It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another "Biggest Conspiracy ever"..... 2012 Illumanati + Anunnaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is a THEORY! If it's actually right, let's just say I'm really interested in who's beaming this into my head.

I had to add caps there because this is the wildest thing that's ever come into my head. I write fiction too though so no skin off my back. I think like this often, it's part of the creative process. So not bothered about ridicule, but maybe that first line will help ease the minds of some.

Ok. The Mayans didn't actually believe the world would end in 2012, it was just the end of another age to them. Same for many others, like the Hopi I think? But maybe that's not what some want us to believe....

This Earth, several times, has been part of a massive control system, one that secret societies and aliens have been going along with hand in hand. It starts with a massive pole-shift/earthquakes, etc, and a flood at the start of each age. Now the times might vary here.

Sometimes it might be 3 thousand years then a flood, or 20 thousand years then a flood. Just saying this because I'm not having people wreck this by saying that there's no evidence for "regular intervals" between floods.

So we're now in 2012, people are saying the worlds going to end, etc. And some are saying no, it's not going to end, it's just going to be a new age. Some don't think anything will happen.

The main part of this theory is this : That secret societies under the control of aliens have been working together for hundreds of years to build up to this year. They know the Earth's population can't carry on like this. They know we've messed the planet up. But it's them who've gladly gone on with this because they knew the so called "end" was coming.

So we could say the Anunnaki and the Illuminati. The aliens start manipulating channelers, seers and prophets in the last several hundreds years before they want to "start over", and they have some say that a disaster will happen (Nostradamus, etc?) some have it codified into their religions, but many are contactees and channelers right near the end.

But the ones right near the end get the message of hope. That's that they'll be "saved" and be able to be part of a new world. That many people are going to die, but they'll be chosen to help restart things, saved by the "good" aliens (Anunnaki, etc.) and be able to create a new reality, a new world, etc, etc, etc.

Now this is basically the secret society and NWO plan of a mass wipeout of 90% of the Earth's population. They wipe out 90%, the NWO go into their secret bunkers and zones that are safe, etc, then they join up with the "spiritual" people who are saved once things are over. All while most of us are dead due to a mass flood, pole shift, earthquakes, etc.

But it's not all the good things that the "spiritual" people, the channelers, etc, thought it would be. The Anunnaki are just starting off another cycle of manipulation. They have their secret society guys in place all along, as time passes and the world is restarted by the spiritual ones, channelers, some creative people, some experts in various fields and so on who the Anunnaki have saved to start off again. Then when these people who've been "saved" are just getting things working again, and are truly starting to ascend to a higher vibrational, multi-dimensional state of being, out come your secret society guys again, in tandem with the Anunnaki, and they slowly but surely start manipulating the decent ones who were about to truly ascend until they're slowly but surely on their way back to square one.

Then thousands of years pass, we "advance" technologically, etc, and the secret societies and Anunnaki just gradually take us right back to square one, where we are now, until the population is too big and we're destroying the planet. Then the whole cycle just starts over again.

But maybe this time something truly different is about to happen. A group of aliens and very advanced humans that are sick of the secret societies and the Annunaki are coming back to hand the biggest smackdown of all time. Just when they're about to wipe most of us out and start another "cycle", groups of aliens are about to end all cycles and set us truly free. By ending the rule of the secret societies, Anunnaki, preventing the mass deaths that any flood was going to cause, and leaving us without their negative influence to truly live our own lives, and naturally, and properly this time, ascend back to being multi-dimensional beings that we were many, many thousands of years ago, before the manipulation cycles started with the arrival of the Anunnaki.

And that's it.

If nothing else, could make for some good fiction and wanted to share it. That's the thing here with this : I don't actually "believe" any of it. It comes into my head from I have absolutely no clue where, often just my imagination, then it freaks me out a bit sometimes, then I discard it, use it as a theory, or for fiction. Just wanted to share this here as a theory incase some others were interested, because if not it would've just stayed in my head and bugged me.

Final note - if the Anunnaki are actually decent beings : sorry.

edit on 13-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have read somewhere, its all passed already and it goes like this..
First its destruction by earthquake
Second was destruction by water - the great deluge
Third is destruction by fire - incoming

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

If you consider radiation as fire (due to it's heat) that sounds like Fukushima.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Glad I didn't add Masons into this, would've had our brothers from a couple of forums over causing mayhem in here.

Yeah that'd tie in with the massive solar flare stuff that's going around. But really, if you read around you'll find the lot. Earthquakes, meteor impact, another flood, it's like the biggest amount of madness all tied together for 2012. (I just picked flood because it's apparently happened before, and maybe not just once.) Hardly anybody has a single clue what's really going on. One thing's for sure, some people are really getting a kick out of creating all types of fear possible for this year.
edit on 13-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX

If you consider radiation as fire (due to it's heat) that sounds like Fukushima.

Could bombs also count?

I was thinking bombs when I read this, you know... considering that WW3 seems to be a legitimate possibility the way things have been going lately.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Could bombs also count?

I was thinking bombs when I read this, you know... considering that WW3 seems to be a legitimate possibility the way things have been going lately.

Wouldn't be surprised, especially the way some countries seem to be deliberately stoking the fire. Anyway I'm not trying to add to a doom and gloom scenario, I think we have the chance to get through whatever madness some have planned, and even though I wrote the OP it's way too insane for me to process right now, and I seriously hope it's completely wrong!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I think there's a conspiracy theory devoted to an underground atomic bomb being responsible for Fukushima.

World War III- The war beneath our feet!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
on opposite side, (we cant all just nod, dont we ? deny ignorance!), these secret societies do have a point,
creating a common enemy so we all can get together,
i dont subscribe to 2012, i expect it to run just like any other day, but i do curious about where things are leading, and somehow its look like "too near in future" 2012 - 2015?
are we expecting that much ? and even the illuminati/secret societies too ?
i dont expect worldwide population destroyed, but i do expect worldwide societies/countries in chaos.

they dont tighten the law just for fun , do they ? and with weird weapons these days, i'm expecting much politic / split / merge will happen.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

I think there's a conspiracy theory devoted to an underground atomic bomb being responsible for Fukushima.

World War III- The war beneath our feet!

Actually I think the conspiracy regarding HAARP being the suspect for Fukushima being more plausable. But with the Zionists playing their Illuminati card game you never know!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Nice piece.
you tied it all together.
Then the men of great renown come in and make yet another new and improved Adam.

we can panic, run, hide, but in the end what we purpose as "what will happen" has no bearing on the realities of "Not in Charge"

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice

~Robert Frost

When I read things like this, I am always reminded of that poem. I am not convinced anything significant will happen on dec 21, but I do think we are slowly transitioning into a "new age" or "era". I do not feel like there is going to be any great destruction, mass die offs or global war in the next 50 years, but I do think we will continue to globalize and the concept of national sovereignty will continue to fade, people will become more interconnected due to the Internet, and business will continue to consolidate into massive power structures that will influence government more than the people ever could. We are slowly becomming obsolete, as computers and robotics perform our work for us....in the future, the only people that will count will be the ones smart enough to control the machines, or the ones creative enough to build the new machines....this is way, way down the line of course....but slowly it is happening and we are just at the very begining of this new era.

top topics

join