It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Bassler possible past victim of Alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have only researched this issue for two hours, but I will give my opinion so far. This man was a murder suspect, he had not been convicted. I do not believe this man was guilty! I think he was taken by Aliens when he was 19 or maybe younger. He turned to drinking to try and numb himself. He moved into his Grandmothers cabin in the woods to escape society. His Grandmother died and the cabin was left to another person. He left the cabin and went out in the woods to live. I think the guy was SET UP..even the pot field found in the woods. The Alien issue scared this guy so bad that he could not live in the regular world. Every Gut Instinct that I have..I just dont believe this guy committed a crime.

I think he had been living in the woods from March-2011 until his Death Oct-2011. I wanted to cross reference some information with MUFON MAPS...I found the following- Submitted 09-26-2011 Occurred-09-24-2011 City of Fort Bragg, California Orange Yellow Orbs flowing in even numbers into a large, black cloud, silent Case Number 32116 Log- US-09262011-0022 Aaron Bassier was hiding in the woods at this point! I do not know his location other than somewhere in this area. Latitude of this incident-39.445723 Longitude -123.805294

Next Report- MUFON MAPS Submitted 03-28-2012 Occurred 04-21-2011 Aaron was in the woods in this time frame. Report of White Light came from woods and hit windshield and husband became very ill with no physical explanation. Case Number 36968 Log number-US-03282012-0017 Latitude- 39.449443 Longitude -123.801594

I do not know of Aarons location at the time, but my gut instinct is that he was in those areas.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
He was taken by aliens and thats it.
Hardly much to go on.
We get people stories instead of alien stories.
On UFOs we debate what we see is there or not and not how its done or
the physics of what we see.
Why "possible past victim of Alien Abduction" instead of possible liar and
disturbed person looking for excuses says they were abducted.
By the very reason that the FBI or other government officials have blessed
the alien excuses opens the door for a Googelplex of allowed creditability
to be assigned to alien statements. Good for entertainment I suppose but
for why people play the alien card we should easily find out and dismiss
the claim. On this case I can't determine why except at 19 years of age
the alien stories made some excuse for his behavior.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Detailed article with some interviews in audio format here

[url=http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/about-us/our-blog/85-california/1912-the-extraordinary-depressing-cautionary-tale-of-aaron-bassler]click[/ url]

My opinion is that he was a drug farmer doing one too many
edit on 11-5-2012 by IMSAM because: fix link

edit on 11-5-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
I have only researched this issue for two hours, but I will give my opinion so far. This man was a murder suspect, he had not been convicted. I do not believe this man was guilty! I think he was taken by Aliens when he was 19 or maybe younger. He turned to drinking to try and numb himself. He moved into his Grandmothers cabin in the woods to escape society. His Grandmother died and the cabin was left to another person. He left the cabin and went out in the woods to live. I think the guy was SET UP..even the pot field found in the woods. The Alien issue scared this guy so bad that he could not live in the regular world. Every Gut Instinct that I have..I just dont believe this guy committed a crime.

I think he had been living in the woods from March-2011 until his Death Oct-2011. I wanted to cross reference some information with MUFON MAPS...I found the following- Submitted 09-26-2011 Occurred-09-24-2011 City of Fort Bragg, California Orange Yellow Orbs flowing in even numbers into a large, black cloud, silent Case Number 32116 Log- US-09262011-0022 Aaron Bassier was hiding in the woods at this point! I do not know his location other than somewhere in this area. Latitude of this incident-39.445723 Longitude -123.805294

Next Report- MUFON MAPS Submitted 03-28-2012 Occurred 04-21-2011 Aaron was in the woods in this time frame. Report of White Light came from woods and hit windshield and husband became very ill with no physical explanation. Case Number 36968 Log number-US-03282012-0017 Latitude- 39.449443 Longitude -123.801594

I do not know of Aarons location at the time, but my gut instinct is that he was in those areas.

Once again, how is it you keep posting nonsense? You who CLAIM that your son was taken from you and is being held in a mental hospital, force F'ed drugs, and they won't tell you why. I'd put money on YOU being the one who is an institution right now, messing with ATS.

Your posts are off the wall schizophrenic. You really need help.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You lost us.

top topics

join