It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dov S. Zakheim, 9/11 and Flight Termination Systems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Of all the people that raise suspicions of being involved in the 9/11 'inside job' theory, Dov S. Zakheim has to come near the top of that list.

en.wikipedia.org...

Zakheim served as a foreign policy advisor to George W. Bush...He was part of the Project for the New American Century.

From 1987-2001, Zakheim was CEO of SPC International, a subsidiary of System Planning Corporation, a high-technology analytical firm. In September 2000 Zakheim is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations

He was then appointed as Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) from 2001 in George W. Bush administration, and served in this capacity until April 2004. During his term as Comptroller, he was tasked to help track down the Pentagon's 2.3 trillion dollars worth of unaccounted transactions

A Zionist who was part of the PNAC, CFR, and served as the comptroller from May 2001 to April 2004.

((I'll be mentioning his role as CEO of SPC International later on because it is quite significant.))

The Pentagon Comptroller-

The Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller)/Chief Financial Officer, is a high level civilian official in the United States Department of Defense. The Comptroller is the principal adviser to both the Secretary of Defense and the Deputy Secretary of Defense for all budgetary and fiscal matters.

Under Zakheim, trillions of dollars worth of transactions went unaccounted for. But even before this, with his help, Squads of US F-16 and F-15 were classified military surplus and sold to Israel at a fraction of their value. Israel, a country of 4.8 million Russian and Polish Jewish émigrés, flies on one of the biggest Air Forces in the world, thanks to Mr. Zakheim.

www.rightweb.irc-online.org...

In 1996, Zakheim's book Flight of the Lavi: Inside a U.S.-Israeli Crisis was published, detailing his role in ending the IAI Lavi program, an initiative in the 1980s in which Israel researched and developed its own fighter jets. Zakheim reinforced the U.S. position that Israel should not produce an aircraft that would compete with the U.S. F-16, arguing that it was more efficient for Israel to buy jets from the United States.

Today the Israeli Air force has the largest fleet of F-16s outside of the United States.

Was this man even suitable to be made the comptroller, does this not already raise red flags that Bush made this man responsible for the accountability of Pentagon spending, months before 9/11?

911research.wtc7.net...

On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." According to a report by the Inspector General, the Pentagon cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

Such a disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would assure that the story remained buried. To the trillions already missing from the coffers, an obedient Congress terrorized by anthrax attacks would add billions more in appropriations to fight the "War on Terror."

The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim, who was appointed in May of 2001.

The missing trillions was brushed aside by the events of 9/11, what would have been a scandal was widely forgotten as the 9/11 attacks occured the next day ad the world was gripped in shock and terror.

So we so far have an ardent Zionist who has pushed to have Israel have the largest collection of F-16's outside of America, and also despite it being his responsibility and job, cannot account for trillions of dollars being spent in military spending?

Zakheim later joined the PNAC, a neoconservative organization that played an important role in driving public and official support for the invasion of Iraq before and after the 9/11 attacks.

Zakheim contributed to a PNAC paper titled, "Rebuilding America's Defenses."

The PNAC paper opines that in the absence of some "catastrophic" event akin to Pearl Harbor, such reforms would happen at a glacial pace. A year later, 9/11 seemed to provide such a spark to the kind of rapid transformation envisioned.

Is it not strange that this man who has covered up trillions in the run up to and aftermath of 9/11, was part of the RAD publication that in the September 2000 called for a catastrophic event similar to Pearl Harbour to get the transormation of the American military underway for the 21 century?

Read the document here-

www.newamericancentury.org...

Page 63/90-

Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.

Zakheim was involved in this, along with other Zionists like Paul Wolfowitz. The document even lists the countries on the foreign policy hitlists-

That is why,according to the CIA, a number of regimes deeply hostile to America – North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria – “already have or are developing ballistic missiles” that could threaten U.S allies and forces abroad.

RAD lists a Pearl Harbour like event to get the action underway, then lists Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria!!!! I'm not even making it up. It talks of WMD that could threaten US allies, if you remember the build up to the Iraq War, our politicians, like Bush and Blair, lied non stop about WMD in Iraq. Is it a coincidence these lies were also published a year before 9/11 and that list of countries have been targeted? If you ever needed evidence this was all part of an agenda, then there it is- they listed in September 2000 Iraq, Iran, Syria and Libya. Two of those have been 'done' and Iran and Syria are now in the MSM, the 'threat' of Iran being pushed endlessly.

Now we move onto the SPC International ties and importance.

Zakheim, from 1997-2001, was CEO of SPC International, a firm specializing in political, military and economic consulting.

One of the projects and developments of this company, to which Zakheim was CEO up until 2001, was remote-controlled aircraft systems, and the notorious Flight Termination System (FTS) technology that could hijack even a hijacked plane.

