It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chain of Command

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I was trolling Facebook today, looking for stuff to laugh at. I found quite a bit of stuff that would cause riots in the ATS forums (you know, the kind of stuff we see here every day) but there was one I really wanted to share with you guys.

I've obviously made adjustments, as per T&Cs, as well as the labels (this image variant, minus the artwork, is all mine folks) but I think this is a pretty accurate breakdown of where we stand in the current system of world control:

You have the Elite (or Moneymen, as I call them...considering they have most of the money, and therefore control) perched at the top, the corporations who have all of the government pull sitting right below them, giving orders as directed by the top guns, the world leaders who understand the necessity of pleasing the banks (who are owned by the Elite in one way or another) and the government who caters to the people writing their checks (the world leaders, in charge of funding).

That's the basic summary of the picture. I'm sure the rest explains itself. I particularly like the birds analogy...it's accurate, for the most part.

Discussion welcome.

edit on CSaturdaypm191953f53America/Chicago05 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Nah, I would place Corporates and Government on the same branch or even switch them.

Nice saying

edit on 5-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I have got to say, I've seen many variations of that little graphic. Many different ways people chose to show how crap always falls down on those below. Thats one of the only ones I've seen with that order of levels in that sequence though. Kudos to who put that together. I think they got it 100% dead on for what level sits where in relation to the others....although each think they're higher on the crap tree than they really area, IMO. lol

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Did you noticed the two # strains on the Elitists branch? I smell a conspiracy

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Actually, it was talking about the different levels of business branch. I wiped out the words and inserted my own variation.

In other words, that order is all me. Thanks for the compliment.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The Chain of Command

S&F for the obvious reasons lol!

Longer comment a little later... I want to share that graphic with a few folks that fear coming here...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

The Emperor can't tolerate company at the top. He just nudged them into a new direction is all.

@Starchild

Just saw the note about your own mod for the labels. That makes it a great graphic!

Thanks for sharing!

edit on 5-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Whoever said there was only one?

The fact that only one bird is up there suggests that it's an extremely exclusive club...which means that only a dozen or so in the whole world are privy to it.

This is a metaphor. Might as well say they are all birds, the way you guys carry on with it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hey, it's ATS. There are people here who could find a conspiracy of global proportions within an 11yr old's Lemonade stand.

Of course little poop stains without the birds who did them will bring someone speculating on what dastardly deed must have happened to cause their sudden absence....

Poor little birds... You can even see by how fat the big guy is, they were out matched when they got pushed into the ether. Oh the humanity!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Or lack thereof.

heck, we're talking about birds. Oh, the A-birdity of it all!

edit on CSaturdaypm414131f31America/Chicago05 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join