It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some images to consider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I had asked a mod for permission to place a link to my site in my sig and I was given the OK. I then realized I hadn't any idea how to do that
I thought perhaps I might just throw up a link here. When I'm not working or carousing this joint, one of my passions is photography. I'm on a few forums but my site doesn't get a lot of traffic. I thought I'd post a link here and see what ATS'ers thought

MindTap Media Photography

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

These pictures are really awesome. I like the settings, and especially the colour composition.

Bookmarked the site.

I'll also send the link to a colleague of mine who is a hobby photographer, he'll appreciate it a lot, he's done similar shots of the Rhine river and the harbours there. More industrial style though.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
British Columbia from what I can see is so beautiful. I have to make it out there someday.
You have an eye for beauty, that's for sure. Your photographs are excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed clicking on every month, and looking at every photo. I especially liked your photo "The greatly feared Orange Eye Gang”
That one really mad me laugh. I'm curious though, I was reading your message forum and saw the television company wanting to use your photo of the bottle, did you give them permission to use the photo?

I added your website to my favorites, and will check back every so often to see your new photos. Again very nice

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks...Yes I did allow usage of the image by the Japanese TV people
I also figured out how to get a link in my sig. Thanks again for the kind words

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Beautiful!

Love the clarity, color, and imagery you captured.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanks Ashley, as I said it's a passion for me. It also has a healthy appetite for savings accounts

top topics

join