It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An attempt to take me away.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
How's the ATS Community holding up?

I'm dropping by to share an experience, which I believe was paranormal, and an attempt to take me to 'the other side'.

I will explain the experience as best as I can, and maybe get some feedback as to what other members of the ATS Community make of it.

This happened on a weekend night, approximately 10:30 PM.

It was dark outside, which I even mentioned that it looked more dark then usual. I was standing alone on my friends driveway, waiting for another friend to come by. 10 mins or so passed, and I got tired of waiting. As I turn to go to the back area of the house, I look at the weeping willow that was to the right of me. My entire eyesight was of this willow and its droopy leaves and branches. Once I laid my eyes on it, I began to fill in a way drained. My vision seemed like I was staring at an illusion. I shook my head quick and began sluggishly walking to the back. As I reached the front door of the shack, my cousin mentioned who was behind me. I told him that no one, just me. He then said that he seen a shadow jolt once I reached the door from behind me, possibly because I had came into the light of the room.

Only once I looked away from the tree and began to walk back, is when I began to feel drained, slow, sluggish, and almost like my vision was not all there. I ended up leaving my cousin and my friend as I got a ride back to my house. I felt the need to get out of there which I more than gladly did.

Well there's my experience. Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Interesting story.
I know exactly how you feel,i've had a similar thing happen to me not to long ago,it's a strange feeling like your suddenly getting very tired & just like you said feel drained.

as to what it is i'm not sure,anything emotional happened leading upto this happening ?? i normally get sightings when i'm feeling a little low or depressed.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You titled this thread "An attempt to take me away", yet you never explain what you mean by that. Your description says nothing about being taken away.

You wouldn't have titled the thread this way if you didn't have at least a feeling that this "shadow" perhaps would take you away. Care to explain what you mean?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Sounds like you are describing what happens to a lot of investigators.. Something takes their energy and leaves them drained and tired and sometimes nauseated or sick so much, that they know they need to get away from the area, just like what you did...

Plus your cousin thought you had someone or something behind you, and he came up with that all on his own, so it does add a lot of credibility to what you experienced.

Maybe someone should look into the history of that house.. Keep aware if other stuff happens, even though you aren't there at that location..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGeneralSpecific

You're correct.

It was just of the feelings I had. Feeling weak, sluggish,
A feeling like weight slowly bareing down but getting heavier as time passes.

..who know's really.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What you experienced is quite normal. Some entities, call them what you like, seem to feed off of the energy we give out. What was your mood like as you were waiting in the driveway? Were you upset at all maybe because your ride was late? Just overall what were feeling right before this occured.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Had you been drinking drugs?

new topics

top topics

join