It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Assault Ron Paul Delegate at LAGOP Convention

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I can hardly believe it......but these videos are going viral

I thought sure they would be suppressed by YouTube,
but at least one of them must have made the YouTube front page for a period of time....90 k views

....I must be a jaded old conspiracy theorist

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

heh wow... you're right! its not at 90k tho... its at 50k.

Too bad it did not get as many flags/attention as it did on youtube.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Where is the rule saying the GOP can't change the rules?

Hahahaha

The Ron Paulers try to flash mob these events, kick out the current chairmen and insert their own puppet then commence to change rules to their liking. What is the difference?

The good guys in the white hats headed them off at the pass this time, just like in any good ole western. Oh, and the bad guys always get roughed up a bit when they get caught red handed.

Looks like old Ronny will have to take you guys out back behind the woodshed yet again, how embarassing for you.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Get a copy of "Roberts Rules" you just continue to prove nothing, but you are a troll.
You know nothing about the process, all you want to do is stir the pot.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I agree with the above poster...Robert's Rules apply.

In the video it is clear that the overwhelming majority in attendance elected a chair, and the
minority opted to call the police to FORCE their minority opinion..

Then the majority elected another chair, and the minority called the cops again.

Then the majority, turned their backs (and chairs) on the minority, which was absolutely the right thing
to do in this case so that the police could readily see their error in judgement.

And as it turned out, the third chair was not removed and the majority opinion held and Ron Paul
won the majority of the Louisiana delegates.

The GOP establishment would have easily prevailed if they had seated enough warm bodies in the
room.

All the Mitt Romney camp needs to do (to win) is motivate all his many supporters to show up
and be counted. He has overwhelming support at the polls.....BUT WHERE ARE THEY?

The Ron Paul people at these events seem to be battling more with the established GOP power-brokers
who are loathe to lose their "seats of honor" to the neo-GOP Ron Paul supporters, than they are doing
actual battle with Romney supporters....I still say Romney supporters are a myth.....there are simply no
apparent Mitt Romney supporters ANYWHERE.

And I'm not even talking about a reasonable attendance based on the polls and primaries which
should showcase Romney supporters in attendance at these events as the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY.
I'm talking about finding just one or two real-live-flesh-and-blood people.....just ONE sign in ONE yard.....
just one pundit in my face at some point, somewhere, in my day who likes or cares about Mitt Romney
enough to pull my ear for a few seconds

I've met one Mitt Romney supporter. It was here, at ATS. And when I told him how proud I was to
have finally met him because he was the first, true flesh and blood Romney supporter I had ever met,
he reneged and said he actually supported someone else...

So....calling all Romney supporters.....someone....anyone...are you out there???......do you exist???

please reply...
edit on 4-6-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join