It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an angel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I am an Angel,
and so are you!

Remember that if you have forgotten,
and then try not to forget again.

You. Are. An Angel.

Have you ever met an Angel?
If you haven't, try talking to more strangers.

Every day. Every moment. Every interaction or possible interaction is a chance for you to be somebodies Angel. Anything from a kind word to a smile to a random gift or offering of service or help or just a simple conversation with someone. I fully believe that Spirit speaks through all of us, and if you just follow your heart and say what it is you feel you need to say, there's a good chance that it will be exactly what that person needs to hear.

I could give many examples of this, both of how Angels have come to me, and how I would like to think that I have played the roll of an Angel for others. I would also like to hope there are times I have been someones Angel and wasn't even aware of it myself....but I'm going to keep my original post short and simple.

You can be an Angel for anyone.
You don't need to 'feel' special or magical or mystical. You don't even have to try 'that hard.' Just be there for people. Put yourself in situations outside of your normal routine. Interact with your neighbors and your community and just be you! Offer your service when it is least expected. And try, if you can, to do it with a smile.

Much love to all y'all.

Have a great day!
edit on 26-5-2012 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2012 by eleven44 because: Even Angels make typos

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

That was a nice post but I think I would...if it were me...drop the I am an Angel part. We can perform random acts of kindness as well as help those who find it difficult to help themselves...but you don't have to be an Angel to do so...just a person with compassion.

I am not religious but I believe there are some good teachings within religion as well as some bad. A person must determine for themselves what they can take away from it.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
As a paid disinformation angel, I have a few words to say..

You are correct for the most part. The only problem is, you don't take into account the bad angels. What if some angels are paid to be bad guys?

I do so much for others, and the Force is sure to remember to pay me in Karma. "No good deed goes unpunished." Do enough, and you'll know what that means.

It's hard to do Jonathan Smith's work in such a backwards world.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I see what you're saying, but perhaps we just have different ideas associated with what exactly an angel is. (Granted...the title was a bit for sensationalism, especially considering how many people on ATS claim to actually be "Angel Angels" such as Michael or Gabriel.)

I am no specific religion. My beliefs come from my own research, experiences, lessons, etc.

And I have learned a few things:
The universe speaks to you in All Ways. This includes through people, through songs, through signs, through thoughts, through so so much...we just have to be willing to listen. And now 'how' to listen. Anytime a 'random' person approaches me I make sure to truly give them my attention and listen to what they say. I have had many 'random' people say 'random' things to me that just so happened to click perfectly with what I was thinking, or give me the exact new insight i needed or advice i didn't know i needed. It's too perfect too often to be a 'coincidence.'

One time I went through a series of very bizarre, 'stressful' events, such as: I was conned and robbed for 45 bucks and gained possession of a random cell phone and got scream at/threatened by a complete stranger from a number I called in the phone. When the situation was finally sorted out I was able to return the phone to the rightful owner, turns out the guy who conned me also stole their phone the night before when he conned them, he then gave it to me as collateral when he had to "run across the street to an atm" Lalala, turns out the couple the phone belonged to were very poor, downtrodden folks, but very very sweet people, and her mother was in the hospital a few states away and this crappy cell phone was their only way of talking to her and the doctor. She cried in my arms and called me her angel. I had been so pissed off the entire day since i was robbed and conned, and i kept asking the universe, 'what's the point? why?' Then I got my answer. I was being set up to be someones Angel. I just had to allow it to happen.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I agree that each of us can come to someone's aid. However simple a paying it forward moment can have a real and lasting impression on the recipient. There have been times in my life that just had happened to me.

I recall one time specifically. It was the day before payday. Had 7 dollars left. Needed gas, cigarettes, and was thirsty. Chose gasoline. Went in to prepay. Came out to pump the fuel, and on the trunk of my car by the gas tank was a brown paper bag from the shop, with one pack of smokes, a Mt. Dew, and an oatmeal creme pie. All very neatly placed. Had the guy in front of me or shopping right next to me saw me counting my money, checking prices, and saw I put back the soda, thinking I could get coffee at work instead, and wait a day for the smokes? To this day I have no idea how that occurred. But gave thanks and have paid for the meal for the mom behind me at a drive thru with kids looking weary. Paid the toll for the next car behind me. (That happened to me on more than one occasion by the way). Now I do believe I just blew my karma having stated this. I think it has a greater impact when its anonymous and covert, and not prideful and boasting, like stating hey look what I have done. So yes I blew my karma on this note, but it's important we get ideas on how to have a greater affect on our world around us.

We are and can be positive spirits when it's with a pure and loving heart. Blessings. love and light....

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
"No good deed goes unpunished."

That is, if you believe in 'punishment.'
For one to believe in punishment we would have to be able to decipher between what is 'good' and what is 'bad.'
Since all is derived from Spirit and is One With Spirit, nothing is good and nothing is bad, it just is.

It is our extremely limited perception and overactive ego which leads us to believe we are being 'punished.'

I would argue those that believe they are being punished may one day be able to see their punishment as the best thing to happen to them. Again: We have a very limited perception of the Universe and how it unfolds.

Funny post though, regardless.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Oh, and 'Angel' means 'Messenger of God.'

Everytime we speak we are Messengers of God, ( thus, we should be aware of our words.)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As part of the roughly 4 billion people on this planet who believe in a race of beings called Angels created by God. No, no you are not. That's not to say I don't agree with your sentiment. Dang I was kinda hoping for some kind of looney claiming to be Michael or something.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

This is also a reply to a guy who posted just before this. Random things happen...but it is all Cause and Effect. We are not part of a single Universal State but rather we are part of a Multiverse. There is alot in Quantum Mechanics that help prove this to an extent.

