It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2012: bring on the Bilderbabes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Bilderberg 2012: bring on the Bilderbabes

www.guardian.co.uk

The protesters seem to have upped their game when it comes to slogans. "We are not the indentured slaves of your oligarchy!" booms a bullhorn, from beneath a banner that seeks redress for the "war profiteering" of "eugenicist thugs".
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 1-6-2012 by robhines because: fixed link

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Great to see The Guardian covering this! Highly likely that you'll never see this type of thing on the BBC. It seems like an age ago that I switched my RSS news from BBC to The Guardian, but it wasn't long ago at all. Why it took so long to do it I'll never know.

Anyway there's some good stuff written there and some pics of various people arriving. I also found a link from the previous year where the reporter really goes in depth, great to see a big news service doing this and it gives me hope that information on this group is really getting out there in a big way.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit : from the previous year :

Without the people's attention to government, government grows fangs; but: "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

And then we have Bilderberg. A massive great, sniper-armed, window-tinted, helicoptering slap in the face to any concept of enlightened democracy. Shrouded, misty and removed. A place where "Congress and Assemblies, Judges, and Governors" sit about in secret and do business with bank bosses and the chairmen of corporations, and policemen stand guard lest the citizenry become too informed.

Bilderberg 2011: The tipping point
edit on 1-6-2012 by robhines because: added links

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
From the title, I was expecting to at least see some hot Bilderberg attendees, but no eye candy to be found. I am disappointed! :/

OT: It is good to see people rising up against the Elite. Hopefully the number of people will continue to grow.
edit on 1/6/2012 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

That's what I thought as well. I was hoping I would have a reason to make the half hour drive to Chantilly.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
From the title, I was expecting to at least see some hot Bilderberg attendees, but no eye candy to be found. I am disappointed! :/

OT: It is good to see people rising up against the Elite. Hopefully the number of people will continue to grow.
edit on 1/6/2012 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

Hahah! Abby Martin from RT news who's covering this is definitely a Bilderbabe, not sure about any of the people attending though.

In a weird coincidence was just about to link/quote something from RT too :

Under the Logan Act, a US law passed during the infancy of the country by President John Adams, American citizens cannot negotiate with foreign officials without the authorization of the country. According to the text of the Logan Act of 1799, “Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Bilderbergers commit a felony? - RT
edit on 1-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sorry there was a link error back there for some reason. The links changed to the last link I made in the 2nd post, the report from 2011. Have edited them but if it reverts back will remove the last part.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Guardian by name, Guardian by nature. Is this the last bastion of free and independent journalism in the UK?

The BBC certainly seem intent on propping up the will of the paymasters - thinking of the 'Houla massacre pics' which were actually shots of an Iraqi mortuary.

I get sick of seeing the same stories, in the same order (according to someone higher-up's schedule), on all the different news channels/ news programming scheduled on British TV.

Welcome to the Fourth Reich. A creeping malaise - the darkness of Mordor, sneaking up on us like Gollum in the mists (read the LOTR lately, seems fitting to draw the allegory). A merger of corporate and political power, which will ultimately be twisted into a form of totalitarianism the likes of which the common folk of this world dare not dream of.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The thread name made me think of the booth babes who used to attend E3. It would definitely be amusing if we could get a similar tradition going at Bilderberg.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Check out this disgusting disinformation from the BBC : www.bbc.co.uk...

Then refer back to The Guardians Bilderberg coverage from last year : www.guardian.co.uk...

Extract :

The BBC turned up!

But only in the form of Marcus Agius, the senior non-executive director on the BBC's executive board. He's also chairman of Barclays, and extremely well connected. Here he is, queuing to get on a private jet home.

DO NOT trust the BBC! Switch to another news service if you haven't already, they're filling people with propaganda and lies.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The Guardian are still at it! Here's another piece : Bilderberg 2012: real men don't like oligarchs

Extract :

A study of Bilderberg's rich (in every sense) history chimes with a peculiarly male hunger for sports-facts. Daniel Kirby, 28, is one of the few Brits here, a history student from Chester. Daniel's got the hunger. "If I read something, I have to find the source, to trace things back." As for Bilderberg: "This means looking at the interlocking directorships of the delegates, reading the think tank documents. Have you read 'Which Way to Persia?' from the Brookings Institute?" I confess I haven't. "It's a hugely complex subject, obviously, but let's just say – the road to Tehran goes through Damascus." I mention that Bassma Kodmani, a senior member of the Syrian National Council, is at Bilderberg this year. Daniel gets out his notebook. "I'll have to check that."

This is what I love about Bilderberg. Having conversations that can swerve from the Brookings Institute, to Hegelian dialectics, to Daniel asking me: "Do you know the Olympic torch relay was invented by the Nazis?" This sparks a quick five minute chat about Goebbels, propaganda and Edward Bernays. Once we're on the Nazis it's a short hop and a skip back to Bilderberg.

edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: changed extract

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Finally found an interview with him! It's done by Jason Bermas :

Bilderberg 2012: Exclusive Interview With London Guardian Reporter Charlie Skelton :

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Cool little video featuring interview with UK Guardian's Charlie Skelton. Better video quality than above!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Charlie Skelton absolutely killed it this year at BB. Best coverage by far. Got to meet him in person. Real funny, approachable, friendly guy.

top topics

join