It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20th 2012, Sun, Pleiadies, Mayan, Nostradamus, Quetzalcoatl, Eclipse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
we should be putting love into these dates/events...
instead of fear....you see the powers that were bank on creating fear on these days...so do not buy into ANY fear... fear does not serve you any longer...

fear lowers your vibration, while loves raises your vibration...

fear puts you into a state of low consciousness, while love puts you in a state of high consciousness...

on to the event!

According to some internet sources, we should get our party shoes on because look whats about to happen (supposedly) on or around 20th May 2012

Cosmic event

Alignment with Pleiadies

Annular Eclipse

Some crop circles point to this date

Nostradamus Quatrains point to this date

Mega Earthquake May as announced by the Mayans

QUETZALCOATL return of the jaguar serpent

whoop whoop ! happy dance is here!!!!!!! Yeeeee Ha!
♥ Bring it on Baby! ♥

human-spirit-truth.blogspot.com.au...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Fear, love it doesn't matter. What's done is done. The wheels are already in motion.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wow, yet another thread independently pointing to May 20th as the date for a large earthquake. This is getting ridiculous... either nothing is going to happen, or something epic enough to resonate through all time will.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Lets just say that I've been waiting patiently for this year since I first learned about the Mayans in school.

I will be really let down if something does not happen.

But hey there was a 3.5 mag earthquake in WY not sure how close to Yellowstone it was but might be something to watch.

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

could be something or could be nothing.
edit on 10-5-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
the precise spot the Sun-Moon-Earth alignment hits is in the Aleutian chain of Alaska

(according to the last video on the linked page)

to my knowledge.. an earthquake in that area is very rare...however there could be a undersea mountain that has a massive avalanche and displaces the water and the tremor is the result of the massive landslide

the precarious landslide was years in the making... the eclipse timing is just coincidence to my reasoning, perhaps caused more by the warmer ocean currents eroding the undersea cliff material... and the higher tides brought about after the eclipse

just my 2 ¢, thanks

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
sick of reading these threads, hurry the [snip] up earthquakes!!! the suspense is driving me insaneeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

According to Nostradamus this mega-quake will cause huge tsunami's that will cover the entire Italian Peninsula; so I am assuming this quake will happen in Italy and perhaps affect nearby countries.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

fear raises your vibration which causes your conscious mind to overload and shut down sometimes. If your primordial regions aren't effected the fight and flight syndromes take effect. Connecting of the conscious and subconscious is the ability to write to the primordial region things that are necessary to preserve. People who have this reasoning can still retain control in life threatening events. This communication is part of common sense. The intermingling of the subconscious and conscious is good sometimes unless the subconscious is damaged or evil by human perception. This is what spirituality and faith attempts to do. It tries to train the subconscious to be good. The subconscious of some people can be animal like, a different personality, cranky, or deceitful towards personal gain. That's what we are like deep inside.

The primordial sections of the brain also tell us what to eat to return our chemistry back to normal using information from genetic switches being tripped. This means diet and nutrition have a great effect on who and what we are. Blocking the action of the primordial region with drugs or food chemistry destroys the conscience or common sense sometimes causing whole societies to crumble from destroying them from working together. This is evident in America today.

I'm no doctor and glad I'm not. I was supposed to be a doctor but didn't want to get involved in all the deceit. I do have an interest in these things and study them. Doctors are trained to see things a certain way and to trust in the Pharma and medical profession's research which denies the existence of natural ways of medicine that 95 percent of their medicines were created from. Sometimes the outcome of this deceit is good, sometimes it is bad. I can't judge what is good or evil till after all the facts are in. I will try to stay away from the ongoing practices but will still analyze what is occurring. Taking the wrong natural medicine at the wrong time can be dangerous and deadly too. I keep running into problems with misdiagnosis being a major problem in both fields and so am researching genetic switches and cravings now with clues or symptoms of associated problems. I never expected this to be as complex as it is.

Maintaining the proper vibration is essential especially in a world full of unnatural electrical currents. These also effect the personality and cause a necessity to change chemistry ingested to retain normality in society. Trouble is that most of our society is not really normal anymore from changes in the chemistry of food. What a mess we have created. Maybe the Finns and Germans can figure it out if they work together. Both have to be able to understand they have flaws of their own though. The Germans need to work with the right Finns though, not the ones of the Their own heritage. A little input from the Chinese and Japanese diet and something great could happen. Italians try to take over, that's their nature, but some of their food chemistry is also amazing.

Boy did I get off topic from what was posted, I am just trying to show how our frequency effects personality. Our vibrational frequency has to match our personal brain capacity or everything gets messed up. Quickness of thinking is not and never has been a trait of intelligence. I don't understand how people started to think risky actions because of desire to gain wealth was an indicator of intellect.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OR not think about these dates at all and just live. It's just another date on the calendar!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
does it say anything about the two chickens in my teeth.

