It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season Eight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Nice to see you again Phantom. I was actually getting ready to send you a message just to say hi how are things going. Thanks for the info on the season eight kick off. I am sure it will be plenty to discuss when it happens.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Hey,long time no see.

Everything is as ok as it can be around here and i hope that you are fine as well.

For their own sake
,season 8 should give us a lot to discuss or i predict along with the occupy wall street ,they will see a "Occupy Supernatural" movement

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

haha I had not thought of putting it that way. Be it good or bad I am sure plenty of people will be voicing there opinions. I will just be hoping for a good season.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
For those who are interested hear is a link for the season eight leader. I have not watched it but just glad the new season might start soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yammy!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Nice to see you again. And you got another new avatar!
Am looking forward to catching up with you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just a heads up; the new season starts tonight at 9:00 PM.

When Dean emerges from purgatory, his reunion with Sam isn't what he expected; Kevin escapes from Crowley's grasp.

TV Listings

Looks like they're gonna pass up on how Dean survived a whole year in Purgatory and go on to some whole new storyline.

ETA: In my local area, its the only thing playing against the stupid debates.

Guess which one I'll be watching.

edit on 10/3/12 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I can't believe the discussion hasn't already started. Don't tell me everybody watched the debates instead of the Supernatural season premier. C'mon people get your priorities strait!

Anyway for those who missed it; Dean came back with the help of some creature from Purgatory. Sam gave up hunting for the year he was gone and adopted a dog he ran over with the Impala.

Dean is pissed that Sam gave up hunting and didn't bother looking for him. He checks Sam's voice mails and finds out the prophet guy escaped from Crowley who had him interpreting another word of God about demons. Kevin reveals that the word tells of how to kill demons and even has spell to close the gates of Hell and banish all demons forever.

Then Crowley shows up, they fight, Kevin tricks Crowley and escapes again but not before Crowley offs his girlfriend.

At the end of the show, Dean gets a phone call from the critter that crawled out with him.

Kinda makes you wonder what it was that Dean set loose on the world huh?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I missed Supernatural????????? It was on tonight????????????

D'OH.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I just got done watching the show. In short from what they showed of purgatory I did not know what to think. If anything I thought it might loosely be modeled on Dante. But any that creature he brought back said a lot had changed in fifty years. That makes me think he was either a human, or a Leviathan that some how got out in the past. I do fear he is going to be causing trouble. Where he is concerned I think he is either going to cause some major trouble for the brothers or come to there side and start helping them. It is to early to tell but he could be an interesting character.
As to the young profit, he will be having some issues to work through, but I think he will. The spell components I suspect may take most of the season to gather up. He has proven to be a survivor so in that regard I think his character will be a good one to have around and an interesting one.
Please post your comments, and thanks to those who have been posting.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I missed Supernatural????????? It was on tonight????????????

D'OH.

~Heff

Yup .. im listening to the first episode of season 8
so far i really like it

Dean is a bad ass !
(Escaped Hell and Purgatory)
and Sam well .. thats another thing

Walking Dead start tomorrow i think
edit on 10/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben
yes Dean has done an awfull lot. Got out both hell and purgatory. As far as Sam goes he chose to spend his year that Dean was away with a woman. Can't really fault him for that.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Finally it started...

In short from what they showed of purgatory I did not know what to think. If anything I thought it might loosely be modeled on Dante.

I suspect we will see more flashbacks from Dean.

But any that creature he brought back said a lot had changed in fifty years. That makes me think he was either a human, or a Leviathan that some how got out in the past.

He is a vampire.

As to the young profit, he will be having some issues to work through, but I think he will. The spell components I suspect may take most of the season to gather up. He has proven to be a survivor so in that regard I think his character will be a good one to have around and an interesting one.

To be honest i don't like him very much.I prefered Chuck.

So what did we learn from the first episode class?

a)The entire season will be spent,trying to figure out how they will close the gates of hell.
b)Cas is not dead,so Dean will propably try to bring him back.
c)The vampire,Dean's new buddy,will propably take Castiel's place in the show or he will be like Crowley.Will help them when he needs something from them.
d)Crowley is the star villain of the season and he'll show them why he became the king of hell.(GO CROWLEY)
e)Sam and Dean's relationship will be on the edge.

It was a nice episode and let's wish for a good season.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Phantom,
glad you finely posted, and good to see you again. As to the monster Dean brought back, I know he has teeth but there not vampire teeth, so why do you say he is a vampire? I do agree he will be popping in and out of the episodes hopefully helping when he can. As to Cas, I still like the character, but I would suspect he might be dead this time. Will just wait and see on that one. As to Crowley, yes you still love Crowley.

I agree he will be the star villain.

I also like Chuck better, but I just think the days of Chuck being the profit are over.
edit on 5-10-2012 by RedGolem because: Forgot to comment on chuck.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Hey Red Golem.

www.supernaturalwiki.com...

Supernatural vampires are a little different from the vampires we see in other films.The teeth are different and they don't explode or die in the sun.

We will find out what really happened to Cas,but remember in Supernatural noone stays dead for too long.
I believe that the vampire did something to him,to use Dean's body and escape purgatory.I'm not sure,but he propably trapped him somewhere so he can't contact Dean and escape with them.

To be honest about Crowley,i don't know if i liked him that much,if he was played by any other actor.He's a very good character,but Sheppard is making him awesome.So yeah i still love him.

I agree that the "Chuck" days are over.It would be fun to see him return for one episode.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Phantom
There have been plenty of vampires on the show before, I don't quite remember the teeth being quite like that. Yes it seems no one stays dead for ever in that realm, but still that does not mean they should keep killing off as many as they do. If they bring Chuck back what I would like to know more then anything is if they are publishing the books of Winchester again yet or not,

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Just got done with the next episode. I was surprised to see Cas again. I do still like the character. I am glad they are at least partly showing what happened to him. Bringing in the kids mother was a different twist. I liked the idea of an artifact auction. Something like that can go a lot of different directions. Thor's hammer I thought was a little over the top though. A good artifact yes it is, but I just don't think this show could portray Thor's hammer in the way it was created. It looks like the profit will be out of the picture for a while now so where they go next will be something different. There is that new angel on the scene now also, I did not quite get his name though. So perhaps there will be a new angelic player on the scene.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

It looks like Sam kept Thor's hammer at the end there and used it to smash the guy who bought it. It will be interesting to see what type of damage that does to the monsters and how it affects Sam. I kinda got the feeling it made him meaner and that's why he smashed the guy who lent it to him.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

It is an artifact so I am sure he kept it. The problem that I have is that they are so far off base with the legends of the hammer that I think its an insult to the story of the hammer. It would have been much better if they could have just stuck with the finger of the frost giant or something.

All the same thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I really don't think that was the real Thor's Hammer, just a copy cat one. I don't think the guys are noble enough to use Mjolnir.

Please don't take that as a bash, it's not meant to be, just an evaluation.

I still don't know why they didn't keep the hammer though. I sure as hell would.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join