It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to detect and remove RFID

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My friend has an RFID chip that got implanted in them.

How can I detect where it is?

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.

edit on Mon May 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Try this out, dunno if it works but it seems like it would.

Detect RF with AM Radio

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Detect RF with AM Radio

Thanks but this seems very vague and I cant just cut holes in this person to remove it all over. Any other more specific detection systems? This person has no medical insurance so an MRI is just too costly.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It may sound risky, but I suggest your friend spend 5 seconds in a microwave - no more, no less. :O

Check out this article and the description of this device:

The coil in Westhues' hand is the antenna for the wallet-sized device he calls a cloner, which is currently shoved up his sleeve. The cloner can elicit, record, and mimic signals from smartcard RFID chips. Westhues takes out the device and, using a USB cable, connects it to his laptop and downloads the data from Van Bokkelen's card for processing. Then, satisfied that he has retrieved the code, Westhues switches the cloner from Record mode to Emit. We head to the locked door.

Perhaps, your friend can make a wand and see if it picks up a signal.

Good luck.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
It may sound risky, but I suggest your friend spend 5 seconds in a microwave - no more, no less. :O

Check out this article and the description of this device:

The coil in Westhues' hand is the antenna for the wallet-sized device he calls a cloner, which is currently shoved up his sleeve. The cloner can elicit, record, and mimic signals from smartcard RFID chips. Westhues takes out the device and, using a USB cable, connects it to his laptop and downloads the data from Van Bokkelen's card for processing. Then, satisfied that he has retrieved the code, Westhues switches the cloner from Record mode to Emit. We head to the locked door.

Perhaps, your friend can make a wand and see if it picks up a signal.

Good luck.

That is a good idea with the microwave, but not sure where to find a human sized one ant that sounds very risky. I am not sure you mean one of those metal detector wands? I dont think the implants are metal but I have no idea how a chip implant works.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I think the approach is that the antenna or coil will pick up a single in the presence of an EMF. So, if you make one of these wands, and move it about your friends person and pick up a signal, you would have your confirmation. You could double check it against a credit card or some other RFID technology.

You might be able to place your friend near a High Tension Power Line, and if they experience a tingle or burn somewhere on their body - bingo.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

That wont work.
RFID devices are "passive", in that if not activated, they emit nothing whatsoever.

To "activate" one, you need a transmitter device, operating at the correct frequency of the RF stage (coil etc..) inside the RFID device. Basically, you need an RFID reader/scanner. They're fairly cheap.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I dnt know how to detect one.. But I would suggest to check there arms where they would receive shots, or get blood drawn. Seems like most logical.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am pretty sure the implant my friend has is the same maybe as the kind put in pets.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Strangely enough there is an instructable on this. Though I'm not going to lie...I only skimmed through it and there is tin foil involved (which ATS has taught me is a red flag) .

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Strangely enough there is an instructable on this. Though I'm not going to lie...I only skimmed through it and there is tin foil involved (which ATS has taught me is a red flag) .

I saw that article but it seems to focus more on the sticker types and discusses implants in people but not any means of detection. As far as building a device, if it is possible any instructions would be great. Also I am hoping this does not become a trend that people go out and get implants.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Okay, I'll be the guy to ask: What makes you think the friend's been chipped? What's the context? Does he have a suspected point of origin for the chip?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
I am pretty sure the implant my friend has is the same maybe as the kind put in pets.

Well then he should make friends with a vetranarian...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Story is person got implanted or supposedly but how can I tell if the person is implanted? Shouldnt they emit something maybe I could detect with a police scanner or something?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Story is person got implanted or supposedly but how can I tell if the person is implanted? Shouldnt they emit something maybe I could detect with a police scanner or something?

RFID chips have no internal power, they are powered through electrical inductance that is provided by the reader device. I was serious about talking to a vetranarain, they could scan and find out if he really does have a RFID chip.

I.E... since they have no internal power source they do not emit any kind of signal until a RFID reader is passed directly over them. The best bet to find it without a reader would be X-ray/MRI/cat-scan, and a very minute chance that a metal detector could pick it up.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
Okay, I'll be the guy to ask: What makes you think the friend's been chipped? What's the context? Does he have a suspected point of origin for the chip?

He works at Wally World and just like all inventory,
employees have tracking chips.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Active RFIDs do transmit. Here is a commercial one I found for $24.00 that transmits up to 40 meters.

Small Active RFID

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Is your friend actually your or some other persons pet? Is it actually you?

If it's a person, why do they think so? Surely you were told something?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I'm sorry but who told you that nonsense? They may have a chip in clothing or uniforms they supply or in an ID.

Your friend trying to figure out how to do something at work without anyone knowing like sleep or smoke in the bathroom? I actually know someone who did that and got caught five times before they fired him.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I'm sorry but who told you that nonsense? They may have a chip in clothing or uniforms they supply or in an ID.

Your friend trying to figure out how to do something at work without anyone knowing like sleep or smoke in the bathroom? I actually know someone who did that and got caught five times before they fired him.

Rumor is it all started with a magnet,
and if the magnet was not degaussed,
your were tracked right to the door.
Then they came up with why only track them to the door,
when we can follow them home and see what they have in their underwear drawer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join