It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is a mass UFO landing planned for Isreal in 2012,how do we fight back?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I believe that there is an off world presence and that there is a planned return to earth soon,that the landing spot will be in Isreal,that the people comeing are the same ones who created us,and that they are comeing back to a planet they have previously ruled totally.I believe they are coming here because they believe they own us and we dont have a right to remain free and independant of them.I believe they are human and they fully expect us to embrace their particular brand uf humanitarian perspective mostly because they created us and also because we are so destructive in a universal sense due to our contorted religous views,.a belief in an all powerful but imaginary diety makes us dangerous even to ourselves,and this lack of a binding future embraced by all of humanity makes us open for disrespect and interference,we are asking for intervention because we are advertising our weakness and our inability to galvanise our planetary population into one co-operating group.We are a planet divided and we are vulnerable because of that fact.

I believe that this return is comeing and that many world governments already know and accept this as a fact.I believe that the recent buildup of military force in the area is for a bigger reason,countrys of the planet want to in a co-operative but covert manner station strategic arms exactly where they will be most needed for an initial confrontation,the best are being kept in reserve for the second strike,we know we will lose most of the assets there right now,we expect that,its the first punch.

I think the internet and disclosure of the historical Sumerian data and the overall comeing out of astronaughts,serious political figures like ministers of defence and the comments by presidents and the scientists and technical people who are stepping up and forceing the disclosure that humanity has possesed knowledge of these HUMANS who CREATED us by combining their own DNA with already evolving primates here on earth,primates going in the right direction anyways,just bumped forward,not truly "created"---only god--whatever that means can "create"life,but we can and do manipulate the universes creations as we see fit or as we please.

I believe the underground bunkers are designed for protection from our creators who are here to collect resources and are herebecause of the eliptical orbit of Nibiru,an orbit that makes it necessary for them to jump off their planet BEFORE it gets here and destroys our physical world and disrupts our oceans and continents,they have learned to get here before the disasters caused by their planets passing hit this planet,they get in just before the disaster,and then they get out before the disasters hit--just as they are beginning---at the last second.I believe that they always take some of us back with them and that they let the rest simply take their chances here as nature dictates,hence most of us die.

I dont think we or they can STOP these natural changes,as both they and we are subject to universal laws of nature to a high degree.

We need to realise that we are screwed,we are against a wall with nowhere to turn--our options are limited as far as survival of large numbers is concerned.

I think the world governemets have been collecting and hideing GOLD for centuries waiting for this time,maybe gold is how some of us get off the planet,maybe traditionally the leaders are the only ones saved and it is the gold they steal from us that buys their tickets.I believe that we have a problem because either we will hide all the gold and fight them off,or we will be betrayed and some will leave with the gold with a clear conscience because they understand that 90% will die anyways and it is nature causeing this NOT the humans comeing here for gold.And we as the masses have no one to blame but nature.

NOT TRUE!!!!We could save more and preserve more,but there is a deal that will allow leaders to be the ones to reestablish humanity,leaders who are responsible for the withholding of our true history from us,the beestards who held back info will be allowed to restart humanity,and that is a crime in itself.

We arent being given a proper opportunity to prepare ourselves to FIGHT,and we arent being given time or resources to PREPARE for the earth changes.The Nibiruian visit is a seperate issue,from the earth changes,these changes come from the planet they live on,not from our own earth.We cannot stop the earth changes,and neither can they,but we CAN stop them from getting the resources we have mined for them,amd this is the issue here and now,will our leaders take all the gold and leave secretly and still fight a massive battle as a distraction to cover their retreat???Are they throwing us to the dogs as they exit out the back door??

Every human who can read needs to google "j-shaped underground shelter crop circles"because some of us still need to survive and the governments and dark groups already know the truth and they dont care what the few who are learning this do,they are going underground and know we are the dark horses up here on the surface,the leaders will go off planet and watch,their minions will be takeing their chances underground and we will be left up here to find our gods.This shelter design given through a crop circle is the BEST way to survive,it is BETTER than an underground bunker for a lot of reasons,it isnt like you might think,technology will not defeat nature,only nature will defeat nature,read about the j-shaped shelter and you will either know or not know .

Do you think we are readying for a huge battle and useing Syria as an excuse to mass assests near the expected landing area??

If we consider the entire worlds military assets,how would we deploy all of them if we already know the initial engagement area or spot as being Isreal??

Where are our fallback points?How many waves do we get to throw at them before we are screwed??Assumeing that the nukes we have are from them,and are like theirs,and that the playing field is more level than THEY expect???

Should we take a mighty stand and destroy the gold before they get it as retaliation for dooming us to this planet of death as resource mining slaves destined to be wiped out repeatedly???Are we mad at this treatment and are we going to REFUSE TO GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT??

Do we need to use these leaders who are betraying us as bait to do as much damage as we can to our "creators"who also happen to be our destroyers??Are we angry that we diidnt have free will at birth to be slaves destined to death for our future children,are we going to try to deprive our creators from the gold they need for their planet??Do we demand the right to have fair and equal acess to Nibiru??

Should we be makeing an advance attack on Nibiru as it is approaching us?Are their strong forces here already,or are the heavy ships still in transit,and if they are will we wait till the last second when we can see the blacks of their eyes to open fire???

