It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are One.. <3

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Fear factor... does anyone pay attention to how much fear and devastation is put into the MINDS of human kind? Everyday on tv, radio, computer, sites like this.. people are falling into the fear rather doing the opposite

If there is a big problem on Earth, rather run, hide and beg for government leadership (like you will ever see that) .. come together and work as unity. You are a SAME RACE of beings, on the SAME PLANET, breathing the same air, living under the same sun! Why do you have to wait for permission to live and act what you feel is right ? Very deifintion of robot anyone ?

In the past 100 years, human kind have passivly watched a selected bunch destroy the planet, cripple minds, rob people dry EVERYDAY, kill hundreds of millions of innocents.. and never ONCE did they come together to stand up and take action. And in the 21st century, this is getting ridiculous. The technology and knowledge we have today, the communcation we have today, the transportation.. there is NO reason why human kind cant stray away from the mind-trap-machine called society and come together as One species. Everyday we are whining and crying that the world is ending, government is cheating us, the law enforcment is against us, we need to make change... but what do WE do about it?

Absolutly nothing.

And in 100 years of this mess, enough is ENOUGH! We need to realize we are not so different frmo eachother. That is the WHOLE gameplan this machine was built around, to divide and conquer. Did it work for those elites? Yes, 100% they achieved the highest goal of theirs - Global Domination - and that goal is getting pushed further and more powerful each day when they strip us innocent with everything we have and live for.

Human Kind have become SO attached and dependant on a sham machine, they forget who they are. Why they are here. What they truly need and want to accomplish. We fought with eachother more then any other species on Earth. We are the only species who look at eachother seperate from one another, higher then one another, better then one another.. Why ?? It doesnt make sense!

Wether you understand it or not, we are all absolutly connected, we should ALL be on the same team, we should be helping eachother and accepting eachother, learning from eachother.. but we are mental and emotional warriors, and worse.. sometiems physical warriors..

We need not be afriad to open our hearts and minds to eachother, to new concepts and ideas, new ways of life, new areas we have never explored. You can not achive all you wish by yourself, wether you think your better, smarter, stronger or higher then the other humans you share this planet with. The ones with that mentality, are the ones who made the machine, and they have took captive your heart and mind. You become in denial and so ignorant to the fact that you are apart of a whole. I am you, you are me mentality

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My thread, so I would like to add a chainlink, a response I had on the thread The truth about New Agers

Great post my friend! I too am getting very sick of the older generation trying to disregard our "new" beliefs.. it really is disturbing in my heart. Look at the past 100 years of mankind.. and what have they accomplished other then war, death, illness, stress, destroying the planet, feuding, manipulation and deception (the list goes on of bad things) .. and now in a great time of mankind, the youth of the world are waking up and trying to help the eldest generations wake up and become aware.. and I feel alot of the older people have a problem with that ?
It seems they are more content living and being the way they have the past 100 years

What they demean as "new agers".. is a new light on the Earth within those human-beings. The hearts, minds, chakras (energy portals), and spirit is becoming more true to itself and functioning on a more clear and united way.. and because the eldest people of earth are not use to this they look down on it..

Lets remember here; which generation is the future of this planet ? I personally belive human kind in the past 100 years have dealt enough damage to the Earth, animals, plants and flora, and most importantly the future generations.. and its what you call the "New agers" who will clean up the mess you brought upon us.
For those over 30 (ballpark) who have blindly followed society with no means of conserving your born-right freedom, you have have allowed this system to put a chokehold on you, as well as the younger generations. Its US the new generations who are trying to bring awareness, raise vibration, and make change the world over.. but the system has such a chokehold over its people many struggle to make change, and most dont even want it (usually those over 30)...

So in a nutshell; instead of looking at us as a threat, a bonkers generation, and people who are quite frankly full of cow pie... maybe you should see thigns in our perspective... Unity, Freedom, Love, Connection, Health, Earth Recovery and aaallll those things "New Agers" preach about

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How can we be one, when the word "we" suggests a plurality. Couldn't we only be many? "We are one" is a contradiction.

If we are one, we would be one in the same. Why then do we share different views?

If we were one, we'd feel pain when people die. Yet, millions could disappear and we wouldn't be affected till we found out about it.

If we were one, we'd get stronger when someone is born. I don't need to explain the risks of overpopulation here.

If we are one, how come we aren't?

edit on 16-5-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I agree. we are one.

We sometimes are not kind to ourselves. . . translateing to others.

Peace. and much love.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

i dont understand why you had to go all technical on the term ?

We = Everyone on Earth

One = A collective

To hard to comprehend maybe ?
Your post was a waste of your own energy my friend..

~ Love is an art

I would like to add "prooof" (the dessert Ats craves
) that we are all one in a scientific way.. Im not going to get links, and all that research stuff..

