It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HSBC Insider - This Bank is a Criminal Enterprise Laundering Billions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's becoming impossible for the "skeptics" and paid shills to cover up when bonafide insiders give testimony using their real names and stating their positions in the banks. This article hammers it home for me that the rumors of mass arrests are based on facts.

In this story, Jerome Corsi, of WND interviews a Mr. Cruz, HSBC Vice President of Business Relations. Mr. Cruz provides documents showing laundering transactions of shell companies he personally visited. He states Paypal and Amex are big players in this mafia-style racket.

Billions of dollars are transferred Between HSBC branches and shell companies. It's too factual to dismiss. Anybody that attempts to dispute this evidence is obviously a shill. As it becomes apparent that the public at large is getting wise to this crap, the perpetrators will turn on each other like the rats they are.

I just can't believe it's actually happening. We had better start preparing for the final showdown.

HSBC laundering $Bs

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It is hard to deny the evidence and stories coming out. Think of the Wells Fargo news, too (not too long ago). Eventually, it has to fail or go away ... don't forget about the Trillions of derivatives that are under the bed.

My call, TPTB will use the failure to attempt to unite the world under the global, paperless currency. Nonetheless, that still doesn't set right with me. Anyway, interesting news about JPM tonight, too. Time to sit back and eat the popcorn, for sure.

edit on 10-5-2012 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I can't deny the implications but I can say that due to the amount of pure bs falsehoods jerome corsi has spewed out of his mouth, it is unfortunate it comes from this source. WND is piece of garbage and one can only surmise the reason it is written is somehow tied to his hatred of anything obama.

CJ

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Anybody that attempts to dispute this evidence is obviously a shill. As it becomes apparent that the public at large is getting wise to this crap, the perpetrators will turn on each other like the rats they are.

That's not fair. As it will always be important to be skeptical. In this case, and the case of most banking fiascoes, you should be skeptical of when they say they "fixed" or "uncovered" the problem, because there are probably thousands of problems left.

I don't think many people would argue that the banking system isn't inherently corrupt.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Anybody that attempts to dispute this evidence is obviously a shill. As it becomes apparent that the public at large is getting wise to this crap, the perpetrators will turn on each other like the rats they are.

That's not fair. As it will always be important to be skeptical. In this case, and the case of most banking fiascoes, you should be skeptical of when they say they "fixed" or "uncovered" the problem, because there are probably thousands of problems left.

I don't think many people would argue that the banking system isn't inherently corrupt.

I try to draw a sarcastic distinction between healthy skepticism and morons pretending to be rational or individuals who have a personal interest in preventing actual discovery and enlightenment. These boards have become the place of business for many misguided souls trying to make a living by maintaining the disease known as the status quo.

To them I say "I pray you see the error of your ways and see the light." there's little hope for the morons.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Goldman and Sachs are probably equally as big as the HSBC laundering billions - in fact Goldman and Sachs are the worst of all banks!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It doesnt matter what bank you investigate.....its fairly obvious that money laundering has been wide spread and endemic in the hard times the banks have fallen on....They cannot think of any new charges to tack onto your account and the mortgage business is busted, so whats left?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
HSBC - The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.

Founded in 1865 and now the second largest banking institution in the world.

Yep it blew me away when I first found out what the actual name of the mofos on my credit card was. Of course since 1991, it's just "HSBC". (still in China strangely)

edit on 5/11/12 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you have $2 Million or more you can step up to the HSBC Private Bank.

HSBC Private Bank

Ooooh... Shanghai skyscrapers... How deliciously capitalistic!

Or as they like to say:

We like to think that our clients can depend on us, even in turbulent times. We have a long-standing presence in emerging markets. So as well as unlocking the right doors, we know how to keep them open.

edit on 5/11/12 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

Sorry to keep editing but this is better by the minute! Under "Alternative Investments"

We believe in going beyond obvious funding routes to uncover the opportunities that more traditional investing can often miss.

edit on 5/11/12 by emsed1 because: More juicy conspiracy deliciousness

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And just to really get the nationalism flowing you could check out this offering:

HSBC Amanah Private Banking is dedicated to serving ultra high net worth individuals and their families with products and services that comply with the highest standards of Shariah compliance. We have access to world-renowned Islamic financial and legal experts and the consultancy services of HSBC Amanah Central Shariah Committee. The key to providing a private banking service that opens the right doors for our clients is an international network of connections.

At HSBC Private Bank we have the people to link your wealth to a world of financial expertise. We aim to have dedicated professionals in key geographical locations ensuring HSBC Amanah is well placed to understand, structure and deliver Shariah-compliant solutions to cater for the needs of Private clients.

This may not be as sinister as you think. From my understanding Shariah law prevents usury.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It comes as no surprise to me that the system is rigged and banks are criminal entities who hold tremendous power in said system.

The best thing for the human race at this point is that people who have access sensitive information understand the urgency of leaking it to the public as it is rightfully the public who should be in the know. It's funny that governments and banks get gazillion of dollars from taxpayers yet the latter reap the least amount of benefit from directly or indirectly supporting those institutions.

new topics

top topics

join