It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 who ran security?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Who ran the security checkpoints at the gates where the terrorists boarded? It was before the TSA took over surveillance, right? Was it the same company in all 3 instances?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I heard the secret service agents were there, even when the terrorists were boarding the plane.

Then helped that stage along apprently.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just one of the other hundred thousand "failures," or "coincidences" that happened that day.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I dont have the answer, but I've only seen airport CCTV for flight 93 kicking about, which if available might be useful in some way.

Slight side issues and needs it's own thread, apparently it was initially boxcutters that were used/snuck past security, and then the story changed to small knives, because apprently they were legal to possess, and box cutters would have given people a reason to sue the airport.

So with this in mind, why didnt the security notice that 19 Arabs had small knives? A bit odd! Surelya load of Arabs with small knives would have made people suspicious. Then, how did these 'hijackers' get into locked cockpits on 4 planes? As I say, needs it's own thread, but these are all security related questions.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Probably if you dig through some past threads on ATS you'll find the answer. I remember reading a thread about who owned the companies that provided the security, but the name slips my mind.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Just one of the other hundred thousand "failures," or "coincidences" that happened that day.

Since you mention it, is there a place online that lists the coincidences that happened that day, preferably a concise rather than long winded list?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Since you mention it, is there a place online that lists the coincidences that happened that day, preferably a concise rather than long winded list?

This may help get you started, but it really only focuses on about 1% of the coincidences:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

You heard wrong.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Sinny

You heard wrong.

You seem to know something about this, care to explain why you feel sinny heard wrong?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Do any of you ever stop and think about the insane crap you post? "I heard there were Secret Service agents".....really? Where did you hear that? A lunatic Internet site is where. You certainly did not here it from any of the gate agents that checked passengers onto the planes, you didn't hear it from any of the ground crews, nor any of the passengers that were in the gate areas when those planes were boarding, nor did you hear it on any of the communications from the airliners. The ONLY place would be on an Internet site and then only because some asshat who enjoys fanning the rampant paranoia of people like you posted it there.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Probably if you dig through some past threads on ATS you'll find the answer. I remember reading a thread about who owned the companies that provided the security, but the name slips my mind.

Good point, does somebody recall the name of the company which ran security during that period so I can run a search for it?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Was it the small plastic handle box cutters? Or the larger metal ones?
I can see the plastic handle ones going through the metal detectors. Even if not then they would pass nicely in a group of pens placed in the trays.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
ICTS International

Ran security at Boston's Logan International Airport from what I understand, but that's second-hand info. Triple-check it if you can.

ETA: Or all of them?

Source

Sure enough, a visit to ICTS' own web site at www.icts-int.com... confirms that ICTS is in fact an Israeli owned company, and that it sells services to every airport from which the hijacked planes operated, including security, sometimes through wholly owned subsidiaries like Huntleigh USA Corporation.

edit on 27-5-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You've seen War by Deception, right?

Perhaps a follower of WRH?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912
ICTS International

Ran security at Boston's Logan International Airport from what I understand, but that's second-hand info. Triple-check it if you can.

ETA: Or all of them?

Source

Sure enough, a visit to ICTS' own web site at www.icts-int.com... confirms that ICTS is in fact an Israeli owned company, and that it sells services to every airport from which the hijacked planes operated, including security, sometimes through wholly owned subsidiaries like Huntleigh USA Corporation.

edit on 27-5-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

Was the same company responsible for security at all the airports where the highjacked planes departed?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Agenbright. Contracted with United Airlines. Now part of Securicor.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Actually all security was Israeli based in the towers!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That wasnt the question though. And what do you mean by Israeli based and when? The port authority played a role in security and private companies like securacom. How was security in the WTC Israeli based?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
An Israel company had the airport's security boxed off, and the Bush family ran the WTC security. I think that is all you need to know!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Sinny

You heard wrong.

Care to elaborate? 'You heard wrong' has no substance.

<<   2 >>

join