Here's the website-

www.sysplan.com...

The Flight Termination System (FTS) is a fully redundant turn-key range safety and test system for remote control and flight termination of airborne test vehicles.

So Zakheim, with everything listed so far, was CEO of SPC International which produced technology that can control up to 8 aircraft at a time?

FTS reside under the fuselage of a plane. Look at this video of Flight 175. What else could it be on the bottom of the plane?

And what Is Dov Zakeim up to now, well last I heard he was the middle east advisor to no other than Mitt Romney-

www.mittromney.com...

I'd take this move as being a good indicator Romney will be the next president, because Zakheim is one powerful entity in America, (he's 7/4 in the elections by the way if you want to profit from this nightmare).

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
After reading your thread, I would have to agree the person in question is a bit shady (and by a bit I mean just like any other high end government lacky). But your video of the 'pod' under the 747 kinda puts a damper on your entire point. I found dozens of photos of the underside of the 747 and the structure of the 747 could cause the 'pod' effect. The center of the undercarriage begins just about where the 'pod' starts and shockingly end just about where the pod ended.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a BIT shady indeed. Zakheim is like the Darth Cheney of the military acquisition chain and super-secret command insider. The general public won't recognize his name. Pretty amazing how unknown he is considering the power of the positions he's held and the amount of "trouble" that has happened while holding them.
Nice OP,good stuff.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

FTS reside under the fuselage of a plane. Look at this video of Flight 175. What else could it be on the bottom of the plane?

If it were a pod, they would have to attach it after the aircraft was already in flight. That is were the landing gear is located. They could not operate the gear with a pod there.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

As I posted earlier, it didn't take me long to find a ton of photos of that area of the plane, which is why I call foul of the whole pod thing. But I was having trouble finding photos of a 2 engine 747, which has gotten me researching just how many are in use.
And that is the area of the plane with the landing gear, which means it is the area of the plane that receives the most stress on landing explaining the reason it is so bulky (in case anyone wanted to bring up the shape of the area).

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ark005
But I was having trouble finding photos of a 2 engine 747, which has gotten me researching just how many are in use.

Good luck in your quest for twin engine 747's

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ark005
reply to post by waypastvne

As I posted earlier, it didn't take me long to find a ton of photos of that area of the plane, which is why I call foul of the whole pod thing. But I was having trouble finding photos of a 2 engine 747, which has gotten me researching just how many are in use.
And that is the area of the plane with the landing gear, which means it is the area of the plane that receives the most stress on landing explaining the reason it is so bulky (in case anyone wanted to bring up the shape of the area).

What you should be looking for are Boeing 767-200 's This was the aircraft type that hit the Towers.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
leave us not get tanged up in technicalities.
The thread is about the man...not the planes.
There is every possibility this dual citizen is a Mossad asset.......Hes in perfect position to be a spy as wel as a traitor to America.
This SOB, bottom ine was instrumental in pulling off 9/11, even fled to isreal afterwards.....My question, how did he get back here in goverment?.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
There is every possibility this dual citizen is a Mossad asset.......Hes in perfect position to be a spy as wel as a traitor to America.
This SOB, bottom ine was instrumental in pulling off 9/11, even fled to isreal afterwards.....My question, how did he get back here in goverment?.

Oh right, "there is every possibility " ! Obviously we must burn him. Burn the witch, burn the witch !

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by stirling

Oh right, "there is every possibility " ! Obviously we must burn him. Burn the witch, burn the witch !

LOL Alfie, do you think Zakheim is a good honest man?

Trillions of tax payer's money went missing under his watch, there's been no real investigation, he just slithered off in 2004. Now he is part of Mitt Romney's Middle East advisory team?

Does anyone else not see the absurdity of putting a Zionist in a position of advisor on the middle east to a future potential president? It would comical if millions of people weren't dying as a result of US foreign policy.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

What you should be looking for are Boeing 767-200 's This was the aircraft type that hit the Towers.

That's what you/they want us to think, but those types of planes don't have external equipment underneath them do they!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

And neither did the planes that hit the towers. Your point?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by 4hero

And neither did the planes that hit the towers. Your point?

Elaborate, you make zero sense in relation to my comment.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Citizens of dual nationality should not be allowed to work for the government. Bad idea, very bad.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Didn't think Alfie would have a reply.

The very notion that middle east advisors to a potential US president are Jewish (well, flat out Zionists) is ridiculous.

Israel is surrounded by MUSLIM countries and the foreign policy think tanks and middle east advisors in the USA are Zionists. It's mind blowingly unfair!

What more proof do people need that American government has been infiltrated!!?? Seriously!

new topics

top topics

join