It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You See What I See?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Said the night wind to the little lamb,
"Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star, dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite,
With a tail as big as a kite."

Hi Everyone, I wasn't sure if this this in the right forum. Mods please move if necessary. This is my first thread and I imagine I will get flamed all to you know where on this, but that's okay.
I have a curtain in my bedroom with a floral print, large strange flowers in many colours. Sometimes when I wake in the morning and the sun is shining through I gaze at the different shaped flowers and am able to see images in them, mostly of faces.

Yesterday I was reading a thread with a link to NASA and saw this image of the Orion Nebula. It is a star nursery. Suddenly I was able to see images. At first it was a bit frightening then I decided to post it here to see if anyone else can see what I see.

What I see: Bottom right I see an old man in a squatting position reaching out to hold what looks like the head of a dolphin (could be a dog or even a rat's head) He has a white beard and a white head of hair. His rear end, back and legs are clearly defined.

At the upper left of the image I see an otherworldly type figure reaching into the bright star cluster and seeming to tear it back with his bony hand. His face is indistinct but if you enlarge the photo you can see sort of a scull like face with actual grinning teeth.

Am I nuts or is this the most awesome thing you've ever seen?

Cheers, Caroline

P.S. I sure hope I followed the image embedding instructions properly.

Sorry looks like I did not code the image properly, here is the URL (I obviously need to study linking images and links more thoroughly)

imageshack.us...

edit on 17-5-2012 by Caroline13456 because: Incorrect image link

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Caroline13456

Big build up ... bad link

Hope you can fix it I'm curious now

Woody

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't see what you see...As your image is not displayed.

Make sure you've uploaded it correctly, and copied the right link ("Use in a post").

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Sorry no embed, I don't know how to embed or (I don't think I have the right program for it) or I'd try to help you. Some of the members here have been nice enough to embed my pictures for me. Hopefully, a mod will see it and help out. They're pretty understanding about such issues. Maybe you can post an inquiry on the computer section of this message board, couldn't hurt to ask. I, just try to avoid the ones with pictures. I know I don't have Adobe flash 11.1 or whatever it is, I think you need that.

The only thing I know how to embed are Youtube videos. So, don't feel bad.
Did see the link sorry I don't see it. Can you give us a clue?

Good luck. Wish I could be of more help.
edit on 17-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 17-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I see the face with beard and long hair, and yes it looks like it is holding something up. I don't see the legs though...
I can't see the skeleton figure at all, besides maybe his hand if it's reaching into the white middle area of the picture?

ETA: The bearded man is really visible. The hand also really sticks out. As I said I don't see the skeleton figure yet, but I imagine if you see it, it almost looks like a painting between good and evil clashing in the middle?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 17/5/2012 by 1lluminatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/5/2012 by 1lluminatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks for your efforts guys. I edited my post and added the Image Shack link. I can see it and click on it to get the image. Can you see the link now?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the response and thanks so much for embedding the image for me.

To me it looks as though he is crouching, sort of floating on his knees. Kind of in a squat with his feet sticking out below and behind him.

Note: for some reason I am unable to use the slider bar on your embedded image to see the right side of the image.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

For me it also drags the whole picture. Just keep clicking on the far right, it will work that way.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1lluminatus

That vertical dark rift area at the top left of the image would be his shoulder sort of a cloak collar. The bright star cluster to the right of that I see as his temple area. His face is indistinct but just below and to the right of that star cluster I see what looks like a grin you would see on a scull.

Maybe I am nuts.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Really it was the old man and dolphin type figures that struck me the most.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I get by with a little help from my friends...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Don't worry, you're not nuts. It's the same as seeing figures in the clouds or those ink blops they use. Our brains are wired to make sense out of a chaotic mess or something like that.

I'm gonna add some lines to it to see if I got it right.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Sounds like you have a case of Pareidolia

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1lluminatus

What I feel when I look at it is the man and the dolphin, (who's head juts straight up into the main bright star cluster; it looks like his bottle nose has actually disappeared into the cluster) possibly the two most intelligent species on Earth are together in a kind of circular cocoon bubble and the other being is trying to rip into it to open it up. Perhaps to force them out into the greater universe of discovery.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Ha, ha, haa! That is so true! Thanks, I like to learn at least one new word every day! I sooo used to look at clouds and see things when I was a kid! What??? You mean the face on Mars isn't REAL???

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Thanks anyway.

Cheers, Caroline

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Okay, from what I can make out there's a giant ant's head with massive mandibles, a screaming dude with an afro-like haircut and the figure of a woman wearing a dress.

Like staring at clouds all of this is pareidolia as has been pointed out in earlier posts in this thread. This can similarly be done in some wood-grains and I used to do it years and years ago on the tiled floors of my school when I was really bored in class. Isn't the human imagination fun?

Now what part of this is even close to paranormal?

edit on 17-5-2012 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Thanks for the input and the tip on outlining what I see. Should have done that at the start. Here is the outline of what I see.

img41.imageshack.us...

Again sorry I am not yet able to embed.

I originally saw this on a NASA page where it was enlarged. It is easier to see more detail there particularly the teeth on the otherworldly alien type guy. On this page scroll down to Visual 5 and click View Larger:

www.nasa.gov...

You'll note that I mentioned to mods to move if forum was inappropriate. The reason I put this in Paranormal is because when I first saw this it seemed so otherworldly. When I checked all the other forum options nothing else applied. I had to choose somewhere.

Cheers.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Congratulations on your excellent first thread,s+f.I see a myriad of faces and bodies,shapes and creatures all over our bathroom tiles and elsewhere and they are truly bizarre and fantastic and for some unknown reason,i get the frightening and ominous feeling that they are literally,the trapped souls of people who were posessed and consumed by materialism while they were alive and have been damned to exist captured and trapped within material objects forever and as horrible and weird as that sounds,that how i feel whenever i look at them...

edit on 18-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Above the old man is a reptilian.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join