It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mounting Insurgency to George W. Bush (from within)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
yes, I do enjoy the late show and yesterday was pretty funny. it had to do with O'Rally and the bush, it was hilarious.

I think politics are turning to sour in a way and to much anger, so is good to have a laugh once in a while.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That was awsome post RANT! I loved it! It looks like this may be a step in the right direction for those who can see that Bush needs to get out of there.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I can't blame any of them for not agreeing with the President. That is what is great about our country. Just realize, the Democrats don't all get along either.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've been following the US elections fairly closely from up here in Canada. My Igloo just got satellite. I still can't figure out why Bush has such huge support. Are the masses really that ignorant?? Can't they see that all of his speeches are based on half'truths and outright lies??

If things are going so well in Iraq then why are more soldiers dying now than in the first stages of the combat operation. When is Bush going to found the "Ministry of Love" for all of his propaganda and re-writing of the truth.

Wake up and get a clue Americans, Bush has lost all respect in the international community and without that support you as American taxpayers are going to be left holding the bag and the bill for this mess and you'll be paying for it for generations.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Vell, as you schee, Mein Fuhrer, the... Excuse me, Mr. Prezident. As you schee, Mr. President, the situation is kvite klear. As I'm sure you know... the largest DANGER that anyone in your position faces is the power of your own security forces. Zat is vy any fuhrer, er, leader, must always maintain ze trust und confidence of their security forces at all times. If there is a discrepncy in the goals and aims of a national leader, the need for internal security arrangements providing ze leader with feedBACK as to the disparity between a leader and his security forces, as well as the internal security ensuring against a coup or other such subversion. This is where our own SS must not engage in ze dangers of the front-line military, but act to ensure zere iz no seperation between ze leader and his own troops.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Just one short week after the original post compiling the growing list of influential Republicans, GOP insiders and experts harshly critical of George W. Bush shortcomings in the war on Iraq, that Paul Bremer would harp in with such devasting criticisms of ground troop shortcomings and lack of foresight in winning the post invasion peace.

That Donald Rumsfeld would reverse his own position on a link between Iraq and Al Qaeda, shoring up long standing charges from former insiders like Richard Clarke (now in paperback).

That Bush's Cybersecurity Chief would suddenly resign citing frustration, as has become all too common in the administration with the most resignations of any White House in history.

And in just 90 short minutes, an insecure, stumbling George W. Bush could erase any pretense of a poll lead he once enjoyed.

Who could have predicted it?

Cheney needed a home run to stop the loss, and early polls indicate a split decision from the Vice Presidential debate.

The insurgency continues to mount!

[edit on 6-10-2004 by RANT]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join