It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Planned To Put Bombs Inside Pets To Blow Up Airplanes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Al Qaeda Planned To Put Bombs Inside Pets To Blow Up Airplanes

gizmodo.com

Ibrahim al-Asiri is al Qaeda's top bomb maker. He's also the operative behind the failed underwear bomb plot in 2009, and he's got some devious, evil genius-level plans for bombs that find their way onto airplanes without being detected.

He wanted to hide explosives inside pets—you know, man's best friend? Blowing Fido to smithereens when all he ever did was bring you the newspaper? That's just awful. He also wanted to conceal bombs in cameras and external hard drives that would detonate when connected to a laptop. This is in addition to earlier ideas to for bombs in printer cartridg
(visit the link for the full news article)

+8 more 
posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This seems to me to be another in a long line of attempts to create terrorist boogeyman men by the CIA.

If you remember the underware bomber was actually a CIA informer.

There is a growing history of government agencies creating these terrorists....

The terrorists the FBI "catch" turned out to be ones they made...

Now the CIA al queda terrorist turns out to be one they made...

They are manufacturing terrorists to pass legislation that destroys our liberty and freedom.

Seems to me the real terrorists is our own government trying to keep us in terror so they can control us.

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-5-2012 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect fun

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Reminds me of this Bomb dogs....

edit on 11-5-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

even if it is true, it is nothing new. Even the UK contemplated using pigeons as flying biological bombs...

www.planetark.com...

rats as bombs, bats as bombs, cats as bombs, etc, etc, etc ....
www.cracked.com...

oh yes, and one other country uses robots (drones) to take out their enemies......
edit on 11/5/2012 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Why air planes? 1000's of other places that do no have ridicules security. Probably have better success bombing the capitol. So why would a terrorist pick the air port?
Because its fake made up story's. But why planes? What do the conspirators expect to accomplish in the end?

Why not buses, trains, buildings or crowded area's?
edit on 11-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Yes and the united states thought about using bats to fire bomb Japan during WWII

The United States was engaged in a number of secret aviation projects during World War II. Two of them, not revealed to the public for many years, involved American fliers that were being trained to attack enemy forces and die in the process, kamikaze style. However, these fliers were not humans but common bats and pigeons, drafted to make surprise bombing raids on enemy forces.

Link

This being nothing new misses the point.

The point is our own goverment is promoting false flag terrorism to manipulate the public and pass illegal and unconstitutional legislation.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

That's what I'd like to know. Unless there are some important people on those planes, what exactly do they accomplish?
If they just want to kill people, there are a lot easier targets. Maybe they enjoy the challenge?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
He's just taking a cue from Nazi Germany.
They tried to use dogs strapped with bombs to take out tanks, dont know if they succeeded very well. But the idea has been around for a long time. Now you probably wont be able to bring pets or laptops on the plane either.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I think its to do with if they bomb a plane every plane gets grounded etc and people get scared to travel by plane which hurts the country more.
But I don't know Iam not a terrorist...(yet).

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Explosive hardrives is the specialty of isreali hit teams. explosive phones, lap tops, PDA's etc.

But to put explosives in dogs. thats low.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
they just want to follow the lead one country that set a standard for warfare. There is only one country that have used nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, bacteriological weapons and lately robots in wars..... can you guess what country that is????

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So that's what Iran is doing with all the confiscated dogs!

See: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
underware bomber.. I knew it. here we go.

oh god I hate stupid people.. I really do.

ahh well, go for it.. you make the world exactly how you want it to be. there is no logic in your arguments. just say it, and there you go. anyone else is a fool. no?

Never mind that the cia agent involved stopped the .. oh why bother, I'm just a shill I know.

god you are an infuriatingly retarded mob...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In any country dominated by the state - travel is restricted (even from village to village). If you do not have a permit to travel and do then you risk imprisonment and death.

A key factor in the success of an open society is its openness and so by slowly rolling out checkpoints, pat-downs, and 'homeland security' (remember Obama wanting a civilian military as powerful as the US military?) they can start to achieve this dream of locking down the United States and restricting travel. That is a key component in solidifying the absolute rule of the state. It is all about herding/restricting flows of information/restricting assemblies - anything that has been used in the past to unseat tyranny. It is man's eventuality to be ruled by tyranny - they keep iterating on the version of the past trying to work out the issues.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's been a long 11 years of hearing what terrorists "Plan to do". I mean who writes these ideas down? a 6 year old?
Yes terrorists plan to hide bombs in things we get it, we're sick of hearing it.
Can we go back to fearing commies yet?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I agree with you statement. I am not denying the existence of real terrorists but these extremely few, and one attack on American soil that has many questions surrounding whether or not the government may have at the very least allowed such an event to happen, that it all appears a huge set up.

Muslims are simply the convenience of the day, first the communists and the Cubans, then the Muslims, and now all your constitution loving personages on the same terrorist list, it is just not even able to be believed. They have 'set up' people to put fear in the heart of the American and at this point I do agree, there is nothing good in the US government, they simply want people to hand over all their rights.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I hope that people can forgive me for laughing my ass off over this one.

Isn't it bad enough when the news tells us that there's an Amber Alert or something like that. As though we're supposed to prepare for...what..the Unknown coming to get us?

Bombs in pets. I think someone is paid to invent this crap just to keep us unsettled and on our toes. And to keep that constant Threat alive. Rather like the way the 9/11 ceremonies come up each and every year at that time: Got To Keep The Hate Alive. Personally, I don't believe in opening old wounds. Are we supposed to keep crying every September 11th and "Never Forget!" that tragedy to justify all the more money going into the military machine?

Now watch your pets! Al Qaeda's out there to get us.

PUBLIC WARNING! WATCH YOUR PETS!

Are they acting strangely? Scratching at phantom marks?
ARE THERE SCARS ON THEIR FLESH? MYSTERIOUSLY SHAVED FUR?

Bombs could be sewn into them!

Or is that a Lump in Fido's throat--or an explosive?!

If any recent Scar is seen on their fur, TAKE THEM IMMEDIATELY TO A CERTIFIED ANTI-TERRORIST VET!

Oh, those evil towel-heads are out to get us any and every way. THEY HATE OUR FREEDOM!

Now I really do have a reason to fear Black Cats!

The pooch is gonna go bow-wow boom-boom!
The pussy is gonna go meow boom-boom!
The hamster's got an M-80 inside!

And That African-American Cat of my neighbor's gonna blow people up!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Pets with bombs has me thinking. I think I'm on to something here. We keep hearing about planes going down because of geese getting sucked into the engine intakes...

Al QAEDA TRAINED SUICIDE GEESE TO BRING DOWN PLANES!

LOL!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Ah, they are being cerebral? They goosed the US?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Do not underestimate Al-Asiri, he is probably one of the most dangerous Al-Qa’ida operatives currently active. He is a highly effective bomb maker, he once tried to assassinate a Saudi prince by inserting a explosive inside his own brothers rectum, the plot failed because the bomb detonated prematurely killing only his brother. Bombs in pets is probably just one of his ideas, this guy is a bomb making genus

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join