In a Multiversal System...there are Infinite Numbers of You and I and everyone here. The reason for this is choice and Probability. When you come to a fork in the road while driving and you are not sure where you are...you could go left or right or go back where you came from but with each choice...you are creating a cascade of effects.

Within every Proton and Neutron are smaller Quantum Particles that make up these Protons and Neutrons. Such s Quarks, Leptons, Glueons...etc. Now in the case of say...Quarks...there is always a minimum number and a maximum number of Quarks that can exist inside a Proton or Neutron....but as far as the numbers in between...the Quarks can exist in any total number in between the Minimum or maximum...so Quarks literally blink in and out of existence of our Universal Reality! Where do they go?

My Theory is that as a choice such as you take a left in the road of which there is a truck that will overturn and thus it makes you late to a party by which an entire cascade of alternate events occur that would not if you had taken a right....the Quarks load up in the Protons and Neutrons of all Matter thatwill participate in this cascading alterative reality thus an ENTIRE DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL REALITY BASED ON PROBABILITY IS CREATED.

In the Universal Reality where you took a right...and made it to the party on time and your Mom did not get upset there by NOT having a small cardiac EVENT...THE QUARKS EXISTED IN ALL MATTER EFFECTED AT CLOSE TO OR AT MINIMUM IN NUMBER.

Every Possibility version of you and me exists and new ones are being created as I type as this is the nature of a Multiverse. Split Infinity

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

But I can only experience 'this reality' so the other multiverses are not known.
The universe is one. Uni-one. Verse is tune/song.
Nothing has existence without being known.
The universe is made of knowing.
'Other multiverses' are not true because they are not experienced - they are make believe.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I thought Angels were just simple creatures, no free will of there own, just tools of Elohim so to speak.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I thought Angels were just simple creatures, no free will of there own, just tools of Elohim so to speak.

I like that. Angels are what are seen, angles of light.
I am the seer of the light.
This is why I do not worry about what the angels are doing because they are simple creatures of the world (they know not what they do).
The world appears crazy and the only santuary is to find out what you are.

You are the one that shines the light and you are the one that sees the light and the light show is full of angels.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Actually...you experience the Multiverse every day as when you use your Cell Phone...based on Quantum Mechanics....or a Psychic that Police Hire because of the fact that Psychic is the REAL DEAL. How does this work? The Multiverse has many Divergent Universal Realities that are close to ours...the Human Mind cam access these Divergent Universal States and Time is not a concern as Time is not Linear therefor this Psychic can access versions of reports where they found the Body of Little Timmy who fell down a well.

In a future setting the information presents itself as well as accessing past events were he traveled and in what direction. Because...even though every possible aspect of little Timmy is accessable...these people can determine which cascade event to follow like Ripples in a pond...these ripples can be tracked back to their source. Impossible? Well the Police don't think so as well as a long standing Military program.

Of the Military Programs....the most suited are REMOTE VIEWERS...people of the ability to locate anyone or the Planet. Split Infinity

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

But all of that you have explained was experienced, here and now in this universe.
Experience can only happen presently, it might appear that the past or future has been experienced but it can only be experienced presently.
Everything is contained in this moment.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I was about to troll you big time(from the title...),but your post is so nice and inspiring.

I get what message you want to pass through,but using some kind of religious figure,you will only get flamed.
We can be angels,not messangers of any GOD,but messangers of HOPE.Because the origin of the word angel is from the ancient greek word Aggelos,which means the one who brings the news/the messanger.Every man who used to bring news to the people was called an Aggelioforos/Aggelos.Later it was used as a name to the entities that believed to carry the message of god(the angels).

So we can be angels,in a manner that we bring the message of hope and love to people.And maybe with this message spread ,we can change the world,even a little bit.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So glad this isn't another crazy one at least. Religion is a good thing whether you believe in it or not it helps people through things.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Now the watchers, theres some interesting fellows. They teach us Monkeys about agriculture, metallurgy, chemistry and astronomy. And somehow get the short end of the stick from the big fellow just because they thought some of the female monkeys have a nice rack and married a few.
edit on 26-5-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault

People believe that religion helps them through things. What needs to be recognized is that things go through you.
You are the constant and things are always passing.
Stick with you and watch things pass.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You must first understand Space/Time Geometry. Our Universal Realty is governed by at least 11...I believe it is more...Dimetinonal States. One of these is ONE DIMENTIONALITY. In a One Dimentional State...all points of position as well as all points in time are the same point.

Since each Universal Dimentional State is intrconnected to each of the other Dimentional States...they can interact with each other. Now GRAVITY is just a effect odf this interconnectivity of One Dimentionality...or SINGULARITY.

Any object of Mass warps Space/Time around it and the greater the mass the greater the warpeture or Singularity or Gravity Well. Thus a Celestial Body that has Great Mas such as a Blackhole...warps space to a Singularity so powerful in effect that even LIGHT cannot escape.

The point is that TIME IS NOT LINEAR...as far as specific Space/Time Geometry is concerned thus One Dimentionaly there is no past, Present or Future as all Time is based on didtance and without distance as in a One Dimentional State...all points of position in the Universe as well as all Time Points are the same point.

A Multiverse takes into account Multiple and actually INFINITE Universal Realities. Some based on our model..some that have nothing to do with our Universal Physical Laws. Split Infinity

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

This is all based on a 'model' that has been built in the mind presently.
No 'other universe' has ever been experienced other than this that is occuring now.
Now/this is the universe (presence).

Nothing has to be understood, just seen and known. Understanding is needed for that which is not obvious, there is nothing in existence that is not plainly obvious. The truth is in plain sight, the rest is imaginary.

In reality there is no time or space, time and space are of the mental realm.
Is there any time or distance between you and what you experience?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join