It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Court System and Freemasonry.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Found this interesting article www.ctmin.org...

contains many references as well as a nice pyramid depiction of secret societies with freemasonry on the bottom and OTO somewhere in the middle....
edit on 23-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

"

[Freemasonry] In its workings it is a constant wrong inflicted upon society. It is an incessant and wide-spread conspiracy for the concealment of crime, to obstruct the course of justice, and, in many instances, to persecute the innocent and let the wicked go free. To reform it, its ends and its means must both be reformed. It must cease to be exclusive and selfish. It must cease to promise aid in many forms in which it does promise it. I have said that it was more than an innocent mutual aid society. Its members are pledged to aid each other in concealing iniquity, and in many ways that trample upon the rights of others. And it is because this society promises aid in so many ways, and under so many circumstances, that men unite themselves to it.
"

edit on 23/5/12 by masqua because: added 'ex' tags for external content

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
"Freemasonry demands that its members call its leaders titles like "Worshipful Master", and kneel before them16; the Bible commands us to call no one master, save Jesus (Mt. 6:24, 23:8-10) and to worship none, save God (Mt. 4:10; Acts 10:25-26; Rev. 22:8-9);"

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

you think, freemasons are devil worshippers ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Interesting manual. I do not think Free Masons are necessarily evil. The one portion of this text that makes most sense to me is:

As a result many members have joined for the express purpose of gaining access to this preferential treatment that enables them to circumvent the usual social norms of fair and equitable treatment. While some members join for the social and charitable aspects, most fall victim to this system. One of the dangerous aspects of Freemasonry is that good people can be compromised in their moral value system by association with a corrupt system of favoritism.

I think this sums it up nicely. Many people probably get into this group for the sole reason to exploit its connectedness. They use those seeking to help society, to hide their own infractions on society. And because other Masons took their oath not to harm other Masons it could easily end up doing more harm then good.

I have had some experience in the Court room. I am quite sure the judge was a Mason. The judge did whatever he could to ignore the law, and rule in favor of the other party. This could have been simple error, but the case went to appeal and more errors were made. So many errors the Court had to retract their opinion because it was that obvious.

So I have no doubt there is a group of people purposefully ruling in peoples favor. I do think there is a group of these attorneys that really do want to help people though, and do not join to hide others or their own violations.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I have a friend who brags that they never get speeding tickets from cops because of masonic affiliation. It's set up to where if you cannot communicate on this secret level you will often times be met with serious bias...especially if the prosecutor is "on the level". Judge knows his job is easy because his choice was made before proceedings began and the attorney keeps his victories...mutually beneficial situation where the "cowan" is the only loser.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

So far every thread you've started has been directed at Freemasonry using poor sources and some flat out bunk. What's your issue? Spit it out already.

Did a Freemason wrong you some how? Are you envious of the strong fraternal bond forged between brothers? Did you get denied admission on an application to join? Do you just need a boogy man to make you feel better about your own misguided beliefs? Do you think Jesus wants you to persecute people blindly in his name?

There is little to no logic in some of the things you and other anti masons seem to blindly latch on to as factual. Do you simply accept this garbage as truth because some moron on the Internet says Masonry is anti Christian?

I just don't get you [snip] people. Why not just live and let live?

Stop casting your judgements on others who have done nothing to wrong you. There is only One who will pass judgement on the deeds of men, and that certainly is not you, protocol, and not any of the other zealous Jesus freaks who think they speak for God. Step down off your high horse and join the rest of us regular ass humans.
edit on 23/5/12 by masqua because: removed ensor circumvention

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I was arrested once, long ago, for misdemeanor assault. I spent the night in jail.
When my arraigment came... the judge reviewed my case and was going to release me on R.O.R....
As he was addressing me to leave... my own defender/attorney immediately interrupted him and said: "Uh... Your Honor?!?"... That's all it took.
He then immediately remanded me to jail.

She was dressed in black and used a sign. Sign: Index Finger Pointed Erect And Upward!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Bull crap. Total bull crap.

I think it's more likely you were found guilty of getting into a fight. And I think in your mind you saw a secret sign, if there is any truth to that tale at all.

Freemasons got you in jail..... Not the assault charge you got busted for...... I'll believe that when my dung turns purple, and smells like rainbow sherbert

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

So far every thread you've started has been directed at Freemasonry using poor sources and some flat out bunk. What's your issue? Spit it out already.

Did a Freemason wrong you some how? Are you envious of the strong fraternal bond forged between brothers? Did you get denied admission on an application to join? Do you just need a boogy man to make you feel better about your own misguided beliefs? Do you think Jesus wants you to persecute people blindly in his name?

There is little to no logic in some of the things you and other anti masons seem to blindly latch on to as factual. Do you simply accept this garbage as truth because some moron on the Internet says Masonry is anti Christian?

