It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ILLINOIS REP LOSES IT on House Floor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Thank you, again, for providing clarifying details. The content of his rant, however, was not about the specifics of the bill before him. His anger and fury concerned the abandonment of the Constitution, and the complacency of the electorate in allowing policies to be dictated by crony-politics.

His rant had nothing to do with the Constitution...his rant is that he is pissed that he is a republican in Illinois that is overwhelmingly controlled by Democrats.

So he is going to cry and say it's not fair that he doesn't get what he wants.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Two questions.

1) Does anyone care that the title of this thread is wrong? This happened in the Illinois House of Representatives, not the US House.

2) Does anyone know the background of what this guy is ranting over...or do people just like to see others yell and scream and that makes them "right'???
edit on 30-5-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

OS,

1) I could give a swat less about the title error.

2) I don't think many people care anymore what this issues are, and this man's outburst is a reflection of the way most intelligent/aware US citizens are feeling, hence the meltdown.

Maybe there are actually representatives that are representing the way the general public is feeling.

Warmest regards,

RT
edit on 30-5-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

Thank you, again, for providing clarifying details. The content of his rant, however, was not about the specifics of the bill before him. His anger and fury concerned the abandonment of the Constitution, and the complacency of the electorate in allowing policies to be dictated by crony-politics.

His rant had nothing to do with the Constitution...his rant is that he is pissed that he is a republican in Illinois that is overwhelmingly controlled by Democrats.

So he is going to cry and say it's not fair that he doesn't get what he wants.

Since when did you start caring about our constitutional rule of law?
edit on 30-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I don't think many people care anymore what this issues are, and this man's outburst is a reflection of the way most intelligent/aware US citizens are feeling

What???

You are claiming most "AWARE" citizens don't care what the issues are???

How is that for some irony....you guys are so aware you don't even know the issues anymore.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

The fact is that you're all ripe for the pickin'!

It's how dictators are put into power.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Realtruth

I don't think many people care anymore what this issues are, and this man's outburst is a reflection of the way most intelligent/aware US citizens are feeling

What???

How is that for some irony....you guys are so aware you don't even know the issues anymore.

Because the "issues" are manufactured, that's why they are telling you to wake up.

You must be under the impression the world is a happy go lucky place where nobody cares about their own personal gain and everything is peachy clean.
edit on 30-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by RSF77

I expect you to follow this up with, "I am the only one who knows and understands things! I am the only one who is immune from propaganda efforts!" A bit egocentric, don't you think?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

What???

The irony is whatever issues being presented by our reps are only in the interests of the lobbyists, large corporations, and the corrupt politicians that are bought, hence it really doesn't seem to matter what they say, do, write, or legislate, because 99% is all slanted in their self-interests anyhow.

That is why this man is freaking out and upset, he seems to have a consciousnesses.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Because the "issues" are manufactured, that's why they are telling you to wake up.

You must be under the impression the world is a happy go lucky place where nobody cares about their own personal gain and everything is peachy clean.

So as long as someone is angry...you support them.

If that is being "awake"...I'll pass.

Have fun being manipulated and lying to yourself by saying you are "awake"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

What???

The irony is whatever issues being presented by our reps are only in the interests of the lobbyists, large corporations, and the corrupt politicians that are bought, hence it really doesn't seem to matter what they say, do, write, or legislate, because 99% is all slanted in their self-interests anyhow.

That is why this man is freaking out and upset, he seems to have a consciousnesses.

You don't even know why he is freaking out and upset.

Go educate yourself...please.

link   

reply to post by RSF77

Too Late! Everyone was picked long ago they just don't realize it yet.

Dictators are already in, under the auspice of a Republic.

link   

You are all sheep.

Most of you have no idea who this dude is, where this is taking place, or what he is even yelling about. And you don't even care. You just think it's great that he is yelling.

You're all ready to take up arms and follow this guy right off a cliff!

I don't care if he is trying to bring back H.R Pufinstuff - he is as angry as us and that is what matters because it proves that not all politicians are sheep. So it's not us that are sheep buddy, it's them.

If following him over a cliff would be for the greater good...you'd probably be at home watching tv.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This guy has gonads, He will probably pay for that outburst, but he is representing his people in a way that no others have done, in my observation. Perhaps he is just the first in a series.....If he was my representative, I would join his campaign.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

So as long as someone is angry...you support them.

If that is being "awake"...I'll pass.

Have fun being manipulated and lying to yourself by saying you are "awake"

I never said I was "awake", lol. You're just making up stuff now.

Also what is the reasoning behind me supporting someone "just because their angry". You just can't explain it huh?

You're making up propaganda and people won't be stupid enough to believe it forever.
edit on 30-5-2012 by RSF77 because: correct my "your" mistake god forbid the grammar nazis get ahold of me

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

are you from Illinois???

Let me tell you something..I am from southern Illinois and we get the shaft 90 percent of them time. Southern Illinois is suffering because of the big wigs in the upper part of the state. They don't like to share when it's their turn..yet we have to foot the bill for them on demand.

I wish they would just split this stinking state from Mt. Vernon IL64 down..that would solve many problems and let the upper half of the state rot in their corruption.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

reply to post by RSF77

Too Late! Everyone was picked long ago they just don't realize it yet.

Dictators are already in, under the auspice of a Republic.

Obama anyone? Shoving NATIONAL healthcare
down everyone's throat where tax payers money
will be paying even for illegals healthcare ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

You are all sheep.

Most of you have no idea who this dude is, where this is taking place, or what he is even yelling about. And you don't even care. You just think it's great that he is yelling.

You're all ready to take up arms and follow this guy right off a cliff!

I don't care if he is trying to bring back H.R Pufinstuff - he is as angry as us and that is what matters because it proves that not all politicians are sheep. So it's not us that are sheep buddy, it's them.

If following him over a cliff would be for the greater good...you'd probably be at home watching tv.

So, you have proven my point. Congratulations!

You'll blindly follow somebody if they seem passionate enough. It doesn't even matter what the message is, it just matters how loudly it is said. Brilliant!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Thank you for posting that video.

That is my state and the people of Illinois are prepared for the NWO.

They will loose.

Charles Pearl

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiepp:

EDIT: Did anyone else notice how everyone else there just sat there slouched drooling like zombies?

The apathy was just plain absurd.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by CALGARIAN

YO! i don't care WHAT party he is from! he's got my vote!

that is exactly what i was thinking. I've never seen a politician give such a # in america. this is a man i would want to vote for because i think he actually cares about the job he is doing.

why can't all of the men/women in washington give a crap about the PEOPLE like this man does.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join