It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this flying over the Supermoon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Delete post

edit on 5/6/2012 by fixer1967 because: to remove post

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JonStone

I also noticed that the shape changes as it moves,

This goes for all UFOs, as well as bigfoot, ghosts, mothman or anything filed under P for paranormal. The Bible has warned us about these shapeshifting demonic entities that can transverse between the three dimensions of
Heaven, Hell and our world, made up on this material plain. Why people refuse a God given explanation in these matters is beyond me. People seem to be determined in the ultimate ignorance of believing exactly what these
wicked beings want them to believe. That they are, "alien spacemen from a different planet". Man is not only a very naive creature. He also fails by ignorance to realize that he is naive.

I see your video as perfect evidence that God cares enough to tell us what is going on. The Bible is called," The Book of Life ". A God given manuel that warns us of just exactly what these paranormal beings, these shapeshifters are trying to do. They play tricks on your mind to ultimately lead us away from what God is trying to give back to us. What God gives freely in the first place but because of them we lost.

I dygress, but not really because the web of life connects us all to everything. Anyway the answers are there and have been there from the very beginning.

SnF
edit on 6-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here's the zoomed up image...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I enjoyed your video very much! I had seen something similar on YouTube a while back and while I can't get the video to embed right I have included a link, there are several captures that are almost identical to what you have at 4:19 and 8:07 but the whole video is worth watching.Here's what the author states about their creation.

Uploaded by LunaCognita on Mar 24, 2009 This compilation includes many of my favorite NASA UFO encounters/sightings that I have archived over the years. All of these examples (with the exception of the second-to-last one) were captured on film by NASA astronauts or Russian Cosmonauts over the past half-century -

I think personally it's a UFO...NASA has filmed hundreds of them, as the video I have included above shows SnF Cheers Coco

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
SuperMAN, duh

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

That is Great! You should send that to MUFON. [email protected]

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I dug through my videos and found some more shots of it in different videos spanned over the course of 20 minutes or so. One video actually looks like it's doing tricks across the surface of the moon. Forgive the comments, was just trying to make it fun.

edit on 6-5-2012 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
With the rotation and what looks as pointed edges in some of the frames, it looks to me as an asteroid.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The main thing that made me think it was in orbit was the fact that it keeps going along near the same path, as if its going around the moon.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Something going on ok - What's this flying over London 2nd May??? There's sure something lying in wait.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Glad to know that I wasn't the only one who seen it www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Earth-orbiting satellites passing between the camera and the moon.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I know that a lot of people are tossing out earth-made garbage and satellites, but I ask you, would they move that fast across the shot?

Also, when wathcing the clip it does seem to be like disk shaped... and I do agree with one of the earlier posters, send that into MUFON...
edit on 6-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I sent it to MUFON. I checked and there were no orbiting satellites at the time the video was taken between the camera and the moon according to Stellarium. Even if there was, I doubt a satellite would orbit the entire planet and come back around again in the exact same place 10 seconds later, then again 3 more times. This was not just one sighting, this object was viewed 5 separate times crossing nearly the same path. To outrule a plane, bug or something in my local area, I did a search and found somebody in a different area with a similar setup to mine took the same shot. Forward to 1:02.

So it isn't a bird or a bat, because one it keeps returning to the same position and second, the same picture was taken by somebody else. It probably wasn't a satellite because there were no crossing satellites at the time and again, they can't orbit the earth and return 10 seconds later. Could be a Nasa Lunar probe if they got one up there, but not a bird, not a bat, not a satellite. Not an asteroid unless it is orbiting the moon...same thing with a meteor. Whatever this thing is, it kept on coming back, again, like it was in orbit around the moon. So, ruling all that out and based on the extra footage, lets ask again...what is it? Do we have any probes orbiting the moon?

EDIT: There are a couple probes around the moon, such as the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. But I don't think they are this big, unless we are looking at an enlarged shadow.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Look like a moth or a bird to me, the aliens are not here people, if they were between the earth and moon im sure the world would know about it and it would be in the news.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
All I can say is I think its a extraterrestrial aircraft because I saw the same thing yesterday night with my telescope and it was very strange and made me keep watching my video over and over and I lost sleep over it

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberwraith98
All I can say is I think its a extraterrestrial aircraft because I saw the same thing yesterday night with my telescope and it was very strange and made me keep watching my video over and over and I lost sleep over it

any chance can you post your video?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I split the video up and messed with some of the images, to see if I could get a shape resembling a lunar probe. This one got my attention, mainly because it reminded me of this article. Orientation is the same as in my video, traveling to the left.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace
Look like a moth or a bird to me, the aliens are not here people, if they were between the earth and moon im sure the world would know about it and it would be in the news.

Then i guess in your situation ignorance is bliss...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Do we have any probes orbiting the moon?

Yes we do but you can't see them from Earth with a telescope.

SPACEREF.COM

Resolving the lunar rover, which is 3.1 meters in length, would require a telescope 75 meters in diameter. So our backyard 6 inch and 8 inch telescopes are not even going to come close!

NASA

Each of the two GRAIL spacecraft, GRAIL-A and GRAIL-B, is about the size of a washing machine and has about 200 kg of mass

Need to review the options that are a little closer to home. Hope this helps.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join