It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$10,000 bounty offered online for Obama college transcripts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

A faceless organization calling itself “The Trenches” is offering a $10,000 reward to anyone who can provide an authentic copy of President Barack Obama’s course transcripts from his days at Occidental College, Harvard University or Columbia University.

They're basically calling for someone to do the job the media won't.

“You’ve had over three years to vet President Barack Obama. Yet in three years in office and over a year of campaigning beforehand, you have either been oddly uninterested or purposefully ignorant of Barack Obama’s educational history.”

The domain registry for the website links to a commercial address in California with various tenants, but the list of tenants was "not readily available."

dailycaller.com...

Even Bush released his in 1999 - and they were certainly nothing to be proud of. And remember how much they were discussed?

I liked the comment after the article that said "the media did more research in one day on the website address than they did in three years on Obama's educational records". Their silence is deafening.

Anyone think these records still exist?

Link to website

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Considering Obamas track record I think Bush did better in college than him.

LOL and thats not saying much.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Well, considering that he thinks creating a bigger deficit will make money, we can already assume he failed math.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

Even Bush released his in 1999 - and they were certainly nothing to be proud of. And remember how much they were discussed?

Actually, Bush didnt release them. they were leaked to the press in 1999, and he ;officially' released them 5 years after that.
edit on 1-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Fair enough - so why has no one leaked Barry's?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I've wondered about this quite a bit. What is in them that is worth the grief of not releasing them. All three of those schools are extremely selective and doing as poorly as George Bush did at Yale in any of them would be embarrassing but not particularly worth the hype. Bush however had a couple of things Obama didn't until recently, money and a family name. I'd really like to know why they've hidden them so long.

I've heard the speculation that the reason they are being hidden is that Obama might have received aid as a foreign student. I don't know if that would even be in a transcript of grades, but we don't even have that. Another theory is that a transcript will show that Obama solely took classes offered by the most radical of professors. I don't really have a theory about what's in there and why they've hidden them so long, but something is there that Obama doesn't want the rest of us to see. I'm no fan of his in the least, but I could forgive him for bad grades (we've all had times in which we didn't live up to our potential), and that he took radical professors wouldn't really surprise me, but if something like he used programs available only to foreign students came out, that would get interesting real quick.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's a trap!!

My girlfriend's best friend from Iowa tracked down some of his records a year or so ago, and she went bye bye. She was arrested and went through Hell. It made the news too, wish I had the link, I'll try finding it. She got in a lot of trouble though, I'd advise against looking too deeply into Oblabla's records.

I think this was her, still looking for more...
cnsnews.com...

Now realizing what I just posted, I will add that my gf did not tell me anything that was read because she did not talk to her friend about it. My gf told me one day that her friend made the news in Iowa about this, but was not leaked any info to. My girlfriend voted for Obama, before she knew any better. No need for a knock on our door about this, we don't know anything that was read by her.

edit on 1-5-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by stanguilles7

Fair enough - so why has no one leaked Barry's?

I'm not sure.

Sounds like a distraction to me, to be honest.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That's incredibly interesting - there goes my plans for tomorrow - LOL.

Please post the link if you find it.

ETA: thanks for link.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ummm.... Darn that Constitution class of mine again.. lol We just happen to be ending the Bill of Rights for the finals and were on the 9th today. That would be the one generally used to cite rights of privacy. It's relevant because this Act is one of the items we covered.

Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act

Even legitimate investigative services either have a signed release or they are playing in the 'gray' area (downright black to some thinking) for getting it through misrepresenting who they are or outright buying it.

In this case? $10,000 wouldn't even cover the retainer for the legal fees someone would be left facing in defense of violating an Act of Congress. I hope no one would doubt that in this era of little respect for the law....*THIS* law would be enforced to the point of obscenity if someone coughs up the real records and Obama didn't approve it as an individual former Student.

Actually...More than one are likely in deep trouble... By now, I am SURE that record file takes more than opening a file cabinet to get to, everywhere it's ever been.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for that info. But, as someone above said - Bush's were leaked. Do we know if there were consequences from that?

You'd think that if the records were embarrassing enough, one of his enemies would have made sure they were "leaked". And if they were stellar - why not release some tidbits himself?

edit on 1-5-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Well, that is interesting about Bush and his being leaked... Come to think of it, quite a lot about Bush was leaked in little documents here and there. Bush didn't pursue it criminally, did he? I honestly don't recall him even looking at a civil issue into just what hand literally moved the papers from where they shouldn't have been taken.

To be realistic of course, Bush hadn't spent 4 years now, counting pre-election time, trying to squash any request or fight any person who tried seeing any of it, either. Therein is the difference for where Bush didn't push a law I believe he was well entitled to and I think Holder has a team already picked out and alerted in case someone actually goes for the $10k bait.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, if nobody noticed, there will be no award because there will be no authentic records. Of course there's only one record they want to see, and that's one with all Fs.

And anything else will be dismissed.

And all they're going to do is bring down the alphabet agencies on them.

So really, they're being incredibly stupid in doing this.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, I found this pic of the BAM man in kindergarten. Some say all you need to know you learn in kindergarten, so I guess we're good.
Don't think it's enough to get me the $10 grand though.....uh oh ..gotta run - FBI at the
door!

Those records must be buried with Jimmy Hoffa.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
breitbart did the job already

lol

and unil they ask for romneys, this is a racist witch hunt

edit on 2-5-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
\

To be realistic of course, Bush hadn't spent 4 years now, counting pre-election time, trying to squash any request or fight any person who tried seeing any of it, either. Therein is the difference for where Bush didn't push a law I believe he was well entitled to and I think Holder has a team already picked out and alerted in case someone actually goes for the $10k bait.

You mean besides all the effort he spent hiding his National Guard record?

You partisan apologists sure have a funny memory.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You'd think that if the records were embarrassing enough, one of his enemies would have made sure they were "leaked". And if they were stellar - why not release some tidbits himself?

Exactly. It's just theatrical partisan distraction from actual issues of substance.

What are they hoping to 'find'? Why don't they specify what they think is being 'hidden'?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
I've heard the speculation that the reason they are being hidden is that Obama might have received aid as a foreign student

That was a April fool's joke that the silly birthers fell for hook, line sinker and boat!

urbanlegends.about.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Exactly. It's just theatrical partisan distraction from actual issues of substance.

What are they hoping to 'find'? Why don't they specify what they think is being 'hidden'?

Well if something is being hidden, how can anyone know what it is ?

I would think the President of the United States would be proud of his college accomplishments.
(apparently he is not so proud .. that's the message recieved)

Why all the mystery and intrigue ?

Obama doesn't even display his degrees....

Very strange indeed.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I would think the President of the United States would be proud of his college accomplishments.
(apparently he is not so proud .. that's the message recieved)

Why all the mystery and intrigue ?

I dont know, why not ask every previous POTUS why they never released their college records....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join