It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hi, I have debated for awhile if I should post this dream I had... It was rather strange and had "religious" connotations to it so be fore warned.

I make no claims to prediction or prophecies yet as it was a dream of things that haven't happened I figure I would post in this forum.

It could also deal with Blue Beam ETC...

So anyway my dream started out with my family having Dinner, we where interrupted with news report of breaking news in the middle east.

In the dream the news was reporting of something happening in Israel, and "event" of some kind, the news was filled with reports of troop movements and etc, with scenes of battle being played out.

Eventually the reports changed to those of several Major countries "assisting" forces in the middle east, no one was clear on what was happening, just that a major battle was going down in Israel.

As the news progressed there started to be reports of an "alien" entity and its army's invading the middle east, and that all the nations of the world where responding to the Threat.

As the dream progressed I saw that the news was reporting it was an Alien Claiming to be the Messiah of Jewish faith.

The news began reporting on how the Governments of the world where imposing Martial Law and that citizens should fear this "Threat".

The scenes that played out next where of rioting in the streets and the police had started to "Collect" people, going door to door for some reason.

In the dream I never saw what was happening in Israel, just the general news reports... This is the 2nd dream along these lines I have had in recent months.

Just posting, maybe someone will find it interesting.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Faking the Second Coming now that would be the mother of all false flags.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

That's the slant I was thinking in the dream, because nothing was shown on the news what was happening, just something was happening.

The police seemed to be targeting people of faith to "round up", it didn't seem to matter religion, just rounding them all up.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
check out my short story Satan and the grand deceptions in the short story board, I based on testimonies of people and sounds just like your dream.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not as strange as me dreaming about Alister Crowley last night!
lol

On topic, you most likely just fell asleep with isreal and aliens on your mind

edit on 27-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Lol, I know probably just got off ATS as well.

But really I don't dream that often, is why the dream stuck out, it had been after months of not remembering dreams.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sorry it's the throne room of God, and i have had similar dreams of this and does say men and children and young and old will have dreams and prophesy.
edit on 27-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

i have had similar dreams of this
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

out of curiosity what aspects where similar to yours?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
In my dream I was on a river somewhere that looked like dried up dirt with brush and it was hot, I was with my brothers and we are paddling down the narrow river and I heard a voice call my name softly. I had no idea where it was coming from and the voice said from the holy lands the sky will open up and a ladder will come down from heaven.

The three days of darkness, aliens landing in the darkness and war with them and some really disturbing visions that I do not wish to share at the moment, the throne room of God has some of my dreams mixed with it.

new topics

top topics

join