fulfillment of its destiny. For a rundown, consult this thread I did on the subject: LINK

The tyranny was a foreshadowing of our own day and age when the Gentile nations would need to experience the full fury of the tyranny mankind can lead itself to. You must see the larger picture of what is happening. Here is a thread I did on the subject: LINK

Why did they need to experience Babylonian captivity? For one thing, this event had a far reaching impact on the development of Judaism. Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." The entire history of the Jews is a process to bring light unto the nations. They needed to experience and chronicle this experience to provide a reflecting point for the rest of us as we experience the same.

The second reason for the Egyptian captivity ties into the Babylonian exile. Where did the pyramids come from and who built them?

Isaiah 19:19

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt.

Before the flood, it was a monument to the Lord and was likely built by Enoch. Enoch is our best fit for Thoth and Hermes. The wisdom and knowledge of the world was locked into Egypt. After the flood, it became a Paganized version of the original in the form of mystery schools. The only mystery was what they didn't know about the site. Babylon and the surrounding regions all adopted a false rendering of what the symbols meant. Why did Joseph come to Egypt? To decipher. Why did Moses come to Egypt? To be schooled in the correct knowledge by God.

Egypt is the key. Paganism is a false rendering of the mystery. The goal of Freemasonry has always been to decipher the true meaning of the symbols. All they have done is reject the chief cornerstone in the process.

The true rendering was given in the Torah by Moses, locked in symbol for the world to eventually see.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Well, I am a professor of ancient near eastern religions, so you could say that I am inclined to appreciate history.

As to your first point, I am in agreement with professor Don Redford, that the "Jews" were, in fact, the Hyksos. The Hyksos practiced sole worship of the god Set, who is now known as Yahweh. This supposed Exodus of 2.5 million from a country numbering around 3-4 million at the time is not recorded anywhere in Egyptian sources. This is so unlikely as to be comical. However, when we take into account the stories themselves and the toponymy, the expulsion of the Hyksos is the only explanation that makes sense.

As to Enoch being Hermes - I'm sorry but this is pure Interpretatio Hebraica. And it is wrong, both from a historical and a spiritual standpoint. Hermes/Ningishzidda/Thoth/Anubis/Hermanubis/Hiram Abiff/John the Baptist/Gabriel/Satan whichever name you wish to call Him. He is my god, and Enoch is not one of His names.
edit on 4-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What if we know exactly what we do?

I do love how you place yourself on a pedestal above us "programmed and controlled". I wish I was as smart, witty, clever, and enlightened as you.[/sarc]

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well, I am a professor of ancient near eastern religions, so you could say that I am inclined to appreciate history.

As to your first point, I am in agreement with professor Don Redford, that the "Jews" were, in fact, the Hyksos. The Hyksos practiced sole worship of the god Set, who is now known as Yahweh. This supposed Exodus of 2.5 million from a country numbering around 3-4 million at the time is not recorded anywhere in Egyptian sources. This is so unlikely as to be comical. However, when we take into account the stories themselves and the toponymy, the expulsion of the Hyksos is the only explanation that makes sense.

As to Enoch being Hermes - I'm sorry but this is pure Interpretatio Hebraica. And it is wrong, both from a historical and a spiritual standpoint. Hermes/Ningishzidda/Thoth/Anubis/Hermanubis/Hiram Abiff/John the Baptist/Gabriel/Satan whichever name you wish to call Him. He is my god, and Enoch is not one of His names.

I may have just misunderstood. Are you saying Satan is your God? Hermes is Satan? Please clarify.

As for Enoch, Hermes brought the sciences to mankind. Enoch did the same. Hermes traveled with God. Enoch did the same. Hermes lived 300 years. Enoch lived 300 with God and 65 before that time. The Greeks had a habit of taking characters of interest and branding them with Greek titles. They were very much tied to the Egyptian culture and writings. Are you sure there is no connection because it seems to be rock solid from what I have read. Also, most Historians consider Hermes to be a grouping of various individuals. The Thrice Great title of Hermes suggests a connection to Joseph and Moses. Also, the Corpus Hermeticum reads like a behind the scenes chapter of the entire biblical mystery.

I would be interested in hearing your view.

edit on 4-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It seems that others differ from your stance:

Hermanubis

A selection of articles related to Hermanubis:

Hermes Trismegistus (Greek for "Hermes the thrice-greatest", Greek: Ερμης ο Τρισμεγιστος) or Mercurius ter Maximus in Latin, is the syncretism of the Greek god Hermes and the Egyptian Thoth. In Hellenistic Egypt, the god Hermes was given as epithet the Greek name of Thoth. He has also been identified with Enoch

Anubis, is the Greek name for the ancient god in Egyptian mythology whose hieroglyphic is more accurately spelt Anpu (also Anup, Anupu, Wip, Ienpw, Inepu, Yinepu, or Inpw). Prayers to Anubis have been found carved on the most ancient tombs in Egypt, indeed the Unas text (line 70) associates him with the Eye of Horus. Anubis - Lord of the dead

See this and more articles and videos below.

This website seems to mention Enoch as a connection. LINK

It only makes sense that Satan would want to rewrite history after the Flood.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Here is another website, connected with the Masons, that provides Enoch as Hermes. LINK

Like most of these websites, you can learn more from the comments of the common man that you can from the scholars. Here is one such comment.

Unworthy1 says:
May 11, 2011 at 4:45 am

The true story of the one who went to the heavens and passed on knowledge to mankind is that of Enoch and the watchers. The other related stories are the perverted mythologies of those who did not retain the knowledge of GOD.

These stories can be found in Scripture, and in the Book of Enoch.

If we consult the Book of Jubilees, we see how this was going to play out in the words of Noah.

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

The seductions of the sons was a clear indication that the fallen beings were going to waste no time corrupting man again. Post-flood, we know where Paganism originates. The same place the Freemasons are right now. They have listened to the symbols and Satan and not God. The Bible outlines the true rendering of the symbols.

Enoch is Hermes. There's no mistaking it.

edit on 4-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join