It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible FEMA CAMP? Confirm or Debunk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
FEMA camp? I don't know. But that is what is great about ATS. We'll probably get to find out.

I'm convinced that it is at least some kind of military prison camp, if not a FEMA camp. It is located on Otis Air National Guard Base(camp edwards) in Bourne, Massachusetts. Otis was scheduled to be closed in 2005, but has remained semi-operational.

These "snapshot" pics aren't high res. Please use Google Earth or any mapping program to take a much closer look.
41°40'17.86"N 70°33'44.41"W
Google Maps Link

This is the only information I have been able to find about this facility.

Camp Edwards Heliport (FAA LID: MA29) is a U.S. Army heliport at Camp Edwards in Bourne, Massachusetts, United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't look like a heliport to me. There aren't even any helipads. As you will see, the fencing is significant and there are 8 guard towers. The entrance is very interesting and well guarded. There are uniform barracks. It borders a prison less than a mile to the west. Google Earth and google maps both say the location is "US Marine Corps." However, the Marines are located at Fort Devens on the other side of the state. Lets get to the bottom of this and find out what this facility actually is.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
As a comparison, here is a Military Internment/Resettlement Camp from the recently "discovered" Military Internment/Resettlement Operations Manual FM 3-39.40.

Here is a website where it is embedded so you can read it without a download.
endthelie.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
though i could be mistaken it appears that there are two entrance and exits to whatever this maybe. The one you highlighted is very well secured where as the other does not appear to have any security at all. Fema prison camp, possible but im going to have to go with something more mundane at this point. though i have to admit im not sure what.

but nice find none the less. I am looking forward to some of the responses by the people smarter than myself to see what they think.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
FEMA camp? I don't know. But that is what is great about ATS. We'll probably get to find out.

I'm convinced that it is at least some kind of military prison camp, if not a FEMA camp. It is located on Otis Air National Guard Base(camp edwards) in Bourne, Massachusetts. Otis was scheduled to be closed in 2005, but has remained semi-operational.

You say you are 'convinced' but then go on to speculate about the possible things it might be? That doesnt sound very convincing.

What about this location grabbed you? Were you randomly looking around google earth? Did someone point it out to you?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm going with barracks for reservists or something but hey, it's probably a reptilian NWO brainwashing camp

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Absolutely right on about the "hard" main entrance and a "soft" secondary entrance. Although on closer look there are military vehicles, it is double fenced and a guard tower over looks it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
'm convinced that it is at least some kind of military prison camp, if not a FEMA camp.

its neither.
edit on 24-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
What about this location grabbed you? Were you randomly looking around google earth? Did someone point it out to you?

I'm a local and was looking at the base on Google Earth. When I noticed this facility I attempted to search what it is to no avail. There are local rumors of a prison camp on Otis, but I never believed it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
upon a second look at the photos i'm more interested in the giant trampolean behind the barracks i wanna go play on it so bad. just imagine the air you could get off that thing. lol

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'm going with barracks for reservists or something but hey, it's probably a reptilian NWO brainwashing camp

I hope it is a barracks, but it does not look like a typical barracks on home soil. Would you post up some photos of similarly guarded barracks?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If that's a FEMA camp, it's a nice one... lots of off-road training tracks for hummers and such,

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Today, the Camp is home to two training centers for National Guard troops. These training centers, which are the only ones in the Northeast other than those at Fort Drum and Fort Dix, are meant to simulate a middle-eastern town.

Designed to meet the training requirements of a company-sized unit in an urban environment, the site includes 48 buildings constructed from connex containers up to two stories high, with a mixture of rubble and complete structures. The layout includes a residential area, school, marketplace, and worship area. Soldiers learn how to clear rooms and buildings in built-up areas, conduct house-to-house searches by foot in hostile urban areas and distinguish between the characteristics of an innocent civilian and an embedded insurgent aiming to do harm. The MOUT also includes a building used for training classes and after-action review sessions. The site is named in honor of Maj. Jeffrey R. Calero of Queens Village, N.Y. Calero, a member of Operational Detachment Alpha 2132, C Company, 1st Battalion, 20th Special Forces Group (Airborne), was killed in action in Afghanistan on October 29, 2007.[2][13] Other recently planned, modified or additional elements of Camp Edwards' training facilities include the following:

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, it was used to temporarily house about 2,500 evacuees after Katrina.

www.wgbh.org...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
stanguilles7 beat me to it!!!

Camp Edwards is located there. It is a military training facility/barracks. Local law enforcement hold drills three as well. There is housing, chow halls and firing ranges.
Security: 1) its a military establishment 2) theres a county jail a few acres nw

Theres a front view of the areal shot
edit on 24-5-2012 by LrBc1275 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Do most Middle-Eastern towns have barbed wire enclosures, guard towers and houses that look like barracks?

They don't usually look like that on the news.
Oh, I didn't see the rubble in the OP pics.
edit on 24-5-2012 by butcherguy because: To add

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Can you post an image of this 'barb wire' you mention? Hard to see it from Googlemaps.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Can you post an image of this 'barb wire' you mention? Hard to see it from Googlemaps.
You are correct, it is difficult to see barbed wire from googlemaps. We should be able to see the rubble that they mentioned though.
I guess it does look like a middle-eastern town from above, right down to the guard tower and the barracks.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

So when you say there is barbed wire surrounding the camp, you were just guessing?

Also, pro-tip, the camp is bigger than the spot the OP has zoomed in on.

But, no, you're right, it's OBVIOUS that it is a vampire re-education center. I'm CONVINCED of it

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So when you say there is barbed wire surrounding the camp, you were just guessing?

Also, pro-tip, the camp is bigger than the spot the OP has zoomed in on.

But, no, you're right, it's OBVIOUS that it is a vampire re-education center. I'm CONVINCED of it
I'm convinced that you didn't answer a few simple questions that I put forward.
How about this, I'll say there is no barbed wire there, you drop the belittling "vampire re-education center" BS.
If you would take notice, I haven't said that this place was anything in particular. Yet you are playing games as if I did.
I simply asked something about what we see vs the 'official story' that you put forward.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. This is a discussion forum. No need to be an A-hole by putting words in people's mouths and demeaning them, though your type of interactive behavior is more common now than it used to be.

I think if it is one of the training locations, it is more likely Tactical Training Base (TTB) Kelley that I was unaware of until you posted that link.

An example of Theater Immersion Training, the TTB is designed to rapidly build combat-ready units by simulating military environments encountered during missions in Iraq, Afghanistan, or the Balkans. Soldiers live in tents with modular units provided for shower and sink facilities, and the base is surrounded by barriers filled with dirt and barbed wire, entry control points and guard towers.

So it looks as if it isn't a camp, just made to look like one.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Welcome to ATS. This is a discussion forum. No need to be an A-hole by putting words in people's mouths and demeaning them, though your type of interactive behavior is more common now than it used to be.

Hi, thanks for calling me an A hole for asking for evidence of the supposed barbed wire fencing. Not sure what you mean about 'putting words in people's mouths'. You can read the post above mine who mentions the alleged barb wire.

Glad you can keep such a civil discussion. The thread title even says "Confirm or Debunk?"

We're debunking. You're blindly believing and manufacturing evidence.
edit on 24-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join