It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine cones- non conservative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Today I have looked into and studied about the pinael glands. its been said that that gland looks like a pine cone. dating back to the ancient pictographs, pharoahs and gods, demi gods, shamans, witches and even the pope have had pine cones on there staffs or even structures of them. but for what, what are the reason. what does a pine cone represent for them? Which leads to my idea and theory. Ive heard that its been proven that "dmt" has been used and abused since nearly the begining of time. But what i dont understand is how a pine cone ties into the dmt part besides the fact that dmt effects the pinael glands that looks like a pine cone. But as far as i know you cant even make dmt out of pine cones or can you?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ConfusedPeasant

I think the pine cone represents the physical appearance of the actual pineal gland

The pineal gland is only about 5 mm to 8 mm and shaped like a pine cone hence the name pineal gland. It weighs a mere 100 to 180 milligrams (mg).

ETA: I see you already knew this, my bad. I too have wondered the significance of displaying the anatomical representation. I think if the two are indeed correlations, then it is about power over, or maybe a representation of inner divinity.
I just did an ATS search on pineal gland and cone, and there is a plethora of threads with some good angles to consider.

peace
edit on 28-5-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

so pretty much ancient civilizations knew the effects of the pinael glads and the powers that it can have which also has it connections into the third eye.

on the side note things like this excite me alot because I believe in the spiritual world and that the brain has many mysterious to it still or atleast things that arnt widely known and are kept secretly from others.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ConfusedPeasant

I believe in the spiritual world and that the brain has many mysterious to it still or atleast things that arnt widely known and are kept secretly from others.

I think so, in a speculative sense. It is along the lines of keeping people from their own empowerment. I also think breaking away from lunar cycle and creating the Gregorian system keeps us from our full potential, spiritually and physically. I think we humans are much greater than most know, but are distracted slaves, unable to maintain connection with our own divinity.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
More likely pine cones as part of evergreens are some sort of symbol of life...the fruit of the evergreen tree or bush - eg see here.

The shape of the pineal gland is probably irrelevant to that.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfusedPeasant
Today I have looked into and studied about the pinael glands. its been said that that gland looks like a pine cone. dating back to the ancient pictographs, pharoahs and gods, demi gods, shamans, witches and even the pope have had pine cones on there staffs or even structures of them. but for what, what are the reason. what does a pine cone represent for them? Which leads to my idea and theory. Ive heard that its been proven that "dmt" has been used and abused since nearly the begining of time. But what i dont understand is how a pine cone ties into the dmt part besides the fact that dmt effects the pinael glands that looks like a pine cone. But as far as i know you cant even make dmt out of pine cones or can you?

Just wanna point out that '___' doesn't necessarily EFFECT the pineal gland but, the pineal gland produces it.

ETA: If i remember correctly '___' comes from only one plant otherwise there is no other way to get it, and no i wont bother telling you what plant produces it. That's what google is for.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
www.denemoore.com...

The Pine Cone, generally placed on the staff wielded by a god, is a symbol of fertility or the power of regeneration

Check this out

www.crystalinks.com...

Sacred Geometry - Rods and Cones - Eye Symbology

Pine Cones and Fibonacci Numbers

Babylon God Tammuz holds the pine cone.

Pine Cone at the Vatican
Ibis bird goes to Thoth or Z

Pine Cone Staff (Rod) of the Pope

Pine Cone Staff (Rod) of Osiris
Intertwined Snakes - Caduceus Rod of Hermes - DNA

Pine Cone Staff of Greek God Dionysus

2012 Enigma - Pine Cones - Pineal Gland Explained