It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Cost - A Tribute On This Memorial Day To Those Who Have Died Fighting For That Freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes freedom cost. And sometimes that cost takes its highest toll, the loss of human life. Regardless of how you feel about our military, they are performing a necessary function; and agree with that premise or not, that's your choice, and one that you are free to make, because you can, because men and women have fought and died for that freedom.

It's no coincidence that a site such as AboveTopSecret.com is based in the United States. How many other countries would even allow such a site as this to exist? China, Russia, France, or any of South America???....hardly.

Thank you to those who have served our country in the past, and to those who are presently engaged in the military.

edit on 5/28/2012 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here you go, bud. God bless the Republic.

edit on 28-5-2012 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I too wish to use this thread to give a hearty THANK YOU for your SERVICE to all Military personnel who have made the ultimate sacrifice, and to those who made it back, either whole, or not. Thank you all. I do not believe in War in any shape, or kind that isn't directly for the defense the American way of life, and our Freedoms. I post this song for you all, it certainly fits all of you.

Here are two more, for those like me who are tired of endless wars......

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Freedom costing anything is such an oxymoron. Anyone with a working brain and intelligence can you tell that. Thank you. That is all.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Another video on this topic:

top topics

join