It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heck's Goin On!! All MISSING: German 4 Nukes & Sub, KoreaN 8-9 Subs, Russian Plane! What Next??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
is America missin anythang yet??

and what does this all add up to, almost concurrently so many nations' weapons/potential weapons go amiss.

May 20 & June 6 are days away, could this be part of a diabolical NWO masonic false flag? just a thought, as there are mutiple international events aligned for may 20 including:
NATO SUMMIT IN CHICAGO?
OBAMA MOVES INTERNATIONAL/G8 SUMMIT TO MARYLAND
RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ ARRIVE @ America's 2nd capital for Drill/Training (Denver Airport/21st FtCarson, CO)
TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE!

500 KiloTON atomic bomb among the 4 missing- how timely.

and what about 8 or 9 1.3 ton NORTH KOREA submarines just DISAPPEAR OFF THE RADAR

“Eight or nine submarines of the North’s East Sea Fleet are missing from our radar,”

if they are accountable for on the NK end, then what r they up to? sneaky sneaky...

www.freerepublic.com...

ditto with new RUSSIA Sukhoi plane along with 100 INTERNATIONAL PASSENGERS suddenly dissapears on radar, the first flight had no problems, this was the 2nd flight:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Pfft things go missing all the time, I would lose my own foot if it wasn't attached to my leg.

Just because these specific things are larger than my foot makes them no less harder to loose on such a big planet

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yup

The Washington Times

The National Archives and Records Administration has lost track of dozens of boxes of confidential and secret government files at its records center just outside of Washington, the latest in a series of such incidents spanning more than a decade.

More info in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's the link to the missing 500 Kiloton Hydrogen Bomb: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/9/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Subs aren't tracked on radar so I doubt the veracity of that comment. I'd heard of the supposed missing nuke in Germany and all the other oddities coinciding.
It's been a long time since 9/11 with no serious terrorist attacks aside from 7/7.
Given the failing power structure of the Western Nations I worry they may yet do something terrible and stupid yet.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
put it out there in quote to see who bite

sonar?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
well someone has them so they really aren't missing, only missing from the true ownership. Maybe space is confiscating their weapons so everyone can fight an equal war. Or, another false flag in the works. Who knows.

Just enjoy life while you still have it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I hope they were stolen by some mad super villain scientist and are now part of his personal arsenal in his secret Antarctic base.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i heard of the German nukes and subs, the rest is new to me....

but for all that to go missing is straight fabrication, they ALL are implanted with tracking devices just like every commercial aircraft.... SOMEONE knows where it all is, i mean a Sub takes at least 9 men to operate and of cours a plane needs a damn pilot..... they are either being sold or given to another nation..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

wow

that's some DANGEROUS American WMDs!

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Pfft things go missing all the time, I would lose my own foot if it wasn't attached to my leg.

Just because these specific things are larger than my foot makes them no less harder to loose on such a big planet

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
The Washington Times

The National Archives and Records Administration has lost track of dozens of boxes of confidential and secret government files at its records center just outside of Washington, the latest in a series of such incidents spanning more than a decade.

More info in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's the link to the missing 500 Kiloton Hydrogen Bomb: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Pinky & the Brain finally did it!!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
wow now that you mention it, yeah NOBODY is talking about tracking devices for any of these, not even the Russian Plane -

why???

being sold or given to another nation - scandalous! hope things come to light soon...

Originally posted by lyrc07
i heard of the German nukes and subs, the rest is new to me....
but for all that to go missing is straight fabrication, they ALL are implanted with tracking devices just like every commercial aircraft.... SOMEONE knows where it all is, i mean a Sub takes at least 9 men to operate and of cours a plane needs a damn pilot..... they are either being sold or given to another nation..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You can have them all back....for...one...BILLLLLION dollars. (pinky smirks)

Of course, a billion dollars doesn't buy what it used anymore.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is what is going on.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
hmmm is there a new bermuda triangle that we aren't aware of?

interesting business.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I am amazed at the lack of interest in WHY countries all around the world are swopping troops out.

CIA HQ Insider: 30,000 - 100,000 Russian Troops Scheduled To Arrive In America Within The Next 7 Months and it's not just a temp measure. They always seem to use the excuse that it's for exercises - that's BS - they're preparing for something big.
Americans moved to Australia and New Zealand, Japanese Troops being accepted for Training in OZ too.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

wow

that's some DANGEROUS American WMDs!

Almost forgot about the 6 missing nukes from Minot Air Force Base in 2007. Six loaders and pilots all died within 7 days under mysterious circumstances.

digitalinsurgents.wordpress.com...
edit on 5/9/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ok,,,ok,, i know it's a stretch but,,,

Michele Bachmann claims Swiss citizenship
The Swiss consulate in Chicago covers the state of Minnesota, which Bachmann
represents.
Marcus Bachmann, the congresswoman's husband since 1978,
reportedly was eligible for Swiss citizenship due to his parents' nationality —
but only registered it with the Swiss government Feb. 15. Once the process was
finalized on March 19, Michele automatically became a citizen as well, according
to Honegger.,,,,

Bill Shatner,,,for you,,,, Weird,, or what?,,,,anyone else,, kinda wonder what the heck is going on?
How many co-iky-dinks make a,,,,fact ?

lol weird timing Michele Bachmann.

Me.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's simple, they are preparing for an alien invasion. The Maya knew this and what else could 12/21/12 stand for? Prepare for the end of the world and the return of Kukulkán!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Well, we're all either going to be blown to pieces or held to ransom - or the Aliens are beaming them up - either way I think we're headed for 'shock and awe' -

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
David Learmount is quite adamant in ruling out a high-jack, but he also rules out flying into terrain, and his logic is that they overcooked a manoeuvre. That's pretty sound and he has the long experience. There is a but though, The pilot is senior, and highly experienced, so that you would expect to be not so gung ho, mostly military crashes at air shows comes to mind. So what if a hi-jack bearing in mind this thread, does a commercial jet delivery system for dirty weapons make any sense, not in the immediate anyway, unless it has some peculiar attributes that other jets do not. I just get a sense of Learmount holding back somehow, maybe because they did not talk about this being a second flight. Ostensibly, the first one was a success, and the second should have been the same as the first.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join