It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! just wow, could care less

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of people constantly saying WOW! just wow. It's so pathetic to hear you morons saying it over and over again. You sound so ridiculous
Can you not think of your own things to say ? you have to jump on the bandwagon because some others have said it. Does it make you feel more like one of the clan

I'm also sick of SO many people getting 'could not care less' confused with 'could care less'
Too many people getting it totally out of context.
Clearly, so many on this site do not even understand what they are reading or writing, otherwise they would notice it.

Rant over ! Flame away

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good rant, but it will prolly end up in the off topic rant section. Just sayin.. Wow.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
They are just words man!
Their is a rant section.......also.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
WOW...could care less....just wow really....

Des

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean.

You know what pisses me right the hell off?

People that post threads in the wrong forum.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

I notice a lot of people have a hard time delivering a message because EVERYONE ISN'T FROM AMERICA!!!

Why are you so racist??

This isn't a spelling bee or a senior thesis......Just disregard if you don't like the message..

I mean WOW, just WOW.......But I couldn't care less what you think.....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

You should be so lucky ! Here in the u.k, youngsters cannot construct a sentence verbally without using the word " Like " several times in aforementioned sentence !

( Good post, thank you..)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
I'm sick and tired of people constantly saying WOW! just wow. It's so pathetic to hear you morons saying it over and over again. You sound so ridiculous
Can you not think of your own things to say ? you have to jump on the bandwagon because some others have said it. Does it make you feel more like one of the clan

I'm also sick of SO many people getting 'could not care less' confused with 'could care less'
Too many people getting it totally out of context.
Clearly, so many on this site do not even understand what they are reading or writing, otherwise they would notice it.

Rant over ! Flame away

WOW, I could not care less though, actually... come to think of it.... I could care less!

So what you're saying is Aliens are creating a Zombie Apocalypse in order to distract from their true agenda?

OMG!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Woo! Just woo!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm sick of people saying 'could care less". What does that mean exactly. Surely it's "couldn't care less" As in you could not care any less about it.. If you could care less then you at least you leave yourself open to caring a little.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW! WOW! JUST WOW!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

And I am sick and tired of rants like yours. You could at least find something better to rant about.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

WOW.
You posted your rant in the wrong forum , but I could care less .
lol

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
it's funny that you could care more about something like this..

wow...just....

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok guys, you can stop repeating the same joke over and over now lol

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. You know I could care less... and by that I mean if I did care less I would not have posted anything at all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by sayzaar

You should be so lucky ! Here in the u.k, youngsters cannot construct a sentence verbally without using the word " Like " several times in aforementioned sentence !

( Good post, thank you..)

Yeah I know what you mean like.. Like, It annoys me, like.. Know what I mean..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That's what David Mitchell said almost word for word.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Very good, lewtra ! Could,nt have written that better myself ! Thank you....!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Borag the Horse
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That's what David Mitchell said almost word for word.

I should have posted a link to the video , but decided to pass it off as my own

But ever since seeing his video I keep seeing people use "could care less" on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join