It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bald Women!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So...bald chicks. What do you guys (and gals) think of them? I just shaved my head yesterday! Yeah, I guess I'm attention whoring, a little, but I'm curious what peoples thought are on it these days.

Women do it for whatever reason- mine was that it was freaking hot. Also, I'm sick of shedding like a beast. 3 months ago, my hair was about to the middle of my butt, then I cut about a foot or so off till it was around the middle of my back. Yesterday, I put it up in pigtails and just cut the rest of the length off. It looked good then (and I had the epiphany of 'whyyyy would have I been paying people to do this for me?!'

Then I said screw it- and started hacking away at the rest. Then I took my clippers and shaved it down to the skin. I didn't razor it though, afterward; I was afraid I'd miss spots (it was hard enough getting every thing with the clippers!)

This is me with no specs on (sorry crappy webcam picture!)

And here with specs on (a little dark because I was trying to keep the glare off my glasses).

Me with hair (just a goofy picture I took for a friend a while ago).

I found this site too while I was waiting for the clipper battery to charge.

So bald chicks...hell yeah, or hell no?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My preference includes hair, at least on the head anyway. Not that you were completely unattractive with no hair, just my preference.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that women should have hair. Traditional view of women in those regards.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think a womans hair does factor into their beauty, doesn't mean it's necessary.
I think you look fine without it. I would probably put a towel on my wife's head if she did that though.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm a hair puller

I don't mind some chicks with short hair, but totally bald is a bit awkward. Surprisingly you don't look bad with it though, least you can see your face now.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Bald women can be very hot, and at the same time can be very strange looking. It's a matter of preference and true facial symmetry. The slightest imperfections of the head or face could cause the bald look to "go bad".

Wear it long, wear it short, or if you're daring wear it bald; the boldness may pay off.
edit on 29-5-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't mind bald women, but I prefer hair.

Unfortunately, some women don't look very good bald. Please don't take this as a personal slam against you as it is not meant to be one, it's just meant to be a general statement.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I dated this girl for many, many years. She was short and fiesty, blonde and beautiful..

One day at one of my family events, I walked outside to find my crazy aunt shaving her head with the clippers.. I tried to rush to stop it, but it was too late. She buzzed it all but some bangs. It was kind of cute, but it took a lot of getting used to. When you're uh, naked together, and you feel the unmistakable scratch of freshly shaven hair, it kind of freaks you out.

So speaking from experience, no. No. No. No.

In her defense, I always had pretty crazy hair too, and she just let me do what I wanted.
edit on 29-5-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

It does seem to suit you and look good. I did the same thing around a year ago but I look more like your 3rd pic than your first again now, it doesn't stay short for long.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I see the general consensus is pro-hair! That's perfectly understandable. Well, I'm glad I have no desire to date any one, considering the views I've read here thus far!

I love how it feels though! Especially after a shower...oh my gosh, the breeze!!
I could paint my skin grey now, make my mouth look small, and go freak out some believers in aliens now...xD

PS: Thank you for the compliments as well!

PPS: That's a lazy Frankie cat lying on my messy bed.
edit on 29-5-2012 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

One day at one of my family events, I walked outside to find my crazy aunt shaving her head with the clippers.. I tried to rush to stop it, but it was too late. She buzzed it all but some bangs. It was kind of cute, but it took a lot of getting used to. When you're uh, naked together, and you feel the unmistakable scratch of freshly shaven hair, it kind of freaks you out.

What were you doing naked with your aunt?

Not going to judge, you've just got me a little curious here.

As to the OP - some bald chicks are hot. I could definitely give it a try. In fact, I'd be about willing to say I find the OP more attractive sans-hair. Not sure if I just like the sleekness and hair is an easy thing to mismanage, or what exactly.

Remember Star Trek the motion picture (first one)? That Ilia/Vjer chick was hot.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
I see the general consensus is pro-hair! That's perfectly understandable. Well, I'm glad I have no desire to date any one, considering the views I've read here thus far!

I love how it feels though! Especially after a shower...oh my gosh, the breeze!!
I could paint my skin grey now, make my mouth look small, and go freak out some believers in aliens now...xD

PS: Thank you for the compliments as well!

PPS: That's a lazy Frankie cat lying on my messy bed.
edit on 29-5-2012 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

I feel bad for women sometimes...I tried growing my hair out a few times and it's just all around annoying, high-maintenance and uncomfortable. I've been rocking a buzz cut for like 10 years now, the best haircut imo. I think if I were a chick, i'd be like you and just say fu©k it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think that you have a beautiful shaped head.....and that you look good bald or with hair...it is just 2 different looks.

Are you sorry you shaved?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Big up!!!
Just wanted to say that is ballsy fo sho!!

Actually, you look pretty cute without the hair! Anyhow, way to go, I mean one of my buddies is starting to get bald so he always wears a hat ( embarrassed cuz he's 24). I keep trying to convince him to shave the rest off.

I think I'll show him this thread, just to push him a bit ( if a chick did it, you can too!)

Peace sis
Btw I rock the same hair cut but Imma dude so, not as impressive!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some chicks can pull off the bald look - I think it can be sexy!

Brittany Spears? Yeah... No!!!

The chicks from the Fifth Element? Oh yeah!

MzMorbid? Oh yeah! For damn sure - esp. w/specs!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterWiggin

His aunt shaved his girlfriends hair, not her own, dude!
So he layed naked with his chick not his aunt...

That's just silly...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Everywhere shaven but the head

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I think you look great, as someone has already pointed out you have a really nice shaped head, and I think it's nice to show that off from time to time...and it is so much cooler and easy to manage. I shaved my head when I was about twenty for a while, mine wasn't as drastic a change though, as I already had a top-knot, but it was interesting living life without having hair to hide behind, and nobody messes with you...haha. I shaved it again a few years later, but that was more of a financial decision, and borne out of frustration, so I didn't get the same 'buzz'. But I think everyone should try it at least once, and you really do suit it, and look especially cute with the glasses. Enjoy, a change is as good as a rest, and such a drastic change, I find, can be truly invigorating!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2
reply to post by PeterWiggin

His aunt shaved his girlfriends hair, not her own, dude!
So he layed naked with his chick not his aunt...

That's just silly...

AAHHhhhhh...that makes more sense. The structure there threw me off a bit there, I was trying to figure out why his aunt got interjected in between two lines about his girlfriend, and the visual left was...odd.

Oh well, no keeping it in the family FTW today. Bald chicks are still cool regardless.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

No way! I love it- I was quite worried at first, but after I showered off the itchy loose hairs and looked at it for a while, I was happy about it. Plus, like I said earlier: It feels great. More than great- amazing, refreshing and...invigorating. I am so glad I did it now.

I'm especially glad I did it as I put away all my hair ties, scrunchies and barrettes...pulling out all the strands of shed hair! So annoying!

reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

Do it! He's not Sampson! You're right too- if I can do it, he can! I've been thinking about it for ~2 summers now. Yesterday it was so hot and my hair felt just...gross- even when I put it up. So I had a huge FUUUUUUUUU moment and got rid of it.

reply to post by the_philth

and reply to post by Biliverdin

Thanks a bunch! That feels good. =)

I am a bit embarrassed about attention whoring but the subject is interesting (whether it's my knobby skull or some other chicks)
edit on 29-5-2012 by MzMorbid because: i'm so hungry

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join