I just don't get you effing people. Why not just live and let live?

Stop casting your judgements on others who have done nothing to wrong you. There is only One who will pass judgement on the deeds of men, and that certainly is not you, protocol, and not any of the other zealous Jesus freaks who think they speak for God. Step down off your high horse and join the rest of us regular ass humans.

Dude you're on abovetopsecret.com This is a conspiracy theory website. A website where people DISCUSS POPULAR CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND TOPICS. You portray yourself as a freemason with your light of lucifer shining off your compass and you jump on every single thread or comment and all you do is debunk. You say everything is "false" and "bad sources". I even used first hand testimony from a personal friend and you can say my sources have no merit?

I have said this before (read my post history) I AM NOT ANTI MASON. To my knowledge HISTORIC freemasonry is NOTHING like what you find in SR and YR today.

There's a reason why so many choose to halt their ascension at the 3rd degree.

I wish we could all just live in harmony and peace. Unfortunately our society is mired in lies and degradation. To quote JFK "The very word secrecy is repugnant". The reason people come to this website is because they want to somehow glean TRUTH from a pile of disinformation and lies. So please, if you disagree with me, do so respectfully. This is the place on the internet WHERE THIS DISCUSSION IS MEANT TO HAPPEN.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I debunk them because they are wrong.

Funny you should bring up disagreeing respectfully while at the same time throwing in a comment about lucifer and my avatar.

Youre one sensitive dude. I'm calling your sources bunk because they are all a bunch of crap. Lies and disinformation spread by over zealous religious fools, and people who have some sort of personal beef with Freemasonry. Those are crap sources, protocols.

I've offered you and other members the opportunity to ask me specific questions or concerns you have about Freemasonry with no response. Instead another thread using the same old crap literature that's been used for the last twenty years and longer in some cases pops up. Come on, protocols. You couldn't add these little gems to the pages upon pages of threads with almost identical titles? Please.

And your personal Stories are about just as good as mine, or any one else's on here. With no proof it's just another gray area tale.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I just don't get you effing people. Why not just live and let live?

I would also like to point out that by merely quoting a single bible verse I am referred to as a "zealous jesus freak who thinks they speak for god". You must know the secret true God right?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Back to the topic, I have noticed that all court houses are within a mile or so of a major lodge and also bear prominent masonic cornerstones.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

So now geographic locations in relation to court houses are a Masonic conspiracy?

BWWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

ETA the Masonic cornerstone ceremonies were done on a lot of public buildings in the earlier years of the United States. There more rare now, but still happen, and there is no conspiracy behind them. Sometimes they bury time capsules with them, and sometimes it's just a nice ceremony featuring a few officers or members of the lodge.
edit on 23-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Splained

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Your story is chilling. That's why I don't live in New York! Every building there has serpents and beasts etched in stone.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

So now geographic locations in relation to court houses are a Masonic conspiracy?

BWWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

ETA the Masonic cornerstone ceremonies were done on a lot of public buildings in the earlier years of the United States. There more rare now, but still happen, and there is no conspiracy behind them. Sometimes they bury time capsules with them, and sometimes it's just a nice ceremony featuring a few officers or members of the lodge.
edit on 23-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Splained

You're right, Masonic cornerstone ceremonies do still happen. One good example is the NEW WORLD AIRPORT in Denver, CO.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Aren't we trying to stay on topic here, OP? Now you want to discuss yet another dead horse that's been beaten to death? Running out of ammunition that fast?

Go back to interweb land and do some real reading. The boring, drag out for weeks on end research. Come back, and try to DENY IGNORANCE.

Dude, your on abovetopsecret.com. Instead of racing to win the dumbest thread of the year award, why not slow down and read the threads in the forum already and learn something.

And once again I want to point out that you have flatly refused to ask any questions, and continue to make wild assumptions.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Aren't we trying to stay on topic here, OP? Now you want to discuss yet another dead horse that's been beaten to death? Running out of ammunition that fast?

Go back to interweb land and do some real reading. The boring, drag out for weeks on end research. Come back, and try to DENY IGNORANCE.

Dude, your on abovetopsecret.com. Instead of racing to win the dumbest thread of the year award, why not slow down and read the threads in the forum already and learn something.

And once again I want to point out that you have flatly refused to ask any questions, and continue to make wild assumptions.

Why do you attack my character with every response? I wish to engage in discussion about the court and freemasonry and you keep trying to derail it by attacking me and not responding to my actual claims.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

How so? I havnt attacked your character once. Please explain how I've done so.

Are you reading the same page as I am?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

How so? I havnt attacked your character once. Please explain how I've done so.

Are you reading the same page as I am?

Cool well this thread is completely derailed and off topic now, See you around other threads, hopefully talking about actual information and linking to documents and stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join