It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth II to die soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
there is something in the grid..can you feel it?

the air is charged with twisted excitement.
Destiny has showed us the signs that Elizabeth II will perish soon.

but when or why you ask
by who and where
we may never know.
perhaps within the next 48 hours.

so in other words, i just have a feeling, and this is just a petty prediction

edit on 2-6-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
is it just a feeling? or do you have some inside friend of a friend info please elaborate her death would be a game changer for the uk and the world

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You think?
She's only 86.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Royalty is just another word for "societal parasite". We should be above this nonsense by now.

Isn't she largely ceremonial dog-n-pony show now? Is she anything more than a figurehead?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

It is compulsory for all British residents to wave flag and smile gratuitously at Divine Imperial Leader on this day, under pain of torture in the Tower of London. Only when the Ravens leave the Tower will.... well, so the legend goes anyway. Ahem. It's a love-hate relationship.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If you end up being right then kudos to you.

We shall see soon if you're right or wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Last night I dreamed I attended the jubilee, which is weird because I don't live in England and I have never followed or been interested in the royal family.

Inside of a large and ornate opera theater, the queen was sitting down front in stage box seats. As the place slowly filled in, I found myself standing in the highest balcony with my back literally against the wall because there weren't any more seats. Moments before the ceremony was to start, a man down front asked a man in the very last row of the highest balcony to remove his hat so they could begin. It almost seemed that we were all supernatural beings as I don't know how the man down front could see anyone from that distance. When the man refused to remove his hat, I decided to leave immediately because I didn't want to be anywhere near a potential altercation. When I began walking down the balcony steps to the nearest exit, the entire theater decided to follow my lead. The whole place began to peacefully disperse. While trying to find my way out, I learned that the theater had exits that led directly to a subway station. Once in the station, I had to figure out how to get back home to Manhattan. Surprisingly, there were connecting trains that could take a person from Manhattan to the UK, which doesn't really exist.

When I finally awoke, I had to wonder whether I was dreaming about events in a parallel universe because of the non-existant Manhattan to UK subway system. It will be interesting to see if anything out of the ordinary happens during the jubilee celebration. At least I know I won't be anywhere near it in this reality.

edit on 3-6-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You think?
She's only 86.

Darn it you beat me to it

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter
Royalty is just another word for "societal parasite". We should be above this nonsense by now.

Isn't she largely ceremonial dog-n-pony show now? Is she anything more than a figurehead?

I would like to know what she does. She signs bits of paper and attends ceremonies but even most of her speeches are written for her. What does she DO? OK the royal family brings in tourists - so their status is perhaps something like the Eiffel Tower. A very expensive tower at that!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I hope you're not in the UK. This post could get you in trouble one might think.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

86 is the new 21.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You think?
She's only 86.

True, but the odds of it happening in the next 48 hours are still pretty low.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

Oddly enough, the very next thread I read after this one was this:
Egyptian river barge for Elizardbeth II

This is the Egyptian style barge they have built for her:

In the second link of the OP, it shows this:

Sort of spun me out reading that thread straight after this one.

Destiny showed me, maybe?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You think?
She's only 86.

boo on you.

you beat me to it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You think?
She's only 86.

she doesn't look a day over 70

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Everyone dies at some stage. Queen Elizabeth still has some good years left in her yet and my bet is she will live to a ripe old age (touch wood) - mid to late 90's at least.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
With the healthcare she receives I very much doubt it.

To the poster who asked what she actually does, do some research, she does a lot more than people on here seem to think.

Here is a starter:

The Queens Role

The line I like is:

The Queen represents the nation at times of great celebration or sorrow.

For those of us who actually respect our Monarchy, her words can be inspirational.

When she visits sick and dying children in hospital, the looks of joy on their faces is heartwarming.

I hope she reigns for many more years (and then passes the crown down to William, not Charles).

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

Oddly enough, the very next thread I read after this one was this:
Egyptian river barge for Elizardbeth II

This is the Egyptian style barge they have built for her:

In the second link of the OP, it shows this:

Sort of spun me out reading that thread straight after this one.

Destiny showed me, maybe?

Hihihi. Synchronicity is always funny to experiance. I am on the fence about what would be best for the world when it comes to the queen. She might have done some good but from my view the parasitic power pyramid is corruptive and is designed faulty.
edit on 3-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Aww I don't really want her to die.

A lot of people have already mentioned her age, so I won't really mention too much on how it could be expected for her health to fail in the coming months or years just because of how old she is.

I will say this though. It seems like there's been an unofficial "changing of the guard", so to speak, ever since the wedding last year. It seems like William and Kate are being presented more as the unofficial figureheads than just the Prince and his girl. Obviously Charles won't rule for long, if he even touches the throne once mommy passes on, but it still just seems, to me, that the family is kind of just going through the motions one more time to please the Queen.

So I guess you never know, her time could almost be up.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I highly doubt that. She is in very good health last time I checked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join