It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia were to attack Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Reference for some borrowed answers: Yahoo Answers

"Other" answers by "Bare Bear":
When preparing a turkey, it is best to remove all the innards from the rear orifice. A little Greece can help get a golden brown color to the skin. Don't forget to serve Vodka from Moscow.

Dont ever use an aluminum foil roasting pan, no matter how shiny they look at the grocery store. They are cheap, very flimsy, have been known to collapse, and when poked inadvertently with a large fork, they leak. Anyway you would still have to cover the turkey with aluminum foil to try to prevent it from burning or drying out since these things dont come with a lid. And worse, the flavor of the gravy never seems as good from an aluminum pan. I recommend highly a stainless steel roaster with a lid. These can be purchased for a huge amount of money at a bake ware store at the mall, or, for a tiny amount of money at Walmart. Your choice.

My answer: Kentucky (KY) would be better.

edit on 5/8/2012 by reitze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Flag from me.. That was hilarious!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So If Aliens show up in a dream would Ms Crabtree stop the bus?

My answer: No, but she might threaten to shoot the Bunnie. But there's nothing funny going on. Unless you ask Christofer Cloumbus ... if there's a problem... its true they gave Cartman an anal probe... he's farting fire!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... Is it attacking from the rear that is referred to as "Greek"? Wait..... Yeah.... That's right...

Rear attack = Greek

Well, anyways I know that "Greek" has something to do with the rear.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
when I was a kid, my father had a few favorite one line jokes to make us kids laugh. The russia question was one such joke.

Another classic of his - For she was only the farmer's daughter, but all the horsemen knew her.

say it aloud.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
when I was a kid, my father had a few favorite one line jokes to make us kids laugh. The russia question was one such joke.

Another classic of his - For she was only the farmer's daughter, but all the horsemen knew her.

say it aloud.

My grandfather was like that and the Russia-Greeece-Turkey joke was one of his favorites. BUT he never answered. While posting this thread was when I came up with Kentucky (KY) being better.

new topics

top topics

join