It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What goes around comes back around? Uranium Cloud to blanket, irradiate America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
us MSM is supressing this news for some reason, so far...

from the recent twin nuke plant explosions in Japan, a huge cloud of uranium blew up in

it WILL cross Hawaii and USA, they will probably tell us its not "enough" for concern, nevertheless a taste of the things to come when things 'blow over'

USA has already dropped tons of DU all over Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya. and possibly Syria soon and eventually, Iran. problem is, it has a half-life of like 800 billion years and it blows all around in our atmosphere including from mideast to usa.

is this our imminent future?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
As I have been saying. All mammals with 10-20 years will start being born deformed

We either clean it up right now and with that comes cleaning the US government from corruption or we die.

DU radiation lasts for 4.5 billion years, very nasty stuff, DU will make the plamet completely uninhabitable. I also believe the radioactive waste being stored deep underground is also a massive problem that will get us.

We have doomed ourselves by listening to unwise scientists and unwise leaders.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
YES!! I've always wanted to be a radioactive superhero.

Seriously, this is scary!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is complete BS.

It's Dutchy guy spreading false news again, and you jump right in with some non conected scary videos.
It was a chemical plant explosion, the nuclear stuffis just added on top, for fearmonger.
The storage unit for depleted uranium was on the premise, but that was not what blew up.

Seriously

edit on 1-5-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is definitely not good, seeing as how i work outside in the elements doing construction it seems people like myself will be getting a nice dose of radioactivity.I'm honestly about to go to the store and pick up some potassuim iodine for myself if this is as serious as the video suggests. Will this event cause acid rain?....I never really understood how that works. Also I reside in WA state so hopefully it will break down over the ocean, not saying that hope it does but i figure after all of this crazy nonsense that has happened recently in the past year, I figure its pretty much toast as it is. Good heads up on the post!..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
This is complete BS.

It's Dutchy guy spreading false news again, and you jump right in with some non conected scary videos.
It was a chemical plant explosion, the nuclear stuffis just added on top, for fearmonger.
The storage unit for depleted uranium was on the premise, but that was not what blew up.

Seriously

edit on 1-5-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

You need to be more specific, uranium hexafluoride is stored in tanks. If those tanks were ruptured there would further, extremely toxic chemical reactions in the air. BTW the stuff is stored all over the place in much the same way, plenty lying around the US.

top topics

join