It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Settlers filmed shooting at Palestinian protesters‎

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Although this has been an ugly fight for years now, this will only make it worse. This is going to give the Palestinians more resons to despise the Israelis. We should all watch this closely, as this could escalate very quickly. Not only is there reports, but there is video of the alleged shooting. Usually we just hear about stuff, and it makes it eaisier for people to discredit.

Settlers filmed shooting at Palestinian protesters -- Story With Video

An Israeli human rights group has released a video that appears to show Israeli soldiers standing by while Jewish settlers open fire on stone-throwing Palestinian protesters in the West Bank, wounding one of them, reports the BBC's Rupert Wingfield Hayes.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They will find a way to justify it, oh wait, they dont need to, they are god's chosen ones...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also started a thread in breaking alt news, I think both can stay tho i was 3 mins quicker

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also started a thread in breaking alt news, I think both can stay tho i was 3 mins quicker

Story of my life! Day late and a dollar short.

Words and stuff

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
They will find a way to justify it, oh wait, they dont need to, they are god's chosen ones...

Seeing all the violence all the time, I would have to ask, which God would that be?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
IDF Proing 15 cases of soldiers ignoring settler attacks on Palestinians

From the beginning of the second intifada in September 2000 through December 2011, B'Tselem filed 57 complaints regarding IDF soldiers who allegedly did not prevent violence against Palestinians or their property. The prosecution has told B'Tselem that investigations have been opened so far into only four of those cases, two of which were closed with no action against the soldiers.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

How is this news?
We usually do not hear about things until the israelis decide to fend off a rock/stone attack with apache gunships.
Of course the israelis make the excuse that they thought the rocks came from a schoolyard, to cover for the dead children...
There will be some peace in the mideast when the terrorist state of israel falls, until then I fear not.

People who support israel support terrorism against US soldiers sailors and airmen.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I was just wondering why you think Israel is a terrorist state. I just haven't really seen any evidence that Israel is a terrorist state, besides the accusations that they perpatrated the attacks on Iranian nuclear facilities. I don't support Israel, as I think that they are under the assumption that they can do whatever they want because the U.S. will bail them out, but I just don't think they are a terrorist state.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

If the U.S.S LIBERTY. was the only thing they were guilty of, that would make them a terrorist state.
But there is much more out there to be seen.
This is not the first time israell has opened up on palestinians.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I just think that this is news, because there is a possibility that it could turn into something much more. People rarely get this type of thing on video, and when they do, no MSM ever puts it on. I was just passing this information along because I found it interesting.

Yes, they have fired on Palestinians hundreds of times, but now there is proof of the IDF just standing by doing nothing.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

How is this news?
We usually do not hear about things until the israelis decide to fend off a rock/stone attack with apache gunships.
Of course the israelis make the excuse that they thought the rocks came from a schoolyard, to cover for the dead children...
There will be some peace in the mideast when the terrorist state of israel falls, until then I fear not.

People who support israel support terrorism against US soldiers sailors and airmen.

err ....
"We usually do not hear about things until the israelis decide to fend off a rock/stone attack with apache gunships."

thats what makes it news?

b't selem finally getting media news groups to show footage on prime news shows ....

new topics

top topics

join