It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Co-Worker Says He Was Bullied By George Zimmerman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Former Co-Worker Says He Was Bullied By George Zimmerman And Subject To Racial Taunts
www.alan.com...

A breaking news story is adding to the proof that Zimmerman is indead a bigoted racist. One of his co-workers has done an interview and has disturbing information about Zimmerman using racial taunts and harrasment on the workplace. Zimmerman, according to the witness, targeted him because he was Middle Eastern.

Zimmerman also threatened to kill his entire family.

Clearly it is confirmed that Zimmerman is a blatant bigoted racist piece of filth.
edit on Sat May 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: link added

edit on Sat May 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edited to reflect source title

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Those are some outlandish claims.

No source, no proof however.

Edit: Thanks for the source. Too bad Martin wasn't middle eastern, else this might actually be relevant to the case.

I have no horses in this race and try to stand fairly unbiased in seeing evidence emerge in this case, but it's looking more and more like Zimmerman will be found not guilty. Little details of his past like this won't be very applicable in the courtroom.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Clearly you are a troll.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
All this is hearsay,
does not prove anything.
edit on 19-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here is the link go read it and weep:

www.alan.com...

This is a breaking story go to the link and listen to the audio.

You will see this become big news in the next coming week..

Sorry to Zimmerman supporters about this bad news for you.
edit on 19-5-2012 by BlueStatePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

www.huffingtonpost.com...

y u no search google before claiming someone is a troll...

"zimmermann racial Co-Worker" - first link...

edit on 19-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Here is the link go read it and weep:

www.alan.com...

Proof of hearsay?
Someone coming out to make money
claiming outrages things they can not prove?
This is almost worse then the charactor assanation
on treyvon and the thc in his system.
edit on 19-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Your source is a blog!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I agree he is a racist pile of trash... But this story seems like trash as well.

Just because someone makes a claim, doesn't make it true..

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why are all of the Republicans and Democrats being mind controlled by this story?

Are they really so bent that they cannot worry about the other 5billion problems in the world?
Or is it because their precious media only cares about this therefore that is all the media minions care about?

Look it was fine to report the story a few thousand times but after half a million it gets really old and I am pretty sure that caring this much about this at this point when you aren't even a relative of the involved persons, indicates a type of mental problem.

You know they say insanity is doing the same thing over and over yet expecting different results.

There are people getting shot every day in the inner cities, but no one cared about that.
That is why I know that this is all feigned for a political agenda.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
While I personally think the shooting of Trayvon Martin could have been avoided, I don't think it was necessarily racially motivated.

Also, even if Zimmerman was a racist and had made disparaging comments about his middle-eastern co-worker, it doesn't prove one way or another whether the shooting was racially motivated.

"He shot the kid, and he was a racist"
does not necessarily equate to
"He shot the kid because he was a racist"

Basically saying that because the victim was black, and the shooter was a white racist, the shooting must have been a result of said racism.
--------

Hypothetically, if a member of the kkk is assaulted on the street by a black man(I'm not saying that's what happened to Zimmerman - I wasn't there and have no idea) and killed the black man in self defense...
We'd be seeing all this news about how the shooter was kkk and so it must be a racially motivated shooting..
There's a lot of links missing in the chain of thought leading to the conclusion..

------

My opinion? I don't have a position as to whether or not Zimmerman was justified in shooting Martin. I just believe that with the way the media has made a circus out of this.. Zimmerman doesn't have a chance of having an impartial jury, and thus by default his rights are being violated. I think they should throw the case out of court.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187

Your source is a blog!!

www.wftv.com...

There's a local source.About half way down. Also claims from a woman who says she's scared of him and that he hates blacks.True or not,it's still going to hurt his defense.There's no way he's going to get a fair trial down here.Sad,but true.
edit on 19-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

There where 2 coworkers and then add his myspace page in shows that yes Zimmerman does have race issues and had them years before he ever ran into Martin.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

Zimmerman has no marks on his hands at all, shows he didnt fight back period he only shot. For all we know he grabed Trayvon attempting to "detain" him (something Zimmerman has done in the past) till police got there and got punched in the nose for it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
I agree he is a racist pile of trash... But this story seems like trash as well.

Just because someone makes a claim, doesn't make it true..

And how do you know that he is racist? Hmmm,aren't you doing what the person in the article is? What makes your claim anymore true than theirs?

I do agree with you that just because someone says something,does not make it true.For all we know the people in the article may have something against Zimmerman and just don't like him.It's not that far fetched.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

What's that got to do with the actual incident?

Nothing.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by joyride0187

Your source is a blog!!

www.wftv.com...

There's a local source.About half way down. Also claims from a woman who says she's scared of him and that he hates blacks.True or not,it's still going to hurt his defense.There's no way he's going to get a fair trial down here.Sad,but true.
edit on 19-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join