Token is word made Spirit.
Rainbow Warriors is Warriors of Token.
Orrery is word made flesh.
Red Star Blue Star together is GRAND UNIFIED THEORIES.
Red Star Blue Star together is ARCHANGEL METATRON.
Creator IS Creation.
I represent METATRON.

edit on 10-5-2012 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
OR not think about these dates at all and just live. It's just another date on the calendar!

just live yes, just another date...no

2012 was not written in stone for nothing

i know this for a fact

but hey it's all good...everyone goes where there are wishing to go

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
feel free to share this, it may wake someone up

it feels good to share, sharing is caring

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the precise spot the Sun-Moon-Earth alignment hits is in the Aleutian chain of Alaska

(according to the last video on the linked page)

to my knowledge.. an earthquake in that area is very rare...however there could be a undersea mountain that has a massive avalanche and displaces the water and the tremor is the result of the massive landslide

the precarious landslide was years in the making... the eclipse timing is just coincidence to my reasoning, perhaps caused more by the warmer ocean currents eroding the undersea cliff material... and the higher tides brought about after the eclipse

just my 2 ¢, thanks

You mean here?:

Originally posted by Seventhdoor

YU55 - November 8th, 9th, 10th, Big Red X & Tsunami Training
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Seventhdoor
started on 10/29/2011 @ 03:02 PM

Everyone remember the "Big Red X" mystery from last year?
edit on 5/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: color

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

hi,

i heard our brothers and sisters stopped a HUGE quake recently

ETs/EDs Hold San Andreas Fault Together–No Quakes!
www.thankyouwhiteknights.com...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Is this out of the ordinary?:

www.aeic.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

i dunno, i'm no expert on quakes...

i have heard about earth changes for this year and that is fine with me, whatever mama has to do to cleanse herself is cool with me...

i'm just going with the flow...

love & light for the win

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Interesting comment here...

Earth Changes's Message Board | Search | Earth Changes
Earth Changes, Coast to Coast Am, John Hogue
Posted on August 5, 2012 at 20:46:02

Although there is a colossal amount of information on the internet to sort through after a person tracks down the original sources, there really isn’t as much originality out there as one might think. In case anyone hasn’t noticed it, it is customary for people to simply take what has already been said and then try and express it in their own words, hopefully adding something new to the discussion. Most of it is simply duplication, but every so often a golden nugget of originality can be found.

A few nights ago new ager John Hogue was on Coast to Coast AM. (For those of you who don’t know about Coast to Coast, it is a radio show which basically discusses the following subjects: UFO’s (ancient astronauts), cryptozoology, conspiracy theory, the paranormal, new age, the occult, science and technology.) I don’t usually listen to the show – most of it is just recycled error re-presented under “new packaging”. I also don’t normally comment on a man’s character, but the guy sounded horrible arrogant and conceited – an expert in his own eyes. As far as his philosophy is concerned it is your typical eastern/new age drivel. I am not well versed on the man but he is at the very least into augury – trying to predict future contingent events (i.e. U.S.A. Election 2012) through the stars – which is not a science but an occult practice which exposes the practitioner to all kinds of diabolical deception. Like all new agers he speaks deplorably about religion. Something he obviously understands very little about. For Mr. Hogue, the reason why the world is in a chaotic upheaval is not because of human immorality, but because of “new energies” that are impacting the earth. He says that all of our institutions (i.e. religious, political, economic, medical, etc.) are failing now because they are unable to cope with these new energies – because they’re all based upon the “old paradigm” or what he calls “borrowed wisdom” from imperialistic dogmatic thinkers - the so-called elites who are bent on deceiving the masses. He, of course, makes no distinction between the institutions themselves (God-given) and the abuses within those institutions (human sinfulness). They’re all irreparably flawed, if not intrinsically evil. So therefore let’s toss out the baby with the bath water. For Mr. Hogue, being a heretic is synonymous with being right and being “orthodox” (right believing) is tantamount to being wrong. When the saints of old prophesized that in the future truth would appear false and what is false would appear true, the people thought that they were exaggerating. Not at all. I see this kind of muddy thinking everyday. It is sad. Unfortunately, people have been lied to for so long by corrupt priests, politicians, companies, doctors, etc. that they think everyone is against them – even the good ones who teach the truth and are trying to help them. This is how Satan destroys the human race – divide, isolate and conquer. Mr. Hogue, if he is not an outright liar, he is a deceived dupe who manages to point out a few truths every now and again – possibly with the help of demonic assistance. Anyway, as far as I am concerned Coast to Coast Am is really a misinformation station masquerading under the semblance of entertainment – encouraging people to keep their eyes fixed on the sky and not on Sacred Scripture – until it’s too late.

edit on 6-8-2012 by logian because: privacy

top topics

join