Or should we concede to the facts and give all of our gold and allow ourselves to be beat up before we all die???And beg for help from the same beestards that set us up for the fall????

Do we need to commit patricide and destroy our fathers??Are they abusive and do we have the right of existance and the right to determine their destiny as they so easily determine ours????Should we be dumping all of our gold into volcanos as we speak and sending the record

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
IF malevolent aliens come to enslave us, we wouldn´t stand a chance. What do you want to do against balistic strikes from space? The same you can do against meteors. Nothing. They would wipe out all communications, energymanagment and governments before we even know whats going on. Then they will come down with their ships and do the rest, depending what their plans are...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Respectfully, what makes you think aliens are coming to enslave us?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

maybe we are letting fukishima get so bad so that when they get here they either have to help clean it or gtfo...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I believe that there is an off world presence and that there is a planned return to earth soon,that the landing spot will be in Isreal,that the people comeing are the same ones who created us,and that they are comeing back to a planet they have previously ruled totally.I believe they are coming here because they believe they own us and we dont have a right to remain free and independant of them

These aliens sound just like Zionists...

If so, that would explain a lot...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yeah, ALL aliens are "eeeeevil."
People need to get off of the War of the Worlds crappolla that TPTB feed them.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oiy! I've been away for 6 months and 'Denying Ignorance' is getting rarer every day!

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They READ brainwave data and know what is going on there will be no stealing and sneaking.
They ARE the GODS many of us have prayed to and even though they may be found to be ET to EA*RTH they ARE still GOD we all have prayed to.
I dont know if battle is best option and also I feel some of the ancients of EA*RTH left with them & NO and not for food. When I think of nibiru I feel many different KINDS of races or species energies so maybe its HEAVEN many pray to because its in the cosmos/sky.

KEEP YOUR FAITH AND FOLLOW YOUR HEART. If they are the REAL GODS no game can be played against their conscious/wills for they see the set ups already and may not want to harm part of the HERD they may be here for. Ofcourse this is all self speculation.. Or is it? Keep praying

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 5/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow. OK. I think....

You know there are some times when its best for me to just zip it.

This is one of them.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If Nibiru is on it's way and is going to cause Earth Changes resulting in most of the population's death, why even worry about the gold? If they want it, just let them have it. It's not going to matter we re-enter the stone age.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Also not sure Israel only landing zones I feel some related to S.C.N. Americanaz- Africanaz central zones- EU Great Britian -Middle EAST Jordan - - Sumer/Iraq (careful all there) Israel - Hong kong & Gobe desert* something burried/hidden perhapsE.W. Russia and old USSR zones - Japan S. of Fukushima and out E. over pacific ocean - Australia (GATE) India - S. POLE technology hidden / burried MOON* I guess we shall see

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LevelHeaded
If Nibiru is on it's way and is going to cause Earth Changes resulting in most of the population's death, why even worry about the gold? If they want it, just let them have it. It's not going to matter we re-enter the stone age.

Also I think GOLD is found in many locations there just may have been a need for it back then when in this SOL system. Gold comes from STARZ and there are many.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If its the imposterfakers of the GODS them GAME ON
OP. As they may be lurkin as well.
edit on 5/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The service to self beings are lesser powers.If a landing as described were to take place we would rather quickly respond with nuclear(or worse) weapons as we would have nothing to loose.The Service to other beings have shut down silos missiles and bombs.I beyond a doubt believe we aren't going to be enslaved.
If we fully "awaken" to a whole of being we can change reality as we please.Making the whole planet mad would be a very bad idea.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Your first five paragraphs begin with

*I believe* and *I think*....

Well believing and thinking are 'blind faith' not FACT!

I have two words and a date
Blossom Goodchild 2008!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

If these aliens have the technology to get here then there is nothing we can do. They don't have to land to do combat..they can do it from above our atmosphere. All our military weapons would be useless. An advanced alien race would use little force in conquering us.
They could just introduce a virus in an atmosphere that would doom us all, just lay back and wait for us all to die off.
Any way they do it, you can be sure these big cats have us little mice cornered.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by one4all

Your first five paragraphs begin with

*I believe* and *I think*....

Well believing and thinking are 'blind faith' not FACT!

I have two words and a date
Blossom Goodchild 2008!

And NEVER heard from again!!! Wonder how she sleeps at night?

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If we plan on shooting our pathetic, ballistic weapons against a highly advanced, space faring civilization, go for it. We wont last through the first hour. A civilization with technology that advanced would not view us as a threat because if force was presented, their weaponry would be such that it would be similar to sword wielding knights vs Apache helicopters. Not a fight, but an extermination. However, the chance of a space faring civilization being violent would be counter productive. Beings that would traverse the cosmos would come to understand that all life is special, in it unique own ways. They most likely would grace us with a welcome, and then it would be up to us on how to act and interact with our new cosmic neighbors.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You could always try stringing up a banker to see if that makes them happy?

(it would make me happy!)

edit on 10/5/2012 by Democide because: Typo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah, ALL aliens are "eeeeevil."
People need to get off of the War of the Worlds crappolla that TPTB feed them.

really? you believe that all aliens are good or are neighborly, if they were, they would of been sending us some presents such as medicine and such

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join