Earth's foundation is an electric magnetic field.. Elecricity runs through our very body, it is the power-energy, the life-energy which operates everything from heart to brain. Everything in this Field, is connected. Its just that simple.
edit on 16-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (:

edit on 16-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Treespeaker

Love to you and yours

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You are right 'we are one' is contradictary. 'We' is plural.
'It' is one - is correct.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Humans are One.. hows that for you ?

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Yes it was a joke. Being ironic is never a waste of time. Nonetheless, I still disagree.

So everything is made of the same stuff...how does that prove anything? Are twelve sandcastles one sandcastle? or are they twelve sandcastles?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

We are One..

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If I say that God is unity AND multiplicity, will i get bashed?

/returning shyly under his rock.

edit on 17-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: clarity

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Humans are One.. hows that for you ?

~ Love is an art

Have you separated humans out from everything else? Humans are one??? Humans is more than one because you put a 's' on the end of human, you made it plural.

IT is one.
There is no more than one.
You might think you see many 'things' but you only experience what you are experiencing presently. You the experiencer and the experience you are experiencing is 'one'. Only 'this' isness Is.
The unified field is now, everything is arising now. You and now are not separate, it is one package.
What you are seeing and what you see is one (consciousness).

'This' is one.
youtu.be...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

if we are one then the only way for our existence to b real, is to b different each
by being fully independant u r then providing to humans reality to exist as one objective true one existence fact

whatever u would move to mean the other being u honestly, it would lead to the evil one, believing that u can represent all humans as one urself is meaning to kill true humans existence connections with everything else existence rights

if u really believe that u r like another bc of the one truth, then u should realize the one truth and not u by seeing others different and indenpendant to u

when u keep insisting that others should act in certain ways to join u, then u r clearly saying being a liar that do not believe that one truth exist while meaning to take advantage of that abstract justification for all to look fine, by supporting powerships out of creations ways to any will that would mean to force things to look constant, as urself

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

the idea that all is one is used for negative existence justification
so it cant b used for real people

when all existence is not positive constant so not right, saying that all is one is meaning to justify existence in abstract terms even if all is wrong

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Lmao!! XD

2nd

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
How can we be one, when the word "we" suggests a plurality. Couldn't we only be many? "We are one" is a contradiction.

If we are one, we would be one in the same. Why then do we share different views?

If we were one, we'd feel pain when people die. Yet, millions could disappear and we wouldn't be affected till we found out about it.

If we were one, we'd get stronger when someone is born. I don't need to explain the risks of overpopulation here.

If we are one, how come we aren't?

edit on 16-5-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)
Ask yourself how there can be two.. duality.. a plurality... where does that come from?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
why are you people so technical ? Its like.. if your not 1000% specific and clear, ats peeps take the opportunity to bash and disagree. And this is one of my points in the thread! ITs a spiritual term, which many of you responding are not spiritual, and have not experienced anything higher then your human consciousness.. which is why people who HAVE are trying to help you and make you more aware so you can tune into something much grander then yourself and your silly opinions which are based on expereince (or lack of..).

We are all connected (hows that?), the planet and ALL its beings is a mass consciousness, the solar system with all its planets and star is connected as a mass consciousness, the galaxy and all its planets and stars, beings and all within its whole is connected.. all galaxies and that which we cannot percieve which is blind to us via a different spectrum of light we cannont see is ALL connected to this universe.. all the universes are connected to the One Creator

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"4. One unmoving that is swifter than Mind, That the Gods
reach not, for It progresses ever in front. That, standing,
passes beyond others as they run. In That the Master of
Life establishes the Waters.

5. That moves and That moves not; That is far and the same is
near; That is within all this and That also is outside all this.

6. But he who sees everywhere the Self in all existences and all
existences in the Self, shrinks not thereafter from aught.

7. He in whom it is the Self-Being that has become all exis-
tences that are Becomings, for he has the perfect knowledge,
how shall he be deluded, whence shall he have grief who sees
everywhere oneness?"

- Isha Upanishad

edit on 17-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The point is that we're all connected in a certain way, not that we aren't individuals. A single cell is a single cell, independent of all other cells. But it's part of a collective body. A similar concept is being applied here. Yes you and I are separate individuals with our own feelings and thoughts. But I have the ability to influence you. I have the ability to feel what you feel, and vice versa. We existence at the same frequency and in the same current reality. You and I are currently experiencing the world at the same time. Our brains are both interacting with the same magnetic energies surrounding us. So while we are obviously individuals, our souls are connected through the life energy that pulses around us constantly. Think about it like this. Love connects two people. It makes them feel as "one." What they don't realize is that that love was always there, it just took mutual attraction for them to see it. That energy is everywhere and connects everyone, people just aren't open to seeing and feeling it :-)
edit on 17-5-2012 by seberhar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

you are absolutely confused my friend.. by being connected, this does not mean we are all the same. Its a realization first.
Of course we are all different in our unique ways, that is what makes us each so special
We are all different in our own energy signatures, but we are all connected regardless.

~ Love is an art

<<   2  3 >>

join