It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Finds Gun-Stuffed Mickey Mouse in Four Year-Old's Luggage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It is, it's a complete and total embarrassment on this country. We look insane, paranoid, ridiculous, and sick minded. Wait until TSA starts their bs on the open roads, malls, trains, etc.

My husband keeps telling me we need to get out of this country now before it's too late. But dammit, this is my home.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

What they do is not much of an issue as long as you comply with it. If you have to fly, you don't really have much of a choice, so save yourself the despair of having to deal with them.

No way, hose.

I can't move, without some sick psychopath watching my tailpipe? Escuse me, for wanting to literally shet on his face. Whose country is this? is this my country, or am I an alien visiting some other planet? Is this Mr. Presidents own private home, and everyone else on the planet is a threat? the whole world is a battleground?

The man is a parnoid schizo ... lock him the # up, don't luck up the rest of the world, just because of a few sickos. The economy is getting blown out of the air, we can't get a job ... who is the enemy? we, the people?

am I getting through? there is no reason to accept a few lost psychopaths from the cold war, wanting to have you live in fear, so they can live their psychopathic life.

All these terminals, are there to remove your freedom ... not to give you security. You'll only travel, iif you have to ... because it's a nuisance.

And then we come to the arguement of terrorists ...

What? Where? Mr. "Breivik" of norway? You think this psycho is telling the truth? If you really believe, that all these terrorists are morons who wanna blow everyone up for no reason ... you need to get yourself checked up for brain surgery. Would you do that?

There is only one type of fanatics, that would do this kind of thing. And it's the "kamikazi" type pilots. And they are all working for ... hell, they're not working for you or me. They are working for something "bigger" than themselves ... which is why they are eager, and able, to sacrifice themselves.

God and government has always been hand in hand, as in "God" and leadership. Therefore, it should be obvious that any such individual wherever they may be, and whatever they may intend, are not mere "crazy" people that want to blow up the world. That view, is a retarded view and really a skewed view of reality. That is the rhetoric that is being fed you ... and if you think they are "chinese" kamikazi pilots, you'd have to ask yourself how come the whole world is letting China do their laundry, and having china build their most "secret" chips, if China is their enemy.

You're just a blind fool ... who is sitting in Church, and singing along in church. That is all you are, and what you are being fed, are bible stories ...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
False flaggin it all the way home!

That is the nature of the worm.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Then they let him continue on with his flight???!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who saw that!

What the heck?
Is it their (TSA's) position that the 4 year old disassembled the .40 cal and hid it in his stuffed animals?

Of course not, either the dad or mom did...so why the hell wasn't he detained for trying to sneak a firearm onboard???

It's like watching Airplane!!! where the terrorist dripping with weapons walks right through security, but the old lady gets slammed against the wall and searched!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I really dont see anybody being stupid enough to try this for real. TSA is getting a bad rap and people are sick of it so they want people to be afraid again. If this doesnt work they will do something more extreme to make it happen. People like you who cant see whats right in their face will allow this to continue and someday when you are being worked to death in a camp somewhere you may think back on all these little things "paranoid" people see and think well gosh I wonder why I was so willfully blind. Not to say it was a false flag, it seems that way to me, but we shall see.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Then they let him continue on with his flight???!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who saw that!

What the heck?

That has to be the main point in all this

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You wouldn't know it by reading the articles covering it.

They treat the fact he was let go, almost as an afterthought.

Someone DELIBERATELY conceals a handgun and just gets to go their merry way?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That should be s HUGE red flag that something is not right with this story

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

WHAT IF???

The WOMAN actually did this, to set up her "soon-to-be-EX" husband???? If they were 'estranged'? I mean.....this is a really "brilliant" way to "get back" at an 'ex'........

YOU (thinking out loud) are the angry 'ex'.....OK?? You KNOW that your 'partner' is going to fly.....WHY NOT (?) use your own kids' toys, to 'set-up' the man that you HATE! (>>??)

Makes a perfectly reasonable movie script.....let's "flesh it out" into about 90-100 pages, and "slip it under the door" of a Hollywood producer.......(OR, as happened in the "Old Days"....'over the transom'....(They used to throw scripts over the door, through the transom window.....oh, JUST look it up!!!!!)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Explain to me how the gun parts got through the metal detector first

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They didn't! This is the crux of the story.......they were sent thru the conveyor belt, the X-Ray machine.

I've been through airport security hundreds of times.....thousands, maybe....I know how to do it, smoothly.....

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

EVEN when working, and in uniform.....we ALL know how to "slide" through.....and no, in uniform, we do NOT get any "special" relief....(Except in Honolulu.....well, I will NOT discuss the procedures, there...).

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
EVEN when working, and in uniform.....we ALL know how to "slide" through....

Wait so your saying the guns in toy just SLID through? Seriously?

Besides I thought you were retired... they didn't HAVE the TSA in your day. It was like in my security installation job, I had full run of airports in the day (and other "interesting" locations), but back then it wasn't a NAZI controlled location

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am saying, per the story in the 'OP', that a person (probably an estranged wife) DID this, in order to "set-up" her estranged husband.

SHE (assuming it was her, 'allegedly') dis-assembled a gun, and then intentionally put the PARTS of that gun into her child's stuffed toys......the intent being, to set-up her husband (or "ex") or BABY FATHER, or whatever.....it was a calculated move BY this woman......

.....(is what I am trying to say, based on what I've read about the incident......).......

Care to comment on this hypothesis??? Because, I think it's "brilliant" in its deviousness...........(movie script idea.....)

edit on Thu 10 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by zorgon

I am saying, per the story in the 'OP', that a person (probably an estranged wife) DID this, in order to "set-up" her estranged husband.

SHE (assuming it was her, 'allegedly') dis-assembled a gun, and then intentionally put the PARTS of that gun into her child's stuffed toys......the intent being, to set-up her husband (or "ex") or BABY FATHER, or whatever.....it was a calculated move BY this woman......

Well, your thinking is very dangerous. You jump to many conclusions, based on
assumptions. God forbid you ever served on